Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thursday Oct 19

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Fit Ladies -

This morning I wanted something different, so I did Cathe's Rhythmic Step. I remember only doing this once or twice and I couldn't follow it very well and didn't care for the music so I never did it again. I did pretty good at it this morning, although I only had time to do 45 minutes of it, as I got up 15 minutes late. I added propulsions/jumps to most of the moves and my HR stayed around 150. It was a good workout, but I really wish the music was better (thus the reason I hardly ever do her older stuff).

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. Work is chaotic with one supervisor on vacation and the other one got taken to ER and is off cuz she'll be having surgery. My boss is stressed out and it's been a rough couple of days. After I got home last night and ate dinner, I got really sick and threw up. I don't know if these antiobiotics are making me nauseous or what.

Ann - No I didn't watch Nip/Tuck yet. I will watch it over the weekend.

Megadoo and Debbie - I missed GH last night cuz I was sick. What did I miss?
Have great workouts and I'll try to check in from work.

Lora- hope you feel better. Let's see what I remember.

(Lora is coming back in 8 days!!!)
Something funky is up with Ric. He knows about Jason possibly being the father of Liz's baby. He took Liz to lunch, while ALexis was home sick from the chemo. Carly and Jax showed up to ask her to be in their wedding and helped her out.
Jason and Sam are going to try to get back to gether. They both want eachother no matter what.
Maxie almost begged Lucky to be with her and the baby, but he told her no, he loves Liz. Mac is heartbroken about Maxie.
Dylan and Georgie fought cuz Dylan always defends Lulu.
More AIDS patients are requesting Dr Drake to be their docs.
I think that was the jist of it. Mainly about Ric acting weird. Oh, he told Lucky he would give him his job back after rehab so he could support Liz and the kids.

Hope you feel better!

Well, not sure what to do today. My chest is stilll so sore. It was hard lifting and swinging my arms during WO last night since my chest was that sore. Really fried it!:D

SHould do some legs today and cardio. WIll play is by ear since the boys were up half the night. But, no babysitting today so maybe I will have some more free time.

Have good WO's everyone, bbl.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Yesterday I did 400 crunches (all angles) while watching Biggest Loser. It broke my heart to see Amy go. I really liked her. I think Pam should be the red team's trainer. She has the mouth and attitude for it.

Lora,

Hope you feel better. What is the med you are on? I know I had to take some that taste like metal to me and it would make me feel sick if I took them on a empty stomach. I don't care for RS for the music either. That is the workout where they zig zag all over the place too? Don't like it.

ETA: Meg, we posted about same time. Glad your chest is sore!!! I can't imagine what workout you will do today. You are getting crazy on me, girl!!!! Go on with your bad self.

Gotta get some groceries today.

Hello to all~

Charlotte~~

Had an excellent workout this morning, my upper body is fried. Todays workout was 3 sets with 15/10/8 reps, 1 min. 30 sec. rest period in superset fashion:

SS #1
Pullovers - 35#/40#/45# (up from last week, I really need to get some platemates, I hate wearing my ankle weights to bring up my weights. I did that a lot today.) (Up from last week.)
Dumbbell Chest Press - 32 ½'s/37 ½'s/40's (Up from last week)

SS #2
Plie Squats - 75#/85#/95# - (up from last week)
Leg Extensions - 50#/60#/70# (up from last week)

SS #3
Incline Alternate Bicep Curls - 17's/22's/25's (up from last week, I'm psyched that I did the last set with 25's, I never thought I'd see that!)
Tricep Overhead Dumbbell Extension - 25#/30#/35# (same as last week)

Workout was 47 minutes and I was in my zone for 32 min. and burned 220 calories.

Lora - I don't care for the music in RS either, but its a pretty fun workout.

Meg - I can't wait to see Laura again! I can't believe Gh got her to come back! This should be good, hope she sticks around for a while this time.

Hope you all have great workouts!

Debbie,

Everyone posting same time. Excellent workout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just keep on going up. Nothing getting in your way, huh? lol. (smile)

I over did it with the pullovers. Don't think I will go that heavy again. My arm was really acting up yesterday from it. (the one that has been bothering me). Can't do that again with 63#. Gotta keep the load under that amount for now.

Charlotte~~

You guys are up and rollin. I did Pyramid premix of upper and lower.I figured i better get a total body in because if throat. 30 min of ab hits and quit.It was a good w/o , but i didn't do what you powerhouses did. I am drinking thera flu right now. Throat really hurts.
I hate being sick.
Maybe i will just walk on the treadmill tonite to get something in.

Meg, what were you doing?

Lora, i have a love hate relationshio with rhythmec step. Love it and hate it. I like lo max and high step challenge.

Well, gotta get a bath and get to work.
Check back this afternoon.
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne- I did ME upper body and abs the other night. Really fried my chest! Hope you feel better today.

Deb- fantastic! What the heck are you going to do after this rotation?? Amazing job. I always loved Laura too!

Charlotte- that is alot of crunches woman. Sorry your arm is bothering you, but atleast you are smart about it. I have no idea what to do today. Figure it out when I wake up more. I should go run some errands, but who knows.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Hey Maniacs! It's Core Synergistics today. I'll do it later as I woke up late.

I got rid of all my older Cathes. Everything that is older than the Intensity series. Except, I did keep the CTX series and the Cuircut Max/cardio kicks DVD. I just have a hard time with the dated stuff.

News said another guy got stung by a stingray. Another freak accident!

The Biggest Loser was interesting. I'm bad at names, but the girl that got voted off looked really good in the afters. She's lost 88 lbs. Can't imagine. I also didn't think the wave thing looked that tough. But, maybe it was tought than it looked.

GH, is this the Luke and Laura, Laura? I used to watch GH way back in the day. But, I've limited my addictive self to one soap, AMC.

Be back later...

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Good Morning!!!
Today I start my new rotation and I can't decide haaaaaaaaaaaa!! Either heavy weights or more cardio and endurance weight work. I figure since it's cold outside I cant really show off my muscles:) So I would rather look slim and lean in jeans and stuff. I just got done will the 90 min cardio rotation and lost some muscle mass, but if i do heavy weight work i'll put on muscle mass and look bigger. Does that make since? Does anyone have any recomendations? I am so confused.
Thank you for listning
Randi

Meg - I'm going to do something similar but add in a leg day. I don't feel like my legs are getting a good workout only doing one exercise a workout. So I'll end up working out with weights for four days instead of three which is fine with me. And two days of cardio. I'll see how that goes, I got two more weeks of this pyramid rotation to get through.

Dallys - Yes, Laura of Luke & Laura. Its going to be awesome!

Ok so i ended up doing Low Max and SJ&P step and abs only. I probably going to do the Feb 06 rotation now.
Have a good day
Randi

I can't believe I am so sore from Stretch X yesterday. Who'd a thunk? I guess I really went for it. I also pulled my neck muscle doing the Camel pose. I hope it doesn't last too long.

Cathe has the Drill Max clip up. It looks great! Kinda Plyo X and Core Synergisticish. I see alot of similar moves.

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

I don't want to know what the new workouts are about. I want to be SURPRISED! I am about to do my upperbody workout now. Just finished cleaning cars. Arms already tired. Gotta eat more too. Sometimes I feel like I should just tie the refrig around me and stay there. Hard to keep eating so much so often.

Charlotte~~

Good afternoon,
Today is fall break here so I have 3 of my grandchildren here. I shortened up my workout some. I did KPC and 1.25 mile treadmill run, finished off with 20reps ea. hanging knee raises with 10# med ball & 45# barbell rollouts.
http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/3.gif

I am sick so skipping tonite. Been taking no time for colds all day and the stuff makes me tired. Need to get DH dinner for tomorrow and rest.Can some one find me a delivery grocery store???
Diane Sue is that a fall break????????????????????
God, I feel like S**t!!!
Had a long day(Oh in an hor 1/2 break today we decided to cut and highlight my hair) Have to show you all. My daughter is doing very well.

I am having a lousy 2 weeks . I need to w/o. But of course i have eaten a piece of chicken today. Not even hungry. Might loose a few lbs. HAha...
Anne
http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne, yes that is fall break. We painted pictures and listened to Where the Red Fern Grows on cd. Oh, and we watched Hoot. It was enjoyable. I had my grandson stay the night and we got up and I made pancakes. I made mine w/ soy flour and oatmeal and topped them with Raspberry Fruit spread. Yum. I hope that you get to feeling better. I couldn't imagine smelling all the hair chemicals when sick.

Lora, it took me a while to learn Rhythmic Step. I am probably one of the few that really didn't mind the music.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/3.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.