Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thursday Nov 22

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs-

I didn't get up on time.....as my alarm quit going off. Really need to work on that, as well as my diet!!

I was planning on doing Tracey's step workout again, but the DH just picked a huge fight with me and now I feel like kickboxing. NOt sure what I'll do now.

Things have not been good with the DH and I for a LONG time and he has been threatening to leave. I think he is serious now.....not sure though. Said he doesn't want me to go to his family's for dinner later. We'll see what happens. I really don't need this additional turmoil in my life right now. Too bad he can't understand that......or maybe he does but he just hates me so much that he doesn't care any more.

I'm off to soak my sorrows in a hard DOSE of maniacal cardio. Be back when I've accomplished something. Perhaps, I should do some yoga, as well.

Happy Turkey Day Maniacs !!!

I ended up doing Tracey's High Intensity Step Mix II and then part of Tae Bo Amped - Core Express with the Amplifier. Workout was 1:35" and I burned 874 calories! Not quite what I wanted to burn.....but I had to quit cuz I'm not sure what time I have to be ready to leave.

I also did Dharma Yoga 20" for Stress Relief.

Not having a good morning. Now, I got into with my Mom cuz she won't help me out at all if I need a place to stay if the DH & I split up and I'm upset. I don't need this crap right now. The DH took off ....so I'm not sure what time I need to be ready. I really don't care to go see either his family or my family today. Happy Thankgsiving! Geez.

Sorry for the rant. Hope y'all have a better morning than me!

x( x(

Forgot to mention - my Tracey step DVD bit the dust right as a I was finishing it. It won't work any more. It's a reject!

Also, once in my lifetime, I'd love to get invited to a Vegetarian Thanksgiving to see what it would be like! I know I've read about celeb's who are Vegan and have Vegan T-day feasts.....but I'd like to enjoy one once in my life. I suppose I should drink a protein drink before I go since the only food options for me will be white carbs and more white carbs!

Good Morning Maniacs!!!!

I am not sure if I am gonna do my workout today. My biceps have just been killing me with DOMS and I have enough to do today with the meal as my parents are coming up and my energy level is about 0.

Lora,

Sorry things are not going well this morning for you. I don't know what else to say except sorry

Happy Thanksgiving:D I am off to do some running on the treadmill and maybe some other cardio, then I will do Amy's Dome workout and Tracey's Total body workout since I have not done that one yet. I may add on some other strength work too. We go for dinner later today so I will be doing some cooking this afternoon. I am in charge of mashed potatoes and the fruit salad:)

Lora, sorry your day is going so badly:( I hope something comes along to make it better. My Tracey Step dvd works but the audio is really low and once in awhile I see jumps in the picture. Tracey was supposed to send me another one out yesterday. I will send mine back next week some time as she wants to send it back to the duplicator.

Charlotte, sounds like maybe you need a rest day. Enjoy your family.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Happy Turkey Day:)
I might go with my family to be with them but I might not because they all know about my issues now and that I was in the hospital. I know they all love and care about me but it really is still embaressing for me and I am still extra sensitive:( So I will let you know:)

Lora I'm so so sorry this is happening to you especially during the holidays. I am thanking and praying for you girl!

Today is 4DS legs and cardio I got a surround system for my workout room it sounds awesome expecially with cathes music!
Take care everyone
Have a great Thanksgiving:)
Randi

Happy Thanksgiving!

This morning I've been cleaning since we're hosting Thanksgiving. I was going to work out this morning but DH informed me that his dad and his dad's wife are going to be in town which means they might do a surprise drop in. I hate that. I don't mind them stopping in, but I would appreciate a call so I know what time. She is like that. It's like she wants to try to catch me with my house in a mess or something. She makes snide little comments. One time she wanted to use the bathroom and instead of using the guest bathroom she "told" me she was going to use my bathroom - the master bathroom in my bedroom!!! Luckily I had made my bed and cleaned the bathroom (not that it's ever a huge mess, but...), but that's just how she is. She just wants to "catch" me. She's always really struggled with her weight a lot and one time she told me that DH's dad said that I had big hips! I couldn't believe she told me that!

WHEW! Got THAT off my chest! Needless to say, my workout is going to have to wait until tonight if I'm feeling gross after eating today. And I DO plan on eating a fair amount throughout the day. :9

Lora - I'm sorry you are not having a good day. I hope it improves.

Diane Sue - I hope you have a great workout and a great Thanksgiving with your family.

Char - Those bi's must be growing. :p

Randi - You should be with your family. No need to be embarrassed. They love you and you're doing the best you can, so just go and enjoy your time with them. No regrets.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

I finished my workout. I did not use the treadmill. I started with 4D Split Bootcamp cardio premix, then I did Amy's Hi/Lo Dome All interval premix, then the Hi/Lo workout, (86 minutes cardio total) then I did the Dome weight workout and Tracey Staehle's Parts series Total Body workout. That was the only part of Tracey's dvd that I had not done. Personally I felt a little disappointed as the workout was like short 8-9 minutes segments of some toning, pilates, yoga and stretch. I think I will be doing some other weight work over the next couple of days. I do like the Dome workout a lot. When I did it twice one day last week I had some doms from it. So I like SUB and Glute Camp on Tracey's dvd and I really like the step workout.

Suz, I can't believe that someone would insist on using the master bathroom. How funny. We have a guest bath room and one that is mine and then the master. Most use the guest but sometimes they use mine. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving despite not being able to workout this morning. I need to shower and get that food cooked in a little while. Was eyeing the hot tub but it is awfully cold outside.

Randi, I think you should spend time with your family. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. Your family could be a strong support system. Just go enjoy yourself and don't worry about what they think.

Happy Thanksgiving Maniacs! I've been cooking and chopping all morning. Made my own veggie tray as I hate premade ones. Also made some LF dips out of the "Eating for life" book. I'm prepared for mindless snacking after we all eat.:) I'm doing much better today, now that everyone has adjusted to being cramped in my small house. Soon, we will take everything over to my Mom's to eat, which is a much bigger house.

Sorry, no time for personals, as I will have an audience behind me soon. I hate people knowing my personal biz on the computer. LOL!

Hoping to at least get a walk in later.

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hi ladies I'm at home did not go with my family just dont feel right right now. I do not regret not going because I will see them on christmas sure i will feel better by then (hopefully).
Todays workout was 4DS legs first then kick box then calves from LIS.

Hello ladies. Been really buisy.. Not a good w/o week again.Oh well. Have has 10-11 hr days and whipped..
Everyone just left . I cooked served and did dishes. DH is finishing the rest..
I ate very little and feel stuffed..
Did Tracy's new leg w/o. Not bad. Not as hard as buts and guts but i enjoyed it.The one girl in the background needs a better bra top.
Guess i don't want to see the boobs a bouncin..LOL..

Happy Thanksgiving all. Gonna get lazy and hit the couch.. I am tired..

Anne, LOL I never noticed the tops:) So glad I am not cooking and serving today. Done that so much this week already. I thought Tracey's was hard but I did another workout before I did that one. Also tried to go to the top weights on the pamphlet she sent out.

Bionics,

Everyone and their mother knows too much about me...EGADS! :p

Anyhoo, ate alot. Hope you all had a great time with family and such.

Toasty - this entire Cathe Forum knows way more about me than the rest of the World!! I really don't care much.........just try to be real! I love that you're "real" also!

I ate way too many sweet potatoes!! Enough for a small army! Yikes. I had pumpkin pie filling, but I never eat the crust! Other than that, I didn't do too terrible....but I did stuff myself!

Diane Sue - I'm bummed my Tracey Step DVD bit the dust, cuz I wanted to do Amy's Hi Lo Dome, Tracey's total body and the total body segment from the step workout for a workout tomorrow. Not sure what I'll do now. I have a couple new Patrick's I might do or Amy's Hi/Lo Dome to try.

Randi - I don't think you should be embarrased around your family. Your family is "your family" and if you don't feel comfortable around them, who can you feel comfortable around! Too bad if you were in the hospital........at least you're getting help and on the road to recovery. That is something to be PROUD of girl!! Chin up !!!! and don't feel embarrased. It's the hardships in life like this that form us into the loving, caring, understanding and strong women we become! I wouldn't change a thing about my past, as it made me the caring and understanding, sensitive person I've become and I am glad I experienced everything I did ...........even if I have been to Hell and back! Be proud of yourself and don't feel ashamed EVER!!!! You have nothing to be ashamed of!

Toasty -in case you missed it. MEGA update at BPAL. Anniversary scents went up the other day, the Dark Delicacies Exclusives and Poe Scent line went live yesterday at www.Darkdel.com (the new blend sounds freakin' amazing) and the Lunar Update went live this morning, as well as a pretty large Trading Post update including new Yule blend soaps, bath oils, and 2 new nail polish colours, as well as lots of other goodies I can't afford. I did get the new Dark Del blend, as well as a few of the Poe blends, a few Anniversary blends and the Lunars. My Paypal account is drained and so is my "back up" BPAL fundage!!! Don't know what I'll do when the next act of the Carnivale goes live. This BPAL addiction is pretty darned expensive!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.