Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thurs Dec 28

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Rebecca Small's Step 2 Success for 60". I did the first 3 combos and repeated to make it 60". I don't think I could have kept up the intensity and continued learning new combos....as I started to really tripped up with the end of the third combo. She throws all kinds of direction changes and spins in the mix.....I'll have to work on this on my rest days. Yay.....I love my dancing step coreography to practice on my rest days. Then once I learn them I can really work them and jump and add propulsions. I did good on the 1st 2 combos. They were fun and I kept my heartrate midrange high...147 or so. I burned 420 calories.

What does it take to get this layer of fat off of your legs? I know I've been working hard, but all I look is fatter...cuz I think I just build muscle under the fat. What does it take to lose this.....super low calorie and clean diet?? IF so, I'll never shed it....cuz I just can't limit my calories by too much or you wouldn't want to be in my company!

Have great workouts everyone. I'm very nervous for this morning. The fact that I'm meeting with BOTH Attorneys is really scaring me. I'll be a babbling idiot....I tend to talk to much when I get nervous.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

I did not do Kenpo yesterday. I felt like I needed to rest so I did. I am thinking it is the sugar from the chocolates I got for Christmas. My body is not use to too much sugar and it probably made me extremely fatigued. I got to find a place for that chocolate...trash??? lol.

Today is Core Syngeristics, I think. I have to finish cleaning. FIL is coming this evening. OMG! I am gonna have more challenges then I can imagine and some people are coming to look at our home on friday as well. The couple that are STILL suppose to make us an offer, their buyer hasn't even been financed yet so our realtor has no idea how they are going to closing in a few days. This is what she says. None of this makes sense...she is out of the picture by mid January (contract is up with her) if she doesn't sell our house. Her communication most of the time and lack thereof suck.

Lora,

I hate interviews too. About the fat on legs... when I started to workout and get serious about being fit, I cleaned up my diet very well, probably alittle better then I am doing now, and I did the circuits workout Marietta gave me, my toasty lean rotation, that helped my legs and I think Megadoo said the same cuz she used that rotation too. Also just the combination of heavy lifting too. Keep at it and keep switching things up. Now I have alittle fat layer around my lower back STILL...so I need to STOP EATING CHOCOLATES!!!!!

Be back later, girls.

Charlotte~~

Charlotte - Don't you mean you have Core Synergestics and Kenpo X today??? since you missed it yesterday??}(

Lora, i feel the same way. It is coming off slowly..
Good luck on the interview...

Meag, no breathing heavy for like 2 weeks. Weights and take breaks.I had it a couple minthes ago.
Char, i am pmssing too.. I crabby(just don't look at me)you'll piss me off. LOL....That mood...LOL...

Meag, we cupped my hair off 2 weeks ago and foiled the top. Needed a change.

Lora, you gotta see the Devil Wears Prada... OMG i was peeing my pants...

When you think your job sucks....LOL..It was hilarious. I rented it..

I am either going to do MMax or pyramids lower....MMMMM. Unsure. I want to do hardcore one HSC tomorrow, so , what do you think...

Suz, you need to send Deb some snow.... I don't care if it does not snow all winter. LOL....I hate the cold...Then i could buy an energy effiecient car and not a 4wd....

Jeanett any chilling bile rides....

Well, gotta get a bath...
Hello, Diane Sue and Randi...

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

This morning I did Cardio Coach #1 and then parts of #3 on my treadmill. Had an excellent workout, my energy is slowly coming back. Traveled about 3.36 miles, workout was an hour and 11 minutes, was in my zone for 55 minutes and burned 370 calories. My body is getting more efficient with these workouts because I'm noticing my calorie burns aren't that high anymore.

Hope you all have a great workout!

Good MOrning
Today I'm doing Bm2 timesaver. My legs are so sore still from the leg blast premix.
Lora what helped me to lean out was doing Cathes Jan. Rotation Let's work. It does take a lot of time each workout is 90 min of cardio. Then I followed it with the Feb rotation. Now I'm back doing heavy weight training again.

Anne I love Devil Wears Prada it is so funny. Meryl was so good playing the "devil":)

Meag I hope you feel better:)

Char good luck with your FIL comming}(
Have agood day
Randi

Lora,

You may be correct. I should probably do both workouts and get all the stress out of my system before FIL comes. It may not even be that bad with him living here, but I have no idea how things are going to go so naturally I am feeling worried.

Randi,

I love working with heavy weights..duh!:p }( Hope you have fun..don't hurt yourself. Thanks for the luck..may need it.

Debbie,

Awesome...burning the cals. Glad you are liking CC. Stay away from the trolls. he he.

Anne,

Not looking at you:+ , but I will make faces:+

Charlotte~~

Good morning maniacs!

Today will be both Kenpox and Core. I never did get sore with Core syn this on Tues, what's up with that? Darnit!

Char..I didn't do kenpox either yesterday, seems I need to try harder to workout in the mornings, my DH has taken it up on himself to make plans for our evenings. I am really a homebody and would prefer to stay home workout and make dinner...but he likes to go out to dinner with friends a lot. So I miss out on my workout.

Jeanette..I guess that is right in line with what you were saying and is very much my selfish side. don't make plans for me...I have my routine and that is that!! I laugh at my dog...who expects breakfast first...before I grab my morning java. My world is supposed to revolve around him right? Also when I get home (no matter what time) he always expects to be fed. He will just stare at me and cry and drool until he gets his food!!! I guess, like our pets, we are all a little ritualistic.

Diane Sue.. that was me with the eyeliner..so glad you discovered that trick, I have been struggling with finding an eyeliner for years and was so ecstatic when I found something that worked. I really like BE's shade of bark and coffee bean for liners.

Lora..yes I had to laugh at your post because you put female...I AM female and an attorney. in that order. I also still practice as a nurse on occassion, so I guess it's a little different personality wise coming from my background and humility. For the most part the support people we work with prefer female attorneys...I guess it's because we do our own glut work, I type and many male attorneys don't. you never hear me say, get so and so on the phone. I know how to dial a phone and look up a phone #. So I make their job easy. We have a very laid back office though and I know a lot of firms are pretty uppity. Not here. In fact everyone is wearing jeans this week and even my secretary is working from home 1/2 days to be with her children. I hope you find what you are looking for, and be sure you find out what these attorneys are like! Ask lots of questions, there are so many pricks out there.

Suz... I have one more box to go through, but do PM me your address and I will get that stuff out this weekend. My daughter might of highjacked my sheet music.

Meg...bronchits stinks...gunky. Have you tried that mucomist stuff DH's boys say it really works.

Deb..I don't know what a power tower is..is that a part of a weight machine? I'm gonna check out your pix, maybe it's in there. I need to get something that works for pull-ups. Not thrilled with those door thingies.

Ok gotta work. Although it's 9:11 here and I am the only one who bothered to come in today!! Is today really saturday??? Why am I here? Should have brought my Core Syn DVD.

Amber

Char, i am pmssing and on edge .DH has been wasted every day. I am just having a stress attack.
I think it is this surg. I have looked at 1000's of pics and some really bad ones. It is just the nervy evey jeevys...I will be fine.I have been on line gabbibg to hundreds of women.Then i had to go and watch a surgery video. It was like oh, my god. Do i really want to go through this , then i say, yep...

I am sure your FIL will be fine. After all you married his son...

You are an energiser battery. Do them both... I have faith in you...

Deb, you getting into that treadmill .I get in and out of the moods for it.I seem to ge better on it when i use the programs.Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....LOL...

I am a devil wearing prada.. LOl....

Randi, get those weights out and just do it. When i heavy up , i take longer breaks. 30 sec isn't enough recovery for me.

Someday I will be like Diane Sue. May take me a while...Slow, but sure..

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Debbie...I saw it! do you have to remove the ceiling tiles to use it? I might have to wait till we move to get anything like that...our workout room is in the basement and has a drop ceiling and I can't even do step aerobics down there because my head goes through the ceiling!!! LOL

Dh just called...the kennels for his dogs are not going in the workout room now...HALLELUJAH! We will put them in the livingroom. Went over the smoking arrangements. I reminded dh..>OUTSIDE! He says well if there is a severe downpour, he is smoking in the workout room. I will pray for snow!

Charlotte~~

Anne don't worry..try not to think about it and stay busy (easier said than done huh?),...it sounds like you were choosy with your surgeon and type of procedure. There really shouldn't be a lot of cutting unless your getting a lift too? The pain is easy to deal with when they give you vicoden like candy. :9 :9

Good morning!

Well, the snow has been downgraded a little bit to 6-8 or 10 or 12 or who knows. Depends on how you read it. :) Did you guys see my great deal DH found for me at Ross on weighted gloves for $7.99? I was so excited!

Char - today is STRETCH X!!! Nothing hard. No Core Syn. It's a good thing you work out so you can handle this upcoming stress. Could you imagine if you didn't??!!

Lora - Can't wait to hear about the second interview. Fingers crossed!

Storm - Your hair looks so cute. I do hope Jeanette doesn't have any chillig bile rides. YUK!!!

Debbie - I like that - "traveled about 3.36 miles" - nice way to say it. :)

Randi - You're really cranking out the workouts! Very motivating!

Amber - It's Stretch X for you too. Char always throws me off b/c I believe her every word. :p I'll PM my address to you as soon as I'm finished here. I'm SO excited. That's so sweet of you. I didn't get sore from Core Syn either. Maybe it's from all the work we've been doing with Ab Ripper and Kenpo? Or maybe you had me too scared to push it too hard. Hehehe. As for working out early, I have to or else I know stuff will get in the way. Or else I'll just get lazy. I just know me.

Meg - So Storm says no heavy breathing. I wonder if that means no...???

Hi Jeanette, Diane Sue and anyone else who stops in. When's Dallys coming back?

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Suz- ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Anne- don't think I can do that for 2 weeks!! Doc didn't mention, and I didn't ask! LOL!! Will play it day at a time.

Deb- you are really doing well with those CC. I need to download some. Which are your favorite?

Char- YAY! You get to keep your WO room to yourself. Cool beans.

Lora- good luck. SUre you will do well!

Amber- I will have to try that stuff

Randi- thanks. Enjoying your step huh?

Don't know what I am doing today. Just cleaning out clothes now. Fun fun. Blech!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Char...what are you smokin girl...you had me doing Core Syn again. Just kidding actually I think Lora told us Core syn. Although I thought we did have core syn again this week, I need to look at my book, I'm confused. Believe me I would much rather do stretch x with kenpox then core syn.

There are only 2 of us here, I think I'm going home to start my workout. this is nuts.

amber

WHAT? No core syngeristics..just stretch? That's it???? I try to memorize all week what we are doing and then I get lost...wth? lol. Hey, I just might ride my bike instead and stretch while I come off the hills. lol. Pretty day out..sun is shining, but it is not 70 anymore. Tomorrow is yoga, right?

Charlotte~~

Yes Meag I love my new step it makes the workouts alot harder. I did Bm2 timesaver on my new step and raised it to 8 in, it was tough!
Randi

Char - You're cracking me up! Nope - tomorrow is Core Synergistics and Saturday is Yoga. :)

No snow yet. I think I might go look up that salad recipe Diane Sue was talking about and run to the grocery store. I actually have NO sugar craving at the moment. Woo hoo!!!!! Maybe it's finally gone.

I wish Lora would hurry up and get back and let us know how it went.

Gosh, I'm gonna miss you all when I actually have to go back to work next week. We're going to be busy. Our schedule gets mailed today for spring classes and with the big changes there I may not have as much time to check in with you all. :( Maybe just shorter posts. Oh - what a concept! You might all appreciate that!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.