Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thurs Dec 14

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

Ugh....I'm so mad. I didn't hear my alarm going off (for 2 hours) and my DH didn't wake me, so I slept until 3:50 AM!! I've got to go do my aerobics..........must get busy.

I have to go to the grocery store later. It's now my job since I'm not working! I'd rather be working! LOL.

I'll be back later.

Diane Sue - Do you have the TLT's? I couldn't remember. I was thinking about doing Better Burn Better Buns for a leg workout tomorrow. What do you think about that? Would it be a good enough leg workout?

Anne - No, my treadmill isn't able to program workouts in it. My next one will, though! :)

Dallys - I'd like to get the calendar but I can't find out the cost. Do you know what it is?

Charlotte & Suz - Great workouts with the P90X yesterday! Impressive weights for both of you. MANIACS!!!

Getting ready to pump some iron. Be back later...

Good Morning Maniacs!!

Today is Yoga X. Alright, I know I got to bring it. I have another busy day today.

Lora,

I am getting groceries today too. You should be ashamed of yourself for sleeping in sooooo long??? lol. I just woke up. lol. I like to get 10 hours of sleep. I love to sleep.

Debbie,

Go get 'em! I want to hear about your maniac workout!!!!!!!!!!

So did anyone watch the Biggest Loser? Several of them look sooooo good now. I was in shock. Did you all see Eric???? Even his face shrunk! Brian???? Gosh! Jennifer might have more muscles then the trainer Kelly. And what about Poppi? She weights what I weigh now! She is so petite now. I could not believe it was her. I was like..who is that??? Several of the men actually look hot now that they lost so much of the weight. I had tears in my eyes. I am so happy for them.

Charlotte~~

Deb, the calendar is 12.95 + ship and 3.00 for x-stickers.It will be i think 17.95 after x-mas. Yes i ordered one...
Ok, i am up sucking coffee and gotta go grab some grub for lunch today...
Don't know what is on the agenda for tonite. I have to look.
Lora, you call that sleeping in??? You would be in lala land for 6:30.I still can't get moving.

Have a great day. Chat later
Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Char, i want to know one thing. When you loose 150-200lbs you have extra skin. Did they have girdles on??? That is what i don't get.
Marty was the most buff though.He should have won something for that.

I cried when i saw Eric.He had a face. Bob's eyes lit up big time.
Kai lost that big booty... Not talking about miss Utah. AARGH..
Ok, now i just have to loose a measley 15lbs. Seems like nothing.
Jennifer impressed me. I think she wanted to show them,and she did it at home.Brian, i did not know who he was.Shocked..
They were all the biggest looser ...
Hey, you maniacs look better though.....

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Morning. I was amazed at the Biggest Losers! Astonishing. I about starting crying when they showed the guy in the audience who has started to lose weight. Kai looked great, but her attitude rubs me the wrong way. I also wondered about the loose skin too.
And if I had $250,000 on the line, I would tell DH to stay away so I didn't get pregnant LOL!!!!

I can start to feel some DOMS setting in. LB feels much better today. Wish my head did. This cold sucks. Hoping to get a good cardio in later.

BBL

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Had an excellent workout this morning, I really pushed myself this morning. Went heavy and did high reps. Did 2 sets of 15 reps with a 2 minute break and did supersets.

SS #1
Decline Chest Press: 35's
Pullovers: 37#/15 reps; 35#/10 reps (these were hard after doing the chest presses)

SS #2
Static Lunges: 85#
Lateral Raise: 17's

SS #3
EZ Preacher Curls: 50# (this took everything I had)
Lying DB Extensions: 17's

Then I did the abs from Cathe's Low Impact Step. Workout was 54 minutes, was in my zone for 15 minutes and burned 195 calories.

Anne - thanks for the price. I will order one.

Is the Biggest Loser over now? I wanted to watch it all season and kept forgetting when it was on. I watched a few of them at the beginning of the season.

Hope you all have great workouts!

Good Morning!
Today is Chest and Tris,abs. Is it ok to take a laxitive once in awhile to cleanse your system?

Lora how do you get up so early? You are very dedicated!

Debbie great workout you are awesome!

Meg have you done DM yet? Hope you feel better:)

HOw long have ya'll workout with Cathe? Me 1 yr and 7 months:)
She has got me in the best shape Ever!

Have a good day
randi

Debbie,

That is the way to do! Great job! I want to get up as high as you for triceps. That must be tough! Your such a MANIAC!!!!

Randi,

I don't know about laxatives.

I have been working out for 3 years straight now as of this month.

Meg,

Sounds like you have been really trying to fight off that cold. I hope this is the last of it for you.

Yeah, wondering about the loose skin. I didn't care for Kai's behavior. Thought it was a bit overdone. Marty has some nice guns and he was doing well to show them off...good for him!

Anne,

Losing 15# is nothing. Eric lost 214#!!!!!! That is more then my hubby weighs!!!! I am sure that motivated you. The entire show motivated me, but a few did disappoint me. North Dakota didn't make much of a change with as much as she was going on about how she knew best. She wasn't that big to begin with..she could have gone farther.

Charlotte~~

Charlotte~~

Hi Charlotte have you just workout out to cathe or other workouts too?
YOu look great!!!

My legs are so sore from just doing Kick max yesterday and B&G ball legs and abs! My hip flexers and butt especially!

Randi

Randi,

I mostly was working out to Cathe. I just started working out on my own for just alittle over a year.

Yeah, your legs should be hurting! lol. My arms are alittle sore.

Charlotte~~

Goodness - I'm a nervous wreck. This has been some morning.

I ended up doing Cardio Coach 1 - skipped the stretch and cool down and did a 30 minute Gliding DVD (skipped the w/u). Total aerobic session was about 65 minutes. I burned 427 calories. I then did Rainbeau Mars's Yoga DVD, Pure Sweat.

I'm really starting to enjoy Gliding more and more and I'm even warming up to Mindy. The music sucks on these Gliding DVDs though. I usually listen to my own musice....but I just listened to the DVD today.

I haven't even been to the store yet. I just finished eating and it's getting late cuz I was on the phone all morning. I got a call to call someone about a job in the Hospital. I was on the phone with the Secretary for quite a while and then my husband. I'll go into detail later. I don't actually have the job ....I'll explain later.

Gotta run.

Hey Maniacs! Today is CTX Kickbox and biceps and abs. I slept to late and wil have to do this after work.

I couldn't believe how much weight some of those people lost on the biggest loser. Unbelieveable. You couldn't even tell some of them were the same person as their befores. It's funny how some people don't like that show because it's not realistic to the "average" person. Hey, it takes work to lose weight and get in shape and eat right. You can't do all that with just average.

Diane Sue- not sure if you missed my post yesterday, but do you have a spreadsheet for CTXStep and intervals? I didn't see that one on your site.

Lora- I bet you needed that extra sleep. I'd be taking advantage of that while you can.:)

Debbie- did you get the calender? I'm still not sure as the spaces to write in look small. I've been useing the flylady calender with huge spaces to write in. Still thinking about it.

Char-Have fun with Yoga X. I average about 9 hrs. sleep anight. I loves my sleep.

Anne- Yeah, where was all the extra skin? Maybe they all get surgery. Maybe not everyone gets saggy. Who knows?

Meg- I was thinking the same thing about the pregnant girl. WHAT WAS SHE THINKING!!We'd be like celibate until after we won the money! If that's what it took. LOL!

Randi- I wouldn't do the laxatives. Just eat alot of fiber. That's natures laxative. :) I've been working out on and off for about 18 years. Started with the FIRM. I've been using Cathe's workouts for about 5 years or so.

Sus- Holy Cow! Check out the Gun Show!:) Really, your arms are looking quite nice, starting to show great definition in the shoulder and biceps.

Well off to eat my Oatmeal and berries.:9

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hi,
I'm home today with a cold, not a bad one yet, but felt right to stay home. I have YogaX on tap for today but think I will pull out a Brian Kest Power Yoga video instead.

Suz, holy moly! That arm shot is fantastic! Nice of your DH to snap that one too! Love the definition! WOW!!!!!! :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Will write back later after yoga.

Jeanette

Netta,

You sure you don't want to go the full 1 1/2 hours with me on the yoga??? :p ;( I need some motivation to get thru it. Like eating pasty mash potatoes

Charlotte~~

Good morning maniacs!

Just finished catching up you ladies are chatty!

Suz...you have great biceps!!! I'm impressed.

P90x'ers- I was able to go up in weights yesterday with biceps and shoulders to 15# for at least most of round 1's, with tri's I'm still on 5-8#. I'm a huge fan of chair dips, I loved those in the Firms' when I first started with weights.

YogaX tonight, I can't wait, lots of stress around here. I have an apointment with a surgeon next thursday..for the boob thing. I need to let everything floating in mind just leave for 90 minutes.

Dallys..thanks for the info, I will check that out I was looking at your dog pix and the views you have biking, just amazing. I think your dog is a rhodesian ridgeback, but not sure. that streak down the back is beautiful, and her eyes could melt you.

I'm a big sucker for animals, I'm usually more upset when I dog gets hurt on TV than a person, I always cry with that.

Speaking of crying...OMG ERIC!!! I was bawling through the entire biggest loser last night. Amazing results. 214# and he works in a deli!

Anne, I had the same thought as you, in fact I think all the ladies had girdles on and it certainly looked like a couple guys had on girdles too! but the differences were still amazing.

I did get the calendar yeah!

Wow I see the weights you ladies are lifting and I feel pretty weak, but at least I'm heading up! Will try 20# next week.

Hi to deb..randi..meg..diane sue and all I missed

I'll be back later.
AMber

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.