HARDCORE FITNESS MANIACS THURS 3-11

buttercup78

Cathlete
GM LADIES

Yesterday I went on the bike trainer for the first time. I used a spinervals dvd and rode 40 min w/ a calorie burn of 604
:p My booty is feeling it today though, but it will get better in time. It was nice to have a good calorie expenditure w/o having to hop all over the place. It was nice to have a non impact workout.

theresa

I slept in again. I have got to turn that around and get up at 4:30 tomorrow. Today will be kickboxing and abs/core. I want to hit Academy Sports before I pick up the grandchildren. I am going to see if they have a gymboss while I am in there. If they don't I guess I will order one.

Theresa, we had the weirdest rain storm yesterday. It was sunny and suddenly got really dark and the wind started blowing like crazy (does that here in Oklahoma as you know) then rain started pouring. I had just come in from the mailbox. Then the sun came back out a few minutes later. I need to go out and see if I can find one of my solar drive lights that hang along the driveway because it blew off and away somewhere.
It is nice to use some non impact workouts. I think it is much better for the joints and gives the body a little more time to recover from the high impact stuff.

Morning everyone!

I have to say, these last two weeks off has done my body a lot of good. Other then the hip flexor tightness that I still have (but not so bad right now) I am pain free. My shoulders are fine, my knees feel great. I am really glad I made the decision to take another week off. I am ready for my new rotation next week and I am fired up! :cool:

You are all doing some great workouts! Diane Sue, weird about the rain. It has been really nice here this week. Sunny and in the 50's. I'll take it! :D

Hi Maniacs -

I did not feel like working out this morning. I did Patrick Goudeau's Play Ball cardio followed by Leslie Super 2 Mile Walk with boosters and used 2# hand weights for part of it. Max HR was 160 and I burned 555 calories. Wanted to do yoga, but I didn't get my butt out of bed early enough. I work n...ights the next 2 days. I'm depressed. It's like a Monday for me after being off for 2 days. Work is very stressful right now, as we are moving all of the cases in both Men's & Women's....so I've got no time to study Clarins or prepare for my event on the 21st. Breathe........

Deb - I can sure appreciate this weather after the horrid winter we had around here! Here's to an early Spring!

I finished my workout. Now I just need to try to get out the door pretty soon to do a couple of things. I ate so much chicken yesterday I don't care if I ever see chicken again:eek: I have really been watching my diet. Sunday is the day I do my bodyfat etc.. It will be interesting to see if I made any progress this month.
Workout was Amy Bento's Kickbox Surge and Core Training 73 min and I burned 629 calories, max hr was 160. I really like this workout. I then did Amy's Kettlebell Dynamics abs and the 2 min standing portion of the stretch(those horn grip planks she does have gotten easier:D) 11 min, 60 calories. Then I did MMA Kickbox Core and stretch 16 min, 68 calories. Total calories today was 757. Workout time was 1 hr 40 minutes.

Debbie, that is great that you are pain free now:D I am sure it will make the next rotation so much better.

Lora, it sounds like you could have used some of that yoga to help destress.

Did 4DS LIS this morning. Actually starting to feel a bit better this afternoon so maybe on Monday I can resume Insanity. I may just start Week 3 all over again.

Debbie - Glad that your rest has you feeling so good!

DianeSue
- LOL over your description of finding the right jeans last night.

Theresa
- Great job on the spinnervals. That is one thing I can not do ...ride a stationary bike.

Diane Sue-we had the same little rain storm about 3 yesterday......I like Kickbox Surge too, I thinke the music is motivating :D

Linda-glad you are starting to feel better. I'm not a fan of stationary bikes, so I use DH's road bike and attach it to a trainer. I'm trying to get into biking or fast walking once a week.

Lora-hang in there.....

Theresa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.