HARDCORE FITNESS MANIACS TGIF 3-12

buttercup78

Cathlete
HELLO LADIES

Yesterday I did Circuit Blast from the Shock Cardio series. It was quite a little workout 44 min and 654 calories.
Every segment and round moved quickly so I didn't have time to get tired of one certain exercise. I will definately be using this one again.

Theresa

Okay.....working the late shift again. I layed in bed this morning not wanting to get up...so again, not up early enough for yoga. I rolled out at the absolute last moment....yikes and tomorrow I have to get up at 4:30 am after working late tonight. Joy of retail!

I did a random pick this morning (after some serious prayer about what workout to do with my pain) and I did Kettlebell Way with Anthony & Beth. I used my 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 lb KBs. I kickboxed and jumped on the Rebounder during the breaks. I did the stretch from Kettlebell Goddess. Workout was 67" and I only burned 470 calories.

Max HR (which I caught only on my strapped monitor --- yes, I wore both...LOL) was 170 at one point - if I was seeing things correctly?? but I only caught it on my touch monitor as high as 156. That didn't feel like as good as a workout as Lauren's from the other day. We shall see. I ...was excited cuz I got sore from doing Lauren's the other day. Did it barefoot again and was really nervous doing the crazy eights to a catch (or whatever they are called). I like Anthony but I really can't stand Beth. Have great workouts maniac.

Theresa - your puppy is a cutie! I love your Avatar.

Lora-did you do the 1st or the 2nd (the empire state). I like the empire state one, but it doesn't wind me like providence or newport. How often would you say you use 30#kb? I am trying to decide if I want another 15 and 20 or if I want to get a 25 and 30#

And thanks....that is my little Bella :D She is a super sweet puppy

theresa

I got up at 4:30 and got my workout and shower in so I could go back to Academy after I took the girls to school I spent way to long and way to much in there
icon_eek.gif
Workout was STS disc 27 shoulders, biceps and triceps 68 minutes and I burned 371 calories. The 2# each gloves were a nice way to add an extra pound to my weight loads:D. Then I did SC HiiT 30/30 28 minutes and burned 243 calories. I wanted to add extra stretching and calves. Maybe this evening or in the morning I will get it in. Total calories 614 and workout time was 96 minutes.

Lora, nice workout. I don't follow Beth when I do that one. I usually just follow Anthony. I missed out on some yoga I wanted to do today too.

Theresa, I have 2 20# kettlebells and 2 15's which is really nice for some moves. I like my 25 and 35 for the lunges, Squats, Deadlifts etc that do not require swinging. I have done some double arm swings with them though. Just not that often. Wish I had a 30 :)

Theresa, I really like Circuit Blast, too. I feel accomplished when I do that one even though it's not even a full hour. Last time I did it I wanted to add in some extra abs, though, but I was too beat at the end, lol.

Today I did what for me is an early workout, starting around 10:00. I did the chest, shoulders, and core from Amy's All Pump Xtreme. =)

Did Travel Fit again this morning. Finally went to the doctor & got something for this stupid 10 day old cold.

Hermia, maybe you should try abs first. This is one of the two Shock Cardios that I "want" because I enjoy them. I really do like the heavy bag workout from Boxing.

Linda, I am so glad you finally went to the doctor. Maybe you can get past that cold. Sometimes it is allergies or something else. DH had "one" forever and finally got some antibiotics and it cleared up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.