Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Superheroes and Bionics Check In 12/17

Good Morning Maniacs!!

I am typing fast to miss a repeat check in. lol.

Today is chest/shoulders? Bike ride in the 75 degree weather. Gained 4 pounds over the weekend...wth? Got to burn it off. Crazy.

Charlotte~~

Morning Maniacs -

This morning I overslept a bit and didn't get up until 3:30 am. I did Butts & Guts - Leg Blast Premix and the Bonus Stability Ball Ab segment. It took me 1 hour and 20 minutes to complete and I burned 350 calories.

I have to go back and look at the check in yesterday and see if this is the one Diane Sue said was tough.....cuz it was really tough. I was starting to feel nauseous towards the end of it. This was a real leg and butt burner and we did 2 sets of Firewalkers!! Yay! I figured I needed something tough to help me get thru this interview today. Speaking of which, I'm already sitting here in my dress clothes (an itchy turtleneck....yuk!) and my Bare Escentuals makeup. I get lazy when I'm not working and didn't even want to put my "face" on.

Have great workouts everyone and I'll be around until about 10:30 am. My interview is at 11:00 am. Off to check the job websites.

Good Morning, today I am doing cardio, I am running on the treadmill and doing Gutts and Guts Leg blast premix.

Lora, yes it was the leg blast one. I love that premix. Good luck with your interview today. Sleeping in probably did you good.

Charlotte, you got in before we had two checkins:) We have had that warm weather too. It is supposed to cool off and start raining though.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Diane Sue,

Boy, you are really working your guts today! lol. Couldn't resist..sorry. :p I forgot I have to wash the car too. Gonna be a full day for me as usual, but all the Christmas presents are wrapped under the tree.

Anne,

Sorry to hear about your horrid shopping experience yesterday. You did the right thing...sending a message by not buying there. My hubby hates Sears. He use to work for them.

Check open discussion pharmacology
Charlotte~~

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!!

Well, I rested yesterday. Well, not really, I shopped all morning and then had DH's work party. I did alright with the eating, except the two rolls I ate to help soak up the wine I was drinking!!:p :9 :eek: }( LOL!! Yes, I was a little toasted, but it was nice to get out and relax and enjoy ADULT company. I needed that. Back to the kiddies today!

Lora- I did that same WO Sat night. I finished it after 11pm. My legs are still sore. I doubled up my band for the firewalkers and I still feel it! (OK, the band I have is one I got from Denise Austin a while back, so it didn't have much tension, but holy moly, double it up and watch out)My legs needed the rest yesterday. I still feel it in my butt too. My DH was out here on the computer while I was doing that WO and he was laughing cuz I kept grunting and saying, "Oh myGod", "Not again!" "I hate this one" "Those suck!" and some other things. I couldn't scream like Charlotte cuz the boys were sleeping!

Char- good for you and the bike ride again. Seems things went smoothly moving your FIL? I am sure you will burn that 4 #s in no time. Probably just water weight anyhoo. I am LOVING my oils. Othello, Love Me, favorites so far. I am wearing Red Devil today. THat Dove's Heart is nice. Mom should like it. Now, I have to part with one to give my sister, but I don't wanna! LOL!!

DS- any bidders on the house? Have you guys found one for yourselves yet? Must be exciting!! Have a great WO. WE are supposed to cool off tomorrow, then back to the mid 40's Wed, and rain on Sat, and then 40 on SUnd. I really want a white Christmas. Time will tell I guess.

Well, I need food. I want to do BM2 today, but that depends on time. Whatever it is it needs to be a good one.

Oh yeah, one of the guys DH works with came up to our table and asked Greg where I was. I thought he was kidding, but 10 min later he came up to me and appologized cuz he didn't recognize me at all!! I had lost so much weight and my hair was different, he had no idea that it was really me sitting next to DH!! I was really laughing, but it was a nice compliment!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Char, you could not gain 4 lbs in 2 days... Water, Unless you ate couple chhese cakes and pizzas... LOLLLLL...
Good luck today Lora...
DAllys, and Deb...You are getting me shopping again. At least i can do it on line. No crowds....
Whick cardio coaches are good?I can't take elevator music now...
Are they a cd or video??
Diane Sue, think i will do the B&G also, Sounds good . Legs tonite and abs.
So, what are we all asking for for x-mas???
I wanted jammies and i know i got something from Dicks. I wrapped the taped box..LOL...I don't need anything. I just want to have fun with the grandson. We are planning on having dinner, taking him upstairs and putting all the presents in the garage, and running down and bringing them all up with someone going ho ho ho...

I just told the dh to order checks from the bank from the eqity...
line.... He is... That is my christmas...LOL..

Char, how are things with the FIL. Now, be nice. he is your DH's dad. Family is important....

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

This morning I did a steady state on my treadmill. My right knee was bothering me yesterday so I thought running wouldn't be a good thing. Went 2.74 miles. Workout was an hour and 4 min., was in my zone for 50 minutes and burned 330 calories. Was happy with that! :)

Lora - GREAT workout!

Anne - I love all the Cardio Coaches. No elevator music on any of them, I think the music is good. My favorite is #2.

Hi Char, Diane Sue, Dallys, Meaghan, Amber, Suz, Jeanette and everyone else!

Hope you all have great workouts!

Anne,

I did eat pizza. No cheesecake though, just additional slices of cheese...swiss, cheddar and colby. I love cheese.

I got just about every top in every color at Hollister for Christmas and a nice winter furry jacket. I already know everything I got except from my children.

FIL has actually mellowed out alot. Will be very hard to say for sure how things will go when you live with someone though. Smoking in the house is my only concern for the most part which now dh says he will go outside so looks like everything will be fine then. I will take the rest one day at a time. He will be moving in Dec 28th. Dh and I will have to help move him to either Texas, Florida or Arizona. He needs a warm climate...lungs really bad. He needs to quit smoking in my opinion, but he won't..set in his ways..permanently until the end. lol

Charlotte~~

Meg - That's too funny. I was going Wooo.....and yelling stuff at Cathe and my DH kept walking thru the room laughing at me! I told him he should do it!!!

Debbie - I challenge you......Let's both do CC Volume 5 and 6's this week!! okay? (I suppose I'll regret saying that after I see how my legs feel tomorrow!! LOL)

I gotta go do my neck stretches. I'm soooo nervous

Morning,
Today was Chest & Back, with AbX on tap for this evening. Didn't sleep well last night, but that's usual for a Sunday night for some reason.

Lora, I will be thinking of you with your interview. I'm confident you will do well.

Charlotte, glad you got back safely. The 4# is just water weight. It will be gone in a couple of days.

Anne, the Cardio Coaches are definitely not elevator music. I think you can go to the website and listen to clips there too. The music and imagery motivates me. You will feel accomplished and powerful when you finish these!

Maeghan, LOL about the guy not recognizing you. That's a great compliment! Hope others around the table heard it too. He might have thought you were DH's new girlfriend LOL! You've done a fantastic job AND with taking care of a family too and juggling jobs.

Debbie, glad you listened to your body today. Running doesn't seem to agree with my knees and hips if I push. I'm okay if I just go easy.

Hi to everyone else that follows, I've got to get ready for work now.

Jeanette

Mornin'!

Today is chest and back and ab ripper X. I think? I have to keep looking. I can never remember. Then I'm doing Cardio Coach #4. I had a chocolate craving yesterday and let's just say I ate enough to satisfy my chocolate craving for the next year and a half. I HATE when I do that! Darn it. I have lunch with my cycling friends and some of my knitting friends (I love how we've all meshed) so gotta get all my workouts done early. Well, okay, so it's already 8am. Not early to Lora. :) But I'm on vacation!

Lora - GOOD LUCK TODAY! Great workout. I can't wait to try this one after P90X. It sounds killer.

Charlotte - I'm with Storm. Gotta be water weight from that salty pizza - unless you ate what I ate yesterday. And 75 degrees today? It's ZERO here at the moment. I'll have to take pics of the snow later.

Storm - My favorite CC's are 4 and 5, but then those are the only one's I have. I LOVE the music. You can listen to samples at www.cardiocoach.com. You can either download to your MP3 or to a CD. Actually DH downloaded them to our computer and I have them on my MP3 and he also made me copies on CD so I can do either. I talk like I know what I'm doing when I really don't. DH is the techno dude. :)

Meg - What a nice compliment you got at that party! I bet you just loved it and I'm sure DH was so proud. :)

Debbie - That's still a great calorie burn for steady state! Cool!

Jeanette - Sorry you didn't sleep well. I have a friend who never sleeps on Sunday nights because of work. And she really doesn't have a stressful job and she doesn't hate it or anything. Isn't that weird? She said she's always been like that. I'll have to tell her about you at lunch today. You'll most likely meet her when you come out here this summer. Hope you're feeling all better today.

Hello to all who follow! Off to the basement...

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Morning Maniacs! It's a whoppin 14 degrees here! Not quite as bad as what Suz is living with, but cold just the same.

Today's workout will be a Cardio Coach. Not sure which one. I'll do that later today.

I have another loooong day of work ahead. DD is home and will be helping me, thank goodness. 3 days to go until vacation.:)

Talk later...

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Lora - I don't have CC #5 yet. Well, actually, I'm going to download it here shortly. I checked my credit card and its not as high as I thought! Yay! Anyways, I might be able to do #5, but not #6 yet. Not both in the same week at least. My cardio days this week are Wednesday and Saturday so let me know which day you want to do #5.

Morning Maniacs!!!

Char welcome back...you have 10 days till he arrives. Throw that damn scale away. I'm still afraid to step on mine. Did for day one, but will wait till after TTOM next week to step back on.

MEG!!! What a fabulous compliment!! I really believe it because you have lost a ton weight. Should make you very proud of yourself.

ANNE...they got you going with the cardio coach's too huh? This is a dangerously expensive group. But, I will end up with them, hopefully it will help me dust off the stairmaster! You will have take a bunch of pictures of your grandson, he looks to be the perfect age for the ahhhss and ohhs of christmas.

Have to check yesterdays posts to catch up a bit here about the Sears bit.

Dallys...it's 60's here nananana! You could come here and groom my lab...just thinking I forgot to make an appointment, now it's probably too late to get him in before christmas!

HI Deb...Hi Randi

will be back...
amber

I'm back..just checked the rest of yesterday's thread.

Sounds like anne was throwing things at people he he.. I hate to shop too but not just at christmas... anne I've been to the mall once in two years!

Netta...I was pretty sore yesterday from that 2 days of leg intense workouts, but today I'm fine. Both you and suz are adding in cardio huh? I probably should, but geez, no time!

Also missed Diane Sue..HI

Lora...sending positive job vibes your way! My DH rolls his eyes at me too with the check in stuff...He won't even try p90x...says the weights we have at home are too light. Yeah right beast man!

Ok back to work lots of stuff to do today, including getting my passport. I'm not looking forward to that.

AMber

Oh suz,

DH told me that playa del carmen was the city we visited once while at our resort. We went to a bar there that had sand plus swings from the ceiling. I remember now. So apparently our resort was 20 miles from where you were. But still across from Cozumel. I'll post pictures soon...it was beautiful. Loved the weather.

Amber

I ended up doing Low max step combos only and LIC bonus cardio and core max 3. I wanted to take it easy on my legs because 2 days ago I did B&G overall legs and tomorrow is Gym style legs! Ouchie!!!
Where is everyone from? I'm from Kansas city, MO it is in the 50's and sunny:)
Talk to you later
Randi

Randi,
I'm from Ohio and still work in ohio, but I live on the Michigan/Ohio Border in Lambertville Michigan. It's just been especially warm here lately, yesterday broke records I guess.

Lowmax is a super favorite of mine, but I can't talk to much about it because I'm starting to have step-withdrawal after 2 weeks of p90x.

Amber

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.