Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sunday Sept 23

Good Morning:)
Yesterday was my rest day. Today i'm doin MIC step only and coremax 2. My legs are still sorex( Liking my results though!
Have a great sunday
Randi

I ended up doing my Jillian Backside Book circuit followed by Kung Fu Kick Box - The Kicker. Workout was 65" and I burned 428 calories. I then did Lotte Berk Blast from Basic Essentials 10" and Perfect in 10 Stretch - Sports Stretch 10" and then Dharma Yoga - Energizing and Stress Relief 40".

Have great workouts or rest days everyone.

I'm sort of sad my Jillian rotation is over. I feel lost. I'm gonna look for a new rotation to follow as I feel I need the stucture of a rotation in my life with everything else falling down around me. Also, I don't think the new Cathe's will be here any time real soon.

Morning, Maniacs!

This a.m. I did my own Cathe circuit. I have a multi disc player so I put in LIC and Muscle Max. I set LIC up for the cardio only premix and set MM up for the upper body only premix, skipping past the warm up. I began with LIC warm up and cardio, then I hit "disc skip" and it went right into MM's chest work. So the workout went like this:

LIC warm up
LIC cardio 1 (hit disc skip)
MM chest (hit disc skip)
LIC cardio 2 (hit disc skip)
MM back (hit disc skip)
LIC cardio 3 (hit disc skip)
MM delts (hit disc skip)
LIC bonus cardio (hit disc skip)
MM bis (hit disc skip)
Then I went to the LIC premix menu and selected the all 4 blast add on (hit disc skip)
MM tris
MM abs and stretch

Lora - I know you'll find a rotation to do; you have lots of videos and seem to be very resourceful.

Randi - I know why your legs are still sore; from doing BM2 and GS Legs on consecutive days! You go, girl!! :)

Have a happy Sunday, everybody!!

Marcia

Marcia, I know i'm torturing myself! Oh well dont we hardcore maniacs do that?}( Great workout by the way how creative!!!
Randi

Marcia, I know i'm torturing myself! Oh well dont we hardcore maniacs do that?}( Great workout by the way how creative!!!
Randi

Hello Maniacs!

I'm back. :) Women of Faith was AWESOME as usual! Friday morning I did CC #6 with Candace before I left. I worked harder than normal (tried to make everything a level 4 - almost threw up a couple of times) figuring my eating might be worse. But actually I didn't eat terribly.

Diane Sue - Nicole C. Mullen was amazing. What an inspiration. She's so beautiful inside and out. That girl has some guns on her! Take a look at this video on You Tube if you can link to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbaDlPg18HU&mode=related&search= It's a new song she has about the woman who was bleeding for like 14 years or something (is that right?) and all she wanted was to touch Jesus' robe. I can't belive Nicole has 4 kids! She looks SO good. You should see her dance all over the stage on her more upbeat songs - she definitely gets some cardio in then. :)

Lora - I'm so sorry about your job. You must be devastated. Hugs and prayers to you.

Off to figure out what to do before the Broncos game. I wish I could see the national anthem sung at the Broncos game b/c Nicole C. Mullen is singing it. I don't think they show them for the afternoon games. :(

Happy Sunday everyone!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

[font color=red size=2]Morning Maniacs! Dh and I were going to go on a mtn. bike ride this morning, but we whimped out and hit the hot tub with coffee and tea instead (Suz, didn't you do this once too? LOL!) It's cold here today! Not sure if I'll do weights today or not. We'll see how bored get once the football games start.[/font]

Suz Glad you had a good time. That Nicole girl has the body I want! She looks great. Are you getting this cold weather too?

Randi Your making me jealous with all this leg workout stuff. I bet your legs are like steel!!

Marcia What a great idea for your workout! I love that! I Watched "Psycho" last night.:)

lora I think you should do "Afterburn" next.}( I can't wait for the new P90X+. So many rotations, so little time.

dh and I are making homemade salsa...maybe I should go help..he he!

Later Maniacs!

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif [font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Today is my rest day. I picked up my grandson and went to church. Then went to Walmart to pick up some things to stock the trailer for our vacation.

Suz, Nicole Mullen has a beautiful voice. Love her arms. I had to watch some of her other youtube videos while I was there:) Sounds like you had a good time.

Dallys, I be the new P90X dvds's will be good. Today is the 3rd day of football in our house. I am usually doing something else.

Marcia, that was a good idea for a circuit.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Dallys - Ummm...yeah, like this morning! I was going to work out and I was freezing and DH said, "Let's get in the hot tub" so off we went. :) It's cool and rainy here today. Great football weather. But I will be in my sewing room with the Bronco game on in the background. Yup, Nicole has the perfect body, I swear! On stage she looks short, but up close she was as tall as I am - unless she had on big heels.

Diane Sue - Yeah, I was watching a lot of those videos too. I love her music. There's an interview on her Greatest Hits CD (and she wasn't ready for a Greatest Hits but her record label felt differently so she didn't have a choice) and they ask her in the interview about why she wrote different songs and she has such incredible stories behind them all.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Dallys:

Did you notice that Marion had on a white bra and carried a white purse at the beginning of the movie? Then, after she steals the money, she sports a black bra and carries a black purse. I thought that was quite clever.

Also, there are three references to "Birds" in this movie: Marion's last name is 'Crane,' it takes place in 'Phoenix,' and Norman tells Marion that she "eats like a bird."

I love "Psycho." I think it's my favorite Hitchcock film (though "Rear Window" and "Strangers On A Train" are close).

The exterior of Bates Motel was modeled after an Edward Hopper painting.

That's about all I know.

Marcia :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.