Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sunday Nov 25

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

Off to attempt some Spinning. Haven't done it for a while cuz the bike just got fixed. Hope I do okay. Probably do some yoga too. Be back later.

I ended up doing Spinning - Crank It Up interval training. Workout was 60" and I burned 576 calories. I then did Lotte Berk Muscle Eats Fat - 10 minute Bonus Blast workout and Ancient Yoga - New You yoga - 60".

Have a great day everyone.

Today is my last rest day. My new rotation starts tomorrow and I'm so looking forward to it! It's been a great week of with only cardio, but now it's back to business. Woo hoo!

Suz - Great job with Press Play yesterday!!! :)

Just dropping in to say that today is my rest day. Went to church this morning and then went to buy a couple of presents and pick up stuff for our aquarium from PetsMart.

Suz, how did the family get together go?

Charlotte, you still have family at home:)

Anne, how is things going with your new salon? Have you worked out the problems?

Lora, what is crank it up interval training??

Debbie, I bet you are looking forward to the new rotation. I always look forward to something new when I get up in the mornings:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Diane Sue - It's just a Spinning DVD led by Joshua Taylor and it is an interval workout that uses high cadence spins, high resistance standing climbs, etc. I like Joshua.

Hello Ladies!

Last night and this morning we watched this marathon of the LA County Sheriff's Dept. Academy on Fox. It was fun for DH b/c that's the academy he went to 17 years ago. It was like a military academy and the one we watched started out with 111 recruits and graduated 80 something. It was 18 weeks. It looked like the military. He had told me about it, but it was fun to watch. They followed the class from start to finish. So that's what I've been doing. :)

I've decided to do a modified P90X rotation. I'd like to get a bit of muscle and strength back. I'm going to modify it by doing my own leg work on leg days (lots of squats and walking lunges, as I want strong legs for cycling) and more intense cardio and on yoga days I'm doing cardio. So it will be pretty modified. Oh, and I probably will only go for 2 months, as I will have to start training for cycling in February, according to my coach - my DH. :p And remember I said I'll do anything he tells me this off-season.

So I took some before pics just to see if I'd notice a difference this time when I'm finished. I don't think I ever do really, but maybe I will in my abs, as I don't have any definition in them (because I don't work them much). I posted them in my picture trail in the workout album with the same suit I was wearing before. I kept one of the pics up that I had in June after my original weight loss. You can tell a little bit of difference, but not much. I told DH I thought I looked just fine and not too skinny at all and he said I look much different in a bathing suit than I do in clothes (not as skinny). Well that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard! He would like 4 more pounds on me (which would go right to a pooch in my stomach I bet!). I'm sure I'll gain that with P90X weights.

Diane Sue - My mom's husband and his dad like really weak coffee. When they were first married and they came over we had this new coffee maker and I made a pot of coffee and he said it was way too strong. He said I didn't know how to use my new coffee maker. It's the same way I make it today but EVERY SINGLE TIME he's here and even when we're out in a restaurant and he orders coffee (WITH HALF WATER!!!) he brings it up and still says I don't know how to use my new coffee maker b/c I make it too strong. So of course he brought it up again that day. I want to punch him every time he says it. Then his dad has to have his coffee with half water too. So Mitch did that and warmed it a bit in the microwave but not too much b/c George doesn't like to too warm. But George said it wasn't warm enough (this after waiting on him hand and foot) and Mitch said, "George, you're worse than an old woman." It was pretty funny. George took it well since it came from Mitch.

I hope you got your presents today.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Lora, you got a good calorie burn in with your workout today. I don't have a bike so a spinning workout would not work for me:) I was going to order some more of the Sylvia Cynthia shampooe from Lush since I only ordered the small bottle. That is all they seem to have in stock. I really do like that shampoo. I used the other half of my holiday bubble bar, so I need an excuse to shop:)

Suz, that is funny about the coffee. Seems like they would realize if they were watering it down in the restaurants then it was them and not other people. I like mine strong so I can taste it. LOL

Diane Sue - that shampoo's scent is addicting. I love Cynthia Sylvia too. I used my Holiday Bubble Bar this morning also. It smells so good. I get about 4 baths out of one bubble bar. The Angel bath bomb with coccoa butter was very nice also. I also love the Lush Pud bath bomb and the Creamy Candy Bath one. I'm PMSing and whenever I do, I go on a shopping binge. I emptied my Paypal account and all of my savings over the past few days............I've got tons of BPAL coming, DSH oils, Spa Ritual nail colours, a long sleeved Sinful Tee and some Emu Boots coming........Yikes. I need to sell some oils now....big time. I've been wondering if I could use my Spinning DVDs on the Ellipitical....since I get bored just using CC's. I might try it. It's the same principal ....different machine. I need to get a Spin Bike cuz the guys who just fixed my bike from the Barbell Center said that the brake was shot on the bike cuz I do Spinning on it and it's not a Spinning bike, so it's hard on the brake. I think I'm gonna do both of Tracey's new ones back to back tomorrow..........hope it doesn't take me 2 hours!

I just did Yoga Booty Ballet's Master Series - Pajama Time yoga. This was nice and relaxing and I enjoyed it.

Diane Sue - have you tried this one yet? you got this series, correct?

Lora, no I did not purchase the whole series. I just bought the Botty and core one. I do like it. Pajama time sounds like it would be good though. I find the YBB dvd's have some fun to them.
I think if you are referring to doing both Tracey Dvd's it will be over an hour. Glute Camp minus the w/up and str but with the abs is 35 min, Strictly upper body 43 min, High Intensity Step is 1 hour ten min minus w/up,abs, total body, and abs.

Hey Maniacs!!!

I have been busy eating like a hog that is why I have not posted. Enjoying food too much. I feel like a whale.

Lora,

I only ordered Black Lace, but I still have about 2 bpal orders still on their way. I can't see buying a bar of soap for $9 or more dollars. Tempting, but have to pass.
When are you gonna burn 1000 cals? You got close a few days ago.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.