Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sunday June 8

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did WSFL Cardio. I did the intervals on the Rebounder high knees super fast running.....and recoveries jogging all over the house. I then did the 20 minute portion with Med Ball Madness and stretch. Workout was 58" and I burned 472.

I also did Spinervals Flexible Warrior - for Cyclists 20". Had to cut yoga short, as I need to colour my hair and have to be somewhere later this morning.

Now I know why my legs are so stiff this week. I see that I screwed up with my weight workout the other day and ended up doing 2 leg days in a row.....so now my days are screwed up in the program.

I'm having guilt anxiety about spending so much on those jeans yesterday......but I figure I deserve it from all of the job crap and the fact that I found a new job in a week!! right??

Have a great day ladies.

Lora - I haven't forgotten about sending you a Mark and AVon catalogue. I'm waiting for my new order and I should have new Mark's with this next one. I'll get it out to you later this week.

Hope you are all having a great weekend! I have 638 miles on my bike already! LOL!

Hi Everyone,

This morning I did Turbo Jam Cardio Mix #2. It was a lot of fun and a lot of hard work, had my heartrate up and I had a good sweat going on!

Diane Sue - Can you give me Tracey Staehle's website, I can't find it!

Thanks!!!

Hey Maniacs!!!

Hope you all had a nice day. I worked out my legs today:

Leg Ext 95# 2/8 then dropped to 90# finishing off with 8 reps
Squats 180# 3/8
ATG Squats 120# 3/8
Deadlifts 120# 3/8
Chin Ups (sad..no one needs to know) lol SHOULD ALWAYS DO THESE FIRST!
Pullovers 40# 3/8 easily

Will run on Greenway tomorrow, but EARLY cuz it is damn hot down here in Virginia now.

ETA: Diane Sue, yes I really am enjoying the Turbo Jams! I'm gonna look at her new ones. I borrowed the ones that I'm doing now from a friend. I love her energy and the fun factor! I really work up a sweat and my heart rate is def up!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.