Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sunday Jan 27

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Cy-Yo Spinning - Ice Workout. I repeated a few intervals at the end and then continued an extra amount of time as an endurance spin. Workout was 64" and I burned 604 calories.

I also did Prevention's Big Weight Loss - Pilates Sculpt segment 10" and then I did Eion Finn's PY4H - Full Happiness session 90". I'll never be able to get into some of those full poses in that video. Yikes. My legs are toast after all of that high resistance spinning and yoga.

Have great workouts everyone.

Diane Sue - nevermind about the rotation.....unless you already started on it. I'm questioning whether I should continue this rotation with the way my shoulders and upper back are spasmed. I'm so stubborn though and don't want to quit, but I really shouldn't neglect what my body is saying either. If you already figured it, I could still use it at a later date...as I would need it anyway. That's not really a recovery week in the Classic rotation.....why do you think they have it like that on the rotation when on the page ahead of that, they show a sample recovery week that looks nothing like that? Baffling.

Toasty - I wish you'd have gotten the job at the video store. I've always thought that would be a fun job since i love the movies.

Speaking of movies, we saw the best movie at the dollar theatre yesterday, August Rush. If you like music and and "touching" movie that is appropriate for the entire family, you would enjoy it. It was very moving, inspiring and had some good music in it. Jonathan Rhys Meyers (spelling?) was the lead male character. He's so easy on the eyes! I just love him as an actor and he did an excellent job. He played guitar and sang in the movie....rock type of music. It was about a boy in an orphanage trying to find his real parents thru music........but it's really a lot deeper than that...too hard to explain. If you rent it on DVD - it's worth it!

Off to soak my sore spasmed shoulders in the tub.

Morning Lora and those to come later,

Today is rest day for me! Aaaahhhh! Just on to firm up some stuff for the songs at church this morning!

Lora -I see you are all by yourself this morning. I hope things are getting better for you! Pain, work, all of it.

Diane Sue - Thanks for the info on the foam roller. I saw the go fit one and thought "What are you suppose to do with that thing?". It just looked to small!

Have a great day!
Linda

Good Morning, today is a rest day for me. I may do some stretching though.

Lora, I was looking at the workout times last night and this morning and really was having a hard time figuring in cardio on the weight days. If you did a short cardio and skipped the w/up you might get it in but minus abs. Your abs would have to be on the yoga and stretch days. If all of the push ups and pull ups are bothering you I don't see any of the P90X+ workouts working for you as they all have those moves. Another option would be to do other weight workouts and use the abs/core +, Interval+, and Kempo+ since they are all good workouts. Do an upper and a lower and a total body. Just dropping some ideas by you. I wondered about the recovery weeks too. They do have two stretch days and a yoga day in there though.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Good Morning
today is S&H chest, bis, CM premix abs, cardio.
Have a good day :)
Still havent ordedred STS might have to do the 3 month payment plan. Gosh I want it so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!
BBL
Randi

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

I had some wine last night and it was really strong. Drank one glass and WOOHOO! Crashed on the bed, but had to keep waking up in the night for water and then lotioned my skin..so dry. I feel tired today, but not hungover as I haven't been getting enough sleep.

Today is P90X Total Body Plus. I am on my 3rd week.

Lora,

Dh says to keep calling the video store every week and pestering them.

Toasty,

I'm doing P90X+ Total Body today. I'll let you know how it goes and if I'm gonna continue this rotation. Do you have any suggestions as to what I could sub for some of the push ups??? Some of those I just can't do as many as they do, and when I stop I feel like I'm waisting time when I could be doing something else, but I don't know what to do to be working the same muscle group.

Help!!!

Just got done with P90X Total Body Plus! I'm drained but glad I did something today! I'm going to continue to try this rotation, but will be adding some of Cathe's in with it!

My cat is jumping all over the keyboard and I don't know what I just said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, had a great workout (which I just said)..increasing in pullups, pushups and weights. I think eating enough cals helps too, although I might have ate about 2500 today. lol.

Sandy,

I hope your not getting frustrated. Just do as many as you can do and try to do one more of everything next time. Everyone has to go at their own pace. Compete against yourself and let it be fun.

So hear is what I ate today:

Meal 1: 2 hardboiled eggs, Kelloggs Protein Plus cereal, Hummus with Triscuit crackers, grapes
Meal 2: Protein bar, more hummus and crackers and 1/2 bar of dark choc.
Meal 3: Turkey Pattie, Sweet Potatoe
Meal 4: Protein Shake
Meal 5: 3 Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip cookies and a bean dip (mostly meat and beans)

I know I ate more stuff inbetween..I just can't remember. lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.