Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sunday Aug 10

lorajeannec

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did TurboJam Fat Blaster followed by Michelle Dozois' Rockin' Body Cardio Jam. I tried to modify on the Rebounder for a lot of the impact ....so I had to be creative, as it was my first time doing the Michelle workout. I only got my HR up to 160 on the intervals and was winded.....but I couldn't sleep for nothing last night...soo.... Workout was 58" and I burned 590 calories.

I then did Mitch Gaylord's Sizzlin Ab Med Ball workout and finished off with Spinervals Flexible Warrior for Cyclists and Ravi & Ana's Quick Fixes for headaches and sciatica. I've had a freakin horrid headache going on day 5 now.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Hey Maniacs! This morning I did Slim Series Shape it Up. Hamstrings still sore from doing Tear it Up 2 days ago! Had a good workout and now it's off to do some CostcoX. Completely out of food here! Dh is smoking pork ribs for dinner tonight, they already smell really gooood!

Can't get dang Rob the Robin to eat on his own yet and now he's getting really picky of how we feed him with the tweezers. He's like already spoiled!

Have a great day everyone! Where ever you are?:p

Lora, what are your thoughts on Ravi and Ana's Quick Fixes? I've been thinkng of picking up another of their dvds. I have Ultimate Stretch, Beginners and Beyond, and AmPm.

Just finished Amy's A-Team Bootcamp. need coffee.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.