Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sunday 4-29

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Kelly Coffey's Step Boxing and Cathe's Total Body Stretch 10". Total of 60" with stretch. Burned 400 calories.

gotta run............having some problems to take care of right now. Be back later.

Mornig ladies, no w/o's for 2 days here. I was so sore from that leg w/o i thought i was going to die...Feel better this am.
I am planning on UB something definitely some cardio also. I think it will be BSB and TRI, I am only doing a little chest work to maintain for now...till i can't feel internal stitches anymore..

Been quiet on here.Where is everyone??Meag, Char,Amber, Suz, Marietta,
Hi Lisa,

Deb, you are looking fabulous... I am going to take my time today and really work the shoulders and bi's. I can do it. It just hurts for 2 days after.. LOL..

Well, off to do my usual browsing and have some cofee. Check back later...

Today was suppose to be Back, Bi's & Forearms but I'm doing a transition week with workouts to prepare me for the superset rotation I'll start next Saturday. Plus my chest is sore from yesterday and I just don't get a great workout when I'm sore like this.

So this morning I did Cardio Coach Press Play. Love this workout, it goes by so fast. Workout was 1:12, was in my zone for 59 minutes and burned 448 calories. Pretty high calorie burn and I'm glad because my dh and I went out to eat yesterday for our 11th anniversary and we went to Smokey Bones. I had a 1# angus beef burger and enjoyed every flippin' minute of it. It's been probably 2 years since I've eaten beef and for some reason I was really craving it yesterday. It was good. Got it with mushrooms and carmalized onions on it. We also went to see "The Invisible". That was an excellent movie, I really liked it a lot. We rented "Deja Vu" and watched that when we got home. Two great movies in one night. That doesn't happen too often! LOL!

Thanks Anne! :)

Hope you all have great workouts!

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Nothing has ceased for me. Allergies from hades...Aunt Flo with a vengeance. Did not workout recently as planned. Doing Butts and Guts today..I swear. I do feel better. Trying to get all the curtains on the windows..how do you work a drill? For some reason can't figure it out with the drill bits and such. Dh having problems getting Bose stereo system together. We are a mess right now.

Like I told Debbie. I am down to 113 in weight from 119 before the move. Love it and hate it at the same time. My butt is smaller..love that. Just don't want to lose the muscles, ya know? Things need to slow down alittle for me and I still have to go job hunting tomorrow. Oy!

Charlotte~~

Good morning Manicas!

It's been awhile. I've had a crazy week. Our kids summer camp brochures got mailed at work and my phone has been ringing off the hook. Of course that's a good thing b/c I want to have tons and tons of registrations. :) But I haven't had a minute to breathe. I took no lunches last week and even brought work home. Bummer! I'm so behind. But if I get more kids this summer than it's all worth it!

I'm still on track with my 10 pounds in 10 weeks. Still doing cardio 6 days a week and lifting 3. I ran on Friday with the dogs and my quads are so sore. I haven't run in ages due to my hip. But it was a great workout and the dogs had fun (although Gizmo had the big "D" when he got home and I felt bad). None of my pants fit at all, nor do my skirts. Makes getting ready for work time-consuming. I went shopping in Colorado yesterday and got a couple of things. I just haven't been having that much luck.

I think I'm going to go on another run with the dogs. It's so nice out. A little windy for a ride. I'm just not in the mood to be in the basement. I might be whining about my hip later.

Debbie - you look awesome!

Jen - congrats on your progress. I would agree more cardio would help you with more weight loss.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Ok good w/o
did GS chest and fly skipped some
2 sets chest fly 15
2 sets bench 15(workin it up slowly
Rest matched Cathe
kickbacks 12#
Purple band
Back
double arm- 25-25-20
Single arm 35-30 shook and couldn't finish
pull overs 30 shook only did 8 second set
Shoulders
overhead press 20-15-15
stand lat raise 12/12 6 reps 2nd set
green band
rear fly's 12"s
Then did B& guts abs and on the hip twists on the ball,i went flying. LOL.. It was too funny.

Hey, on the ab ball exchanges my hips click... I have been bending the knees because of it. Does it happen to anyone else??

Tonite after i go get supplies is some cardio. Maybe i will try press and play..

Char, i wish i weighed 113...Geeze.. Bummer for me..

Someday yeah, right...

I know how to work a drill.. You hav eto go one size smaller than the screw or toggle bolt(plastic thingies) for plaster etc.

If we lived close we would help ya. DH is a good tinkerer fixer...
Are you putting in surround sound in ?? I have it in the LR... I should buy it for the basement... Blow my ears off.. LOL..

You going back to work???

Suz, great job. I am down 2 #. I have a ways to go. I have been eating reallllly good.Except for a few mini cookies last night. Needed chocolate...I only had a couple of the fudge stripes mini's...

Deb, serioiusly you look great.. Think were you were 5 years ago till now...

I am just happy that i bought new pants ina nd 8 and getting too big already. Should have gotten all 6's. When i am in a 3 i will be happy...

Well, gotta go buy supplies...

Char, i found a good age spot remover. I am testing it 1st. Let you know.
It is called Mella- D... I have a few on my face i want gone...Then there is Obaji Clear... I am guinnea pigging me...

Expensive, but i am worth it... HEHEHEHE>>>

Later ladies...

Diane Sue - I'm trying to plan my workout for tomorrow. I know I need to do lots of cardio this week (still trying to undo the damage from vacation). I was wondering if you think that only doing part of Tracey's Sculpt Sweatfest is a good enough weight workout. Maybe about 45 minutes of it? Is there a premix you recommend? I don't know if I should try it tomorrow or concentrate on circuits this week. I know most of her leg work is lying, right? That doesn't burn many calories ....so I'm concerned. Also - did you use the P90X weight routines without doing the entire rotation? I was thinking about starting to add some of the weight workouts into my routine.

Lora, the premixes are not real long. There is no warm up. 31 minutes for the upper premix, I think it is 9 minutes for abs, lower is shorter, I think around 24 minutes. Lower is not mostly lying floor work. Very little weight is used in most of this but it will give a burn regardless. It is divided into two segments, one is easier the other is harder with the weights etc.. That would be the second one. Both are around 30 minutes. Really it is hard to increase weight here. They are not as easy as one would thingk. You have the bosu so you would not have to improvise like I do. There is a balance move premix as well around 18 minutes. Leg work is standing on the bosu doing squats on one leg(I use a core board) I think one could hold some dumbbells here. There are squats with no weights.
It may be a lot different than you imagine.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Diane Sue - thanks for the info - I was just previewing my DVD and found out it is defective. I have contacted Tracey. I'm bummed. I'm not sure what I'll do tomorrow. I'm thinking of doing some of my old P90 Half Hour tapes this week since they are supersetting.

Deb - meant to mention how awesome you look. I can't wait to see more pic's. Your delts are amazing. You look great

Hi guys. Wanted to do a quick check in. I have been pretty sick lately. I currently have a sinus infection, and bronchitis again. I have been pretty busy with the firemen's banquet planning too.
I did just complete ME. My body is fried, and it feels great. My chest and bis REALLy worked hard tonight. SHould be pretty sore. Obliques too.
The kids did get a new kitten. Her name is either Fluffy or Snow. She is an off white, with light grey on her tail and head. Her eyes are the prettiest blue. I hope to post some pics of her tomorrow. She likes to crawl in my hair! And she sleeps in my bed!
I miss you guys, and you all sound great. I will talk more in the morning.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics to NYC GTG and Christmas Albums 3/6/07

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.