Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Sunday 3-28

lorajeanne

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs - (if anyone is around)

I didn't want to get out of bed...but when I finally did, I did Tae Bo - T3-Dedication with 1 lb wts and then did Amy's 5 Day Get Fit Kickbox and a Cathe stretch. Max HR was only 153 and I burned 508 calories in 65".....however it sort of kicked my butt. The stress must be taking a toll on my body........as my pain is flaring worse (always happens when I get really stressed and have to be confrontational with peeps....as I'm so emotional that I tense up severely). Have great days everyone. Off to the la la land! One more huge thing of stock to put away today....so I'll be throwing heavy boxes of perfume around all day and probably pounding on them too! Can you tell I used to be a bit "wild" when I was younger? to say the least! HA!!

Lori -thanks for your kind words yesterday. I have soooo much passion for all things skin care, makeup, beauty products, fragrance....and I am a very determined person....thus the reason I'm standing my ground, as I want my future there to continue and be a "good" future. As far as liking my new position, I've not really had time to study my line or get the Bay in order...(too busy claiming my place there...LOL)..but I've tried a lot of their products and they are amazing. I'm learning a bit....but have far to go. I'm starting to build a customer base. Have done a few facials with the Clairsonic....but since we are doing a huge case move in the fragrance dept., Clarins has sort of been on the back burner.

Have a blessed Palm Sunday everyone

Last night I did get in some cardio. It was Hardcore Kickbox Circuit with Janet Saffell and Guilermo Gomez -- about an hour long, including the Aikido drills at the end. Even with weighted gloves it's not very demending, but the combo's were fun and it's very low impact. Not sure what I'm going to do today. Either cardio (something more challenging)or my LAST STS workout for this rotation or ... hmmm :confused: .

Lora - Nice workout this morning! I hope your day goes much more smoothly and your co-workers behave enough so you can enjoy and settle into your new space :D .

Hope everyone else is enjoying their day. It's actually starting to seem like spring may really come!!!! YEAH!!!!

Hi Ladies, hope you all had a nice Palm Sunday. I actually forgot it was Palm Sunday until I got to church and saw all the new pastel decorations! This weekend was rather stressful as there was massive re-arranging in the house. My fiance and I live with his cousin's family. The house sort of has two sections; on the left are two rooms which previously were occupied by the cousin, his wife, their baby, and their teenaged daughter. Then there is the common area in the middle, then a door on the right and through there three bedrooms and a bathroom for my fiance and I. Well, cousin decided it would be best, since they have 2 kids, for them to have the three room side, so all this weekend we've been switching sides, and a right royal pain it's been, too. My little kitty is not liking the change, which I'd say is the most stressful part for me. Cats don't like change, and especially my kitty does not like change. She also does not like the cousin, and he tried to pick her up, which caused all sorts of chaos.

Anyway, yesterday I did Pyramid Lower Body and today was Pyramid Upper, pyramid up premix. I managed five total this week, although not as extensive of workouts as I wanted, but still five, so I guess it's ok. Alrighty, well, I'm up too late again, so nighty night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.