Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sun May 27

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Step Blast followed by Power Squeeze for lower body and abs and then I did Xflowsion Calm Down Dog (love this one). I don't think I put enough into the glute/thigh squeeze segment of Power Squeeze cuz Brooklyn was crawling all over me and wanting attention. I didn't have time to redo the section -- oh well. Step Blast took me 60" min to complete with a bit of an extra cool down and I burned 401 calories.

Just heard a big bang upstairs and went to check it out. Looks like little Brooklyn is at it again.....she had my makeup stand demolished and was dragging another makeup brush around the bedroom. What is her obsession with makeup brushes?

Diane Sue - thanks for taking the time to type out those smoothie instructions. I found my Turbo Jam book and the smoothie page. My problem is that I have about 10 books out around here that I've started to read........and I never finish one. ADD girl!

Have great workouts or rest days. We're going to see Pirates of the Carribean this morning.

Good Morning, today is a rest day. We are going back to work at the office. I kind of was tempted to do the bosu blast workout but slept late and need to get going. When I get new workouts I want to do the all right away:)

Lora, enjoy Pirates of the Carribean. My dd borrowed the first two yesterday so they could watch them before they go. No time here for movies right now.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Just went on a bike ride..my short route of about 8 miles. Gonna do some ab work also and pick some strawberries at FIL's as he doesn't like strawberries and when we can in the fall, we will transplant them here. He is also coming over for a cookout here today. Oy!

Lora,

Enjoy the movie, I didn't. It was too long and I don't like pirate movies anyhow, but I went for my son as he wanted to see it. I think this one was not the best in my opinion out of all of them.
Brooklyn sounds so adorable.

Diane Sue,

Hope you have a nice day

Charlotte~~

This morning I did Cardio Coach #3. Felt great to get back on my treadmill. Wanted to just stop after that but ended up staying on for about 20 more minutes. Workout was 55 minutes, was in my zone for 41 minutes and burned 301 calories. Travelled 3 miles.

Char - LOL on your FIL!! Oy!!!

Hope you all have great workouts!

Debbie,

Nice workout. When my son is out of school we are gonna start up P90X again. This way if I do it with him, he will be encouraged and I can yell at him if he wants to give up. lol.
Stop laughing at me..I'll survive FIL for just a day. Not a problem.

Charlotte~~

Morning Maniacs! Today will be a Mt. Bike ride with my son. That's if I can get him to wake up! The hubster is out riding his road bike. I've got to do some yard work too. Need to plant a couple of trees and trim my roses. Did I tell you how GEORGOUS my roses are this year? I should win a prize for most outstanding roses on the block. LOL!

Great workouts all you Maniacs!

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Toasty - Wow...that movie was long - I only fell asleep a couple times. I don't really like pirate movies either, nor did I think the other 2 Pirates movies were that great, but I have to go because Johnny Depp plays that character so well and it's very entertaining to watch him.

Well, I'm guilty - we went to eat at the Australian Outback Steakhouse cuz we had a gift card from X-mas. I ate a really good salad with vinagarette dressing, a baked sweet potato and green beans...all which were very good........then we got a sundae for dessert and split it. I tried to eat small bites and not eat that much....but I feel so guilty. My bad.

Speaking of food.......why is it so hard to eat healthy? Where the heck do you buy Steel Cut Oats. I went to the store to find them and I don't see them. Also, has anyone ever tried the Splenda Brown Sugar? Is it anygood?

Great workouts everyone.

Hi Ladies
Today is my rest day! Did Boot Camp yesterday instead of SJP. Love that workout! Debbie loved your rotation is there going to be a june rotation:)? Off to pick up my parents from the airport coming back from an alaskin cruise.
Randi

Lora,

LMAO about Johnny Depp! I figured same thing when I went with son. He is nice to look at.

Bionics,

I kill roses. I had 14 rose bushes once and the next year they all died.

Charlotte~~

Morning ladies. I am babying a back ache.Not sure what i am doingf today...
Went to the shop and dug the flower beds all day. 8 hrs of hoeing weeding, plastic and planting. That was my w/o. LOL. Landlord is a slumblord and does nothing. I just want it to look nice. I won't fix the outside of the building, but i can make things look pretty. After all i have the end by the parking lot.
I feel it is a reflection on me. I have redone the inside, but i am a flower freak.

I have to watch. I had kids picking up my planters out of the front door last year and throwing them over. I found out who it was and the one cop friend of mine scared him, and so far so good...
I swore if i caught them.They would eat dirt...

Dallys, by then i was pretty well gone, and i didn't eat much. They overloaded my pizza with Jalapeno's and expected me to be screaming. They forget i eat them almost everyday..
I worked in that bar 20 yrs ago.( god i feel old) Bud Murphy's pizza is the best around...

Char, go for perenials. Hostas, black eyed susans, Columbine , veronica, vinca, shasta daisy. They are hard to kill.
Did you find a job??? LOL... Told ya what you can do..

Wish i could grow a garden here. Deer eat it and not enough sun all day. Too many trees..I gave up. Would love to have just some peppers and tomatoes...

Deb, you are lifting some pounnds girl...

Randi, i heard the Alaskan cruise is awesomely beautiful...

Suz, gettin too skinny for us??

Char, have you driven in DC. I am going tomorrow to see a doctor and wonder how the traffic is. Hopefully after today it will be ok...

Well, gonna go catch up.
Hi, Janie, Michelle, everyone i missed...

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.