HARDCORE FITNESS MANIACS SEPT 6

Where is everyone?

Today I did TF 30 and Kelly Coffey-Meyer Olympic lifting, and then some Kelly abs,
yesterday was by baby girl's birthday, well, ok she is 19 but still my baby.

I started my workout with Brook Benton's Cardio Fusion Yoga warm up and kettlebell crank to get warmed up 119 calories 22 minutes..... I then did STS meso 3 week 1 chest and back 365 calories(I jogged during part of the breaks) 68 minutes. I finished with Brook Benton's Cardio Fusion yoga cooldown 10 minutes 30 calories . Workout was 1 hr 40 minutes and calories burned was 514.

Roselyn , nice workout:) I think they will always be out babies. My youngest just had her 31st birthday and she is still my baby:D

I posted on the weekend thread earlier - even though it ISN'T (and I think it had Saturday's date on it). So. Oops :eek: Just didn't seem like many people were around - I'm here though.

Nice workout Roselyn. Your daughter had a sense of humor like my son (being born near Labor Day ;)). He''l always be my baby too, I'm sure. Hope you had a good celebration.

Diane Sue - I like the yoga and STS mix :) What date was your daughter born? I remember the celebration but not the exact time.

I did Low Max today. Added weight on the blasts when I could. Tried to wear my weighted vest but it bounces on me too much. Well -- It worked ok on blast 2 but a dumbbell or kettle bell worked better on the others (a couple weren't really conducive to holding anything, due to arm movement (# 3, I think). Had planned/hoped for more but ended up with something better to do. I spent the afternoon and evening with DS. He was going to go over to his dad's but he just wasn't up for it. Actually, we talked more than anything else. He's going back to school tomorrow -- all sorts of things came up. They were all ultimately good. Turned out to be a very good day (though it was kind of cold and windy).

Good Night.

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.