Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sept 11,2007

This morning was cardio. My legs were SO SORE that I didn't think I could do any cardio. I stretched out for about 15 minutes before my workout and decided to try Cardio Coach #5. The first challenge is 3 - 4 min. hill climbs. The first one about killed me but after that my legs loosened up and I was pretty much good to go. So I finished the workout. Felt great, I really like this workout. After the 4 min. hill climbs that are two sprint challenges and I love sprinting so that just makes this workout awesome!

[font color=blue]Cardio stats:[/font]
[font color=indigo]55 min.
46 in zone
320 calories burned
3.25 miles travelled[/font]

Hope you all have a wonderful day and workouts!

Lora - Glad you like your job, that is awesome!

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today will be legs. Not sure what workout I am doing yet. I am just trying to survive and find time!!! LMAO! I got to go to the twitty courthouse today and file complaint regarding dd's car for dumb kid that wrecked it..what a waste of my time. Come back home and clean some. Go to FIL's and make sure everything there is still tidy as house is on market now. Get hair cut. Dinner already made. Sweet lady at work made us dinner yesterday. Got to order her flowers today. Workout in there somewhere. lol. I swear....

Hi Ladies:)
Just finished Stepblast and SJP cardio only.I am always so tired when I get done working out I thought it's suppose to give you more energy! And I have another problem I'm hooked on caffine energy drink(sugar free).I buy at least 3 or 4 a day and if I could get cheaper source of energy I would at least save 300 dollars a month!!!!!!
Off to work:(
have a great day ladies
Great workouts by the way!!!!
Randi

[font color=blue]MOrning Maniacs![/font] Did Eoin Finns Power yoga-short routine this morning. I've mentioned before that this is my fav yoga routine.:) Perfect at 45 min. Planning on a mt. bike ride later today. It's sure been cool the last couple days here. Yesterday, I had the chills and got in the hot tub in the middle of the day just to warm up! LOL! Actually, it's perfect weather. I hope it stays this way for along while.

Diane Sue- Enjoy your workout!

Debbie- My legs were so sore last week that I COULD'NT do cardio. At least that was my excuse. LOL!

Toasty- Sorry you have to clean up all this mess that that kid did to your dd's car. What a pain! Have fun working legs today.:)

Randi- that's one expensive habit for energy! Maybe those new cokes with the extra caffine would be cheaper?

Hi to everyone else out there!

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif [font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Good morning!

This morning I rode with my girlfriend. It was 32 degrees when I woke up at 5:15 so I climbed back under the covers for 15 minutes. :) By the time I left my house it was 34 degrees. I dressed warm and the only part of my body that was cold was my fingers. I have long fingered gloves but my finger tips go numb. I only rode for an hour and 4 minutes by the time I left my house. I had shoe issues. It was a slower paced, gabfest ride. Been a long time since we had one of those. The cold air made it hard to breathe though so I still felt like I got a good workout.

Busy day at work - I have a new research project on upcoming career trends plus the spring class schedule (can you believe it already!) to proof plus just the everyday registrations, etc. Better get to it. :)

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Hello, all.

Didn't check in yesterday - was super busy. Yesterday I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's Get Ready, Step, Go! for the first time. I really liked it! After that I did the balance and belly buster premixes from Tracey's Sculpt Sweatfest.

This morning I did Cathe's Butts & Guts. Love that one!

Diane Sue- I can't believe you can do back on a day you do kickboxing. You amaze me!

Debbie- I have a hard time doing cardio when my legs are sore. Good for you!

Toasty- Whatever you end up doing, I know it'll be a killer leg workout.

Dallys- I'll have to check out that yoga workout. Most of mine are over an hour in length or under 30 min. 45 sounds perfect!

Randi- Did you do the premix that's, like, 90 min long?? Good for you!

Suz- I'm still amazed at you working out in temps that low. This is why I simply workout with videos. I know crosstraining is important - but I'm a wimp.

Have a great day, ladies!

Hi

Just finished my workout. 85min.

yoga stretch
jump rope warm up
leg press with bands
seated calf raise 35#db's
deadlift 55#
ham curls bands
military press 33# bar
lat pulldown bands
seated cable row bands
decline chest 33#bar
chest fly bands
lying tri extension 22#bar
bi curls 12.5#
tri pushdown bands
(2sets of 12reps on each)
yoga stretch

ta da :+
have a great day

I finished my workout. Started with Tracey Staehle's High Intensity Kickbox Challenge doing the w/up and Kickbox, then I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party3 no w/up, I wore my weighted gloves through both, then I did APX Back and 3 sets of Bowflex wide grip pulldowns using 180# resistance 15 reps, then Bowflex 180# kneeling crunches on bench 3 sets 15 reps, I finished with APX core and stretch. Have to pick up the grandchildren today. I want to get some pictures and things moved in my workout room before I go.

Wormwoodscrubs, it is hard for me to get doms in my back for some reason :) It looks like you got some good workouts in. Tracey does a good job with all of her balancing and core work:)

Suz, sounds like a nice bike ride. I hate having cold fingers though.

Charlotte, you need to let some other's take care of some of their own stuff. Take care of yourself. Glad to see you are still getting workouts in. Someday everything will settle for you. Hopefully soon.

Dallys, I use Eoin Finn's Yoga Quickie a lot. I like that one and it is not to long. Bliss and magically hips are good too but I don't usually have that much time left after my workout.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Great workouts going on here.

Diane Sue - That is some poundage!!! Yeah, I hate when my fingers get that cold. They burn until they finally get numb. I've tried layering another pair of gloves underneath but it doesn't help. I think maybe I need a different type of glove. Hopefully tomorrow morning will be a little warmer. I talked with my girlfriend and her average was slow too (we both ride about a half hour alone with meeting up and going home time) but she also felt like she worked harder. Must have been the cold air. :)

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Hey Maniacs! just got back from my bike ride. It wasn't the greatest. I took Carma and it was alittle to hot for her, so it was a very slow ride. She doesn't drink as well from the water bottles as she does from a hydration pack...and I took water bottles...now she is all bloated and uncomfortable. And the poopage, we won't talk about the poopage! Hoping for a better ride tomorrow without the dog!

Suz- I think your lungs have to get used to the cold air, just like we have to adjust to the heat. Your ride sounds better than mine did. LOL!

Diane Sue- Great workout! Pullups are about the only thing that get my back sore anymore. I actually like Eoins "short routine" off off his Power yoga DVD better than the "quickie" (which is the one I do most) off of Y4H. It's a live class...no voice over and it's got a real good variety of poses.

WWS- Yes, 45 min. is perfect for yoga. Great workout today! Also, what is your name. WWS seems so impersonal. LOL!

Lisa- Dang girl! That was a great workout you did!

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif [font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

I am not getting my leg workout in. I am just worn out. I got my haircut. Looks good..will post new picture tomorrow. DD had me to go get a set of drums for her..went and not there. Eating my dinner while driving down the road. I am just frustrated so I will start tomorrow with legs before I go to work and work abs also. Eventually I might want to quit my job if things don't slow down as my workouts now becoming 3x's a week instead of 6. I just can't do it all even though I want to.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.