Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Saturday March 8

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

Just getting this thread started now...as I WAY overslept and I'm just getting going here..........so now my workout will need to be a short one. Darn......and I wanted to start adding Pilates, Squeeze etc in on my weekends!! I must not do this again.

Off to do a bit of cardio and a short yoga. Be back later.

Toasty - no Sugar Moon for me. I hope it smells better than La Befana...as I ordered multiples based on the notes and I didn't really care for La Befana. I love most of the notes in it...except for violet....so I hope I'm not disappointed.

Have great workouts or rest days everyone .

I ended up doing Leslie's 4 Fast Miles (part of) on the Rebounder while listening to Papa Roach. Cardio was 38" and I burned 321 calories. I also did Flexible Warrior - Energy Segment and Runner segments 30".

Have a great Saturday everyone.

Did another iTread workout today. This one was 45 minutes and I think my favorite so far. Lots of intervals jogging up hills which was really hard but I think I did well with it. Again, my speed was no where near what she says I should be at but I don't care. To me, 5.0 - 6.0 is jogging, not her 6.3-7.0 - to me that's running. So I stayed in the 5.0-6.0 range. I had to take a break at the very end where she does a fast run up a hill, I just could not catch my breath so I took it down. After that she did two fast sprints which I did and I think they were about 3 minutes each. I did those at 6.0-6.5. Very fun workout!

Then I did the ab work from Step, Jump & Pump.

We are BURIED today. I haven't seen this much snow in forever. We probably have about 6-8" out there now and we are suppose to get 10-12" more today. Needless to say, I'll be hibernating today. My poor husband has to go to work to snow blow the walkways. That really sucks. You can't even see the road out there. Scary stuff!

[font color=indigo]Cardio stats:[/font]
[font color=blue]45 minutes
34 minutes in zone
292 calories burned
3.2 miles travelled
[/font]

Not to thrilled with my stats. This was pretty much a constant jog except for maybe three rest periods and they were only 30 seconds if that. I really thought my calorie burn and in zone would be a bit bigger then that.

Have a great weekend everyone! I am done now until Monday.

Char - No, I've never done lat pulldown's. Don't have the machine to do that. Wish I did though!

Sandy - Nice workout yesterday. Your weights are smokin' girl!!!

Linda - You did an awesome workout yesterday too!!! Nice going with your weights as well! This rotation will let you know your limits, thats for sure!!!

Everyone else, you are all kicking ass!!! Keep it up!!

Afternoon Maniacs,

I went to see my niece(15) in a play last night, didn't get home til after eleven and hit the bed around midnight. So this morning cardio was short and sweet, I did 4 DS Bootcamp cardio. I love that workout. Well, once again I have DOMS in my legs from the Bulgarian Split Squats yesterday. I am telling you, my legs have had it for this week, thank goodness that tomorrow is rest day!

Debbie - Nice job on the Itread! I am with you, 5-6 for me is jogging, start going higher, I am running, by 7 that's what I call a sprint!

Sandy Those workouts are looking great!

Have a great weekend!

Linda

Did 5 mile run in the rain this morning which I LOVE doing. Felt good. Then went to the gym to do walking hill climbs on treadmill for 1.5 miles. Worked chest, shoulders, back and obliques. Tomorrow will be the rest of my body plus running intervals. Not sure if I will be back on here tomorrow.

Char-Char- Where are ya? Are ya doing lunges type of backpacking to Ohio for the snow storm since you miss snow very much this year? :7 :p

Linda- I love the 4DS Bootcamp. That's one of my favs. I don't care for the kickboxing and lower intensity step. BC and High Intensity are my fav from the 4DS.

Anyway, everyone looks awesome today with workouts! Have a great night and enjoy!

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.