Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Sat Oct 7

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

I slept in. I'm just getting ready to go do Seasun's Step and some yoga. Not sure what I'll do but I'm depressed cuz my sciatica is so bad. Usually my DH and I (his birthday is on 10-11) do a "birthday workout" each year. He usually runs and goes a little farther and runs harder every year to prove that we "still have it". I guess I can't do that this year cuz of my sciatica. I guess I am getting old. I'm off to work out. I'll be back.

Charlotte - here's your birth moon's tee shirt. It's nice. Thought you might want to pick it up. I think this is the last day for the oil and shirt.

http://www.blackphoenixtradingpost.com/teezoom-whitemoon.html

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ms. Lora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you 15 today??? Your dh sounds like me! That is something I would want to do. I hope he runs his "age" miles today.

I ordered the white moon oil yesterday. I had too. My birth moon and it sounds like it will smell good. No t-shirt though. So broke now.

Got to go to Maryland today. x( Don't want to. Our truck has no radio or nothing in it. Gonna be a long boring ride. I guess I will sing to myself. Wait...I can't sing! Oh, no!!!

Well you ladies have a fabulous day!

Charlotte~~

Happppppyyyyy Birthday Lora. Another year younger...
Tonite is probaly the finish of chest, back and bi. And some type of cardio.
I am excited . I see the other surgeon in 1 1/2 weeks and from his e-mail. I like him already. Sounds more like he is going to do what i want >Not suck the fat out of my butt and put it in my face.
And he does the gummy bear implants...
This other guy said i was never going to be able to do peck work again.
I did not like him at all.
Well going to make Grandson breakfast.
Hava a great one. Check in later.
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Hi Ladies -

This morning I did about 50 minutes of Seasun's Straight Up Step. I added impact by jumping all of the knee ups, hopping, propulsions, etc. I kept my HR rate in the 150's to 160 range. I just love this step workout (as y'all know by now). I then did about 20 minutes of Tracey Staehle's Core workout without med ball or ankle weights (yet...he..he..). I also did one of my favorite Yoga practices....Rainbeau Mars Yoga for Beauty - Dusk. I need to do Magically Hips tomorrow....cuz it's been a stressful week and my hips are full of toxins, stress and tight as can be.

Debbie - I never see you mention the Seasun DVD. Did you ever learn it? It's really worth learning, as it's so much fun once you learn it. I remember thinking I'd never get that Indecision step or Push step she does....but I finally got it. I almost have the whole thing down now...but I still get messed up a little here and there. It's SO much fun though. It makes me happy.

Ann - Good luck. So you're getting implant? I could use some but my husband would never want me to get them. I've been so small on top my whole life. I just want to know what it feels like to have cleavage up there (got enough butt cleavage!! couldn't resist that one LOL)

Charlotte- good for you getting that oil. I'm not sure about it cuz I'm not really into violet, etc. but Beth usually blends the LE's pretty well and no one note takes over (usually) so I ordered a few bottles. My DH said the Moon was lovely this morning on his morning run.

Here's what I'm supposed to get for my birthday...if they ever come in. They are supposed to notify me when new stock comes in.

http://www.edhardyshop.com/pc-406-309-womens-basic-hoodie-rosegirl.aspx

http://www.edhardyshop.com/pc-496-3...tunic-art-rose-with-gold-leaf-foil-print.aspx

Have great workouts everyone. I'm off to soak my sciatica butt in the tub with my Lushie stuff and epsom salts. We're doing the movie and out to eat (salad) as usual and then it's E-bay business. I was bad and ate a piece of cake and 2 pieces of chocolate yesterday. Next week I have to go to a 1 year old b-day party at my DH's family and will probably get tempted into eating cake again! I hate having my weekends ruined with family stuff.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm 47 for the 2nd year in a row...since I couldn't remember how old I was last year. LOL.

Happy birthday Lora!

Sounds like you will have a wonderful day! Always love reading your reviews. Hey, you and I are almost the same age. I'll be 47 again in November. I have a friend that will be 67 years old this year. We're doing a bike ride with him for 67 miles on that day. He does the same # of miles that he is old each year.

Enjoy your day!

Jeanette

Well I am not going to Maryland now. Too much rain and hubby says to stay home as we were going to hitch up the boat to back of truck, etc. to bring back to Virginia. FIL doesn't want it anymore.

Lora,

I really like that black hoodie. Very nice. I also like it that they are making shirts longer too cuz by the time you wash and dry, they shrink into belly shirts. Boy, that girl on there posing with the shirt is smaller then me.

I am gonna do my ab work cuz I didn't do it yesterday...BAD GIRL! I don't have anything else planned. I finished cleaning the house this morning so I guess I will sit and watch some scary movies or something. I am wearing Calliope today. Yesterday I wore the Harlot and then Count Dracula. Why did they have to make a scent that smells like my beloved Grandmother, and it is the Count???? WHY???? I don't want to think of my Grandmother as The Prince of Darkness. Not a old lady smell, just smells like her. Damn it.

Anne,

Your gonna get 'em done???? I have always flirted with the idea of it for myself, but hubby would not like it. He likes me being small.

Netta,

We miss you here. Nice to hear from you.

Charlotte~~

This morning I did a steady state power walk on my treadmill. Stayed on it for about an hour. I was in my zone for 54 minutes and burned 366 calories. Knee feels great!!!

Lora - Happy Birthday!!! And can you believe I haven't even tried Season's workout yet. I really need to get it out and try it.

Have fun Charlotte - take your Ipod with you. I couldn't drive without music!

Have great workouts everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Well I didn't make it back on to post yesterday, as when I got home from work, I was on the phone with ds. He is going through a tough time right now, actually for the past year. He was in the military for 4 yrs, and since he's been out, he's having a hard time adjusting to the civilian life. He's thinking of reinlisting. I think it would be good for him and he does too, but he's gonna try to figure things out. Then me and dh went out to eat with fil and wife and had a very nice evening. So, needless to say I didn't get a w/o in either.

This morning I did SS and feel very pumped because I upped my weights this time around and feel very good about that!

Lora - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a great day! Do you and your hubby go to the movies every weekend, I think that's so cool that ya'll spend the day like that! Sorry your sciatica is acting up. I've heard that is really a terrilbe pain to have. Hope you have a great weekend! Shirt and Hoodie are nice!

Charlotte - Wow I can see the difference in your bi's you're a maniac and it's showing! Keep it up. The other day when I did Kickmax I did the w/o in a sports bra and some bike shorts, and OMG I really need to work my butt off, I mean it was so humiliating to see what my body really looks like, as I usually wear a t-shirt and spandex pants simular to Cathe's pants. Let me tell ya though that really has pushed me to get serious about my w/o's! It's all good, I needed that, it was a huge reality check!!!

Debbie - Hey girl, I wish I still had my eliptical, I gave it to my dd when she moved out. She loves it, but I told her I want it back if she decides she doesn't want it anymore. I wish I would have kept my HMR too. I had a lot of problems with mine, so I exchanged it, I may eventually get another one, maybe just one that tells my calorie burn and not all the other stuff.

Netta - good to hear from you again. I've seen you on the other check-in, glad to see you back, I just came back myself. My life has been super busy.

Anne - I've been wanting bigger breast for a while now myself, I've had 2 consults, but now too impressed with the docs I've seen. Hubby really doesn't care anymore if I do or don't. He supports me either way, but when it comes right down to it...I'm scared to death of it. I've got friends that have had the surgery and they look great and didn't have any problems. I would love to get a brow lift and lipo on my neck someday. We'll see. Have a great w/o.

Hello to all that follow today, I won't be back today as I've got another competition to go to for my daughter this afternoon!
:)

Hey Ladies!

Quick check-in for me. I'm at my dad's in Washington. Haven't had much time on the computer. :( We've been here since Tuesday and I've had a migraine every day. Not sure what's up with that. Needless to say, I haven't been working out as it really has been pounding pretty good. This morning I woke up with one but took Exederin (DH won't usually let me take this anymore b/c it's so bad on my stomach) and Imitrex. It worked!!! I can't believe it. I've been taking 2 100mg Imitrex every morning and no luck. Anyway, I finally got out for a run. It felt SO good. I won't be able to walk tomorrow I'm pretty sure. The hills around here are unbelievable. I did CC #4 and pretty much did hill work for the whole thing. At the end of the hardest interval I came over the top of a hill and had an awesome view of the ocean. Pretty cool way to finish! We have been cleaning out lots of my dad's wife's clothes that she'll no longer be able to wear, so my sister and I have been lifting pretty heavy stuff, so I guess that's a little bit of a workout. We also took TONS of boxes of books to the local library. Those were heavy!

Happy birthday Lora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a great day.

Gotta run - the patient needs her hair brushed and her socks and shoes put on. :)

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Hello, Fitladies!

Although I know check-ins are a wonderful method, I've learned over the past few weeks that, weirdo that I am, I'm not the check-in type. However, I certainly enjoy the interactions with all of you on the Open Discussion, Video Discussion and Ask Cathe forums, so I'm sure I'll cyber-see everyone else there.

Lorajc, thank you for the invitation! "See" you soon, and have a wonderful birthday!

A-Jock

Good afternoon,Todays workout was Low Max premix 1-4 no stretch using weighted gloves, treadmill 3 miles, Ab Jam using weighted gloves and shoe weights, 2 sets ea., hanging knee raises 12# 15 reps, barbell rollouts on toes 15 reps 45#, Bowflex 50# high cable crunch 25 reps ea side (obliques), 45# barbell rollouts on toes 15 reps., Yoga Shatki dancing warrior #3, abs/core, supine poses, inversions.

Lora, Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy your day. I like the clothes that you have chosen. Especially the tunic tee.

Charlotte, I like scents that bring back pleaant memories. Maybe if it is a good memory you could try and forget the not so good name. Glad you dont have to go to Maryland.

Anne, that is good that you checked on another doctor. I know I have read on different sites that there are many bodybuilders that still do pec work and have implants.

Netta, hi:) good to see you you are missed.

Annette, you aren't leaving us already are you? I was enjoying your workouts. Of coarse I enjoy them when you post on the other forums as well! Just liked hearing what the days of A Jock were like:) And boy can put out som mish moshes!

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/3.gif

Hi Ladies - I'm over my Mom's. My computer at home is acting up.

Diana Sue - I need your address please.

Hi Maniacs! My workout today was Kenpo X with weighted gloves. I also did cleaningMax and am now doing relaxMax. :) DH went grocery shopping and looks like I'm having pork Chops for dinner.

Lora, Happy Birthday!!!! Love the 2 shirts you have picked out!

Diane Sue, Another great workout. You must have the strongest abs!

Aqua, I'll miss your posts on here, but will look for you on the other forums! I love your humor, makes me laugh. :) Not everyone can do the check-in. You gave it your best shot. LOL!

Suz, your cardio coach workout sounded great! Love the ocean ending. Sorry about your migrains. :( I'm still waiting for my Vegan Planet book. Should be here soon.

Sandy, great for upping your weights on SS!!

Debbie, great calorie burn on the treadmill. I need to get on mine and check my calorie burn. My treadmill monitor always reads it as soooo high, but my heartrate monitor takes me back to reality. LOL! I think I have the same HRM as you have. I have the Polar A5.

Char, did you watch any scary movies? I watched old yeller! LOL!

Janette, nice to see you here.:)

Anne, what are gummie bear implants? Seems I already have gummy bears. LOL!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Diane Sue,

I have only done the barbell roll outs on my knees. Isn't it much harder on your back other way. I just can't picture it. Great workout as usual. You know how to burn calories and it shows!

Yes, I do like the scent. Very special. Horrific name...lol

Bionic Yoga Woman,

No lavishing yourself in hot tub tonight? Old Yeller would put me to sleep, but that is just me. Still a nice family movie. I watched some movie this morning while cleaning, it was on the Sci Fi channel. Forget the name. About a lady with some strange critters in her house that kept biting her and she had a house full of cats too. She bought a bunch of mouse traps for the little creature features. Very strange movie. Guess that is why I enjoyed it!!!! lol.

Suz,

Hope your time there is enjoyable!!!

Sandy,

Thanks, girlfriend! Are you another one that is hard on yourself, maniac??? Anyhow, I hope your dh figures it out for himself and what he wants to do.

Where is Meg, Randi and Lisa?

Charlotte~~

I had an unplanned rest day yesterday. Pretty sh***y day all around. Sorry I didn't check in.

I just finished Imax 2, C&W abs, and ME abs.

Happy Birthday Lora! Love the shirts!

Char- your new pic is hot! Gorgeous arms!

jeanette- hey lady! how are you?

Suz- I hope your headaches go away!

DS- great WO, of course!! Does the gloves really make a big dif on Lowmax? Never thought of that.

Anne- good for you for getting your consults! Good luck.

Annette- I will miss you here!

Deb- hope you like that Seasun WO.

Sandy- I am sure you look great! You are really doing well with your WO's. SOmetimes I think of re-enlisting, but being a full-time mom for my boys always keeps me grounded.

Dallys- no hot tub tonight??

Randi- glad you had some good gym time.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends. DH and I had a whole day to ourselves which was nice.

Charlotte, when I do the barbell rollouts on my toes I keep the arms straight and do not roll out as far as I do when doing it on my knees. I feel like I can concentrate more on my abs doing it that way. It does hit the back some though either way. WHen I do it on my knees I try to extend my arms.

Meaghan, using the weighted gloves feels like it gets my HR up a little more also I don't feel like the moves on Low Max are as intense as those in Kickbox workouts that I use them on. I try not to do this on consecutive days though as I would worry about joint problems over time.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/3.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.