Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Nov. 25

Today was STS Back and Biceps. Last of the Hypertrophy phase. Next week is a recovery week but I'll probably do cardio a few times next week. Had a good workout today, can't wait to tackle the Strength cycle.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I did well with the eating, I only ate until I was comfortably full. Feel pretty good today!

This morning I did Turbo FIre Fire 45 426 calories, avg hr 140 max hr 168. I then did Chalean Extreme Burn it Off(this one only has one weighted segment and it is shoulders with 5#) 27 min, 219 calories. I finished with part of Chalean Extreme Dynamic Flow Yoga with 1# weighted gloves. It is 38 min but I did 18 min. 85 calories. DH called so I just stopped. I had two of my grandchildren here overnight because their parents went Christmas shopping last night and I just didn't feel like going back to it. I do like this yoga though. Chalean does some moves while in poses to strengthen the rotators and shoulders. Total time was 84 min and calories burned was 730.

Debbie, I did reasonably well yesterday. I still woke up feeling nausea though. I am not sure why. I am just glad it let up as the day has moved along.

Last edited:
I did Butts and Guts, wanted to do a little more buy my son was up early not feeling well and even when they are 16 and don't feel good, guess what, yes, they need mom:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.