Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Month of March

Yay March is here! Spring is that much closer! :)

I am taking the week off because I'm doing a 12 week challenge through work and it starts on March 10th and runs to May 30th. I am still not motivated to workout so I'm hoping the break and the challenge will put me in gear.

I hope you guys have a great week! Think SPRING!!!!

Today I started Meso Cycle 3 disc 25 chest and back, 69 minutes, 462 calories. I then did Ab Circuits weights and plates abs, 19, 98 calories and finished with STS extended stretch 16 minutes, 40 calories. Total time was 1 hr 44 minutes and calories burned 600.

Debbie, maybe the challenge will help with motivation. Enjoy your week off:)

Today was cardio and yoga. I started with T25 Gamma, Speed 3.0, 28 minutes, 307 calories. I then used the Tread Climber for 25 minutes, 248 calories. I finished off with Cameron Shayne budokon flow and flexibility, 40 minutes, 217 calories. I had to do some of the moves more slowly because of the knee. I was extremely slow on getting back up from the judo rolls.

Today I got in STS disc 37 squat rack legs. That is all since we had to show the house this morning at the last minute. I burned 408 calories. I was hoping for some yoga but I guess maybe tomorrow. Need to start getting up at 5 again. It seems I keep getting interruptions trying to workout a little later.

Today I did Party Rockin Step #1 timesaver 1, 35 minutes, 214 calories. I then used the Tread Climber for 30 minutes, 320 calories. I have checked this out and generally the met value runs 9.5-10 for me when I keep it at 4-4.5 mph. I then did Amy Bento Step Challenge 3 abs #1 with the kettlebells, 14 minutes, 98 calories, and finished with Jillian Michael's Yoga Inferno Workout #1, 33 minutes, 218 calories. Total time was 1 hr 52 minutes and calories burned 850.

Today I did Muscle Endurance.

My son comes home today for spring break YEAH, both kids home, priceless, it will be so good. My dad was in the hospital for pneumonia Sun-Wed, he waited tooo long, grrr. So this will help him recover Shane and him are buds!!

Today I only had time for STS disc 27 shoulders, biceps, and triceps, 67 minutes, 380 calories.

Roselyn, I am sorry to hear that your Dad had pneumonia. I am sure having your son there will help him get better. Our spring break is not for another week.

Today's workout was X10, X54 mix, step, low impact and fat burning circuit. 54 minutes, 450 calories. I then did Pedal Power songs 2,3,4,5,12,13, 27 minutes, 257 calories. I followed with Body Beast Abs, 11 minutes, 56 calories and ended with Shiva Rea,Power Yoga Flow water core and creative roots, 23 minutes, 91 calories. Total time was 1 hr 55 minutes and calories burned 854.

Hi everyone! I'm back at it. Reluctantly. The rest didn't seem to do me much good with motivation to workout, but the challenge from work has. So I got up and got on my treadmill for a half hour.

I don't know what is going on with my digestive system (well, I do know - I'm eating crap all weekend) but I was up most of the night with teh worse stomach pains. Just some major gas going on there and it was horrible. I know, TMI! Sorry! After I got up this morning I felt a bit better and made myself at least walk on my treadmill for a half hour. That is the challenge - get moving for at least a half hour a day (180 minutes a week) which should be no big deal for me. My goal for the first 6 weeks is to lose 5 pounds and eat better. No sweets which will be hard for me, but I need to do this.

I walked 1.5 miles and burned only 150 calories but that's ok. I'll do better tomorrow. :)

This morning I did STS disc 28 chest and back, 67 minutes 405 calories. I then did Rapid Fire Kickbox and core burn cor ball and floor core/abs, 16 minutes, 103 calories. I finished with STS extended stretch. Time was 99 minutes and calories burned 542.

Debbie, good to have you back. I know what you mean with eating. I have eaten out quite a bit this last week and then ate some ice cream which really did just make me feel sick to the stomach. Eating out was not terrible but not good either. You get those little extras like toast with the omelet or egg roll with the stir fry which messes me up because I have a hard time resisting.

Today I did upper body and had a good workout. Stomach still messed up but it's much better than yesterday. Maybe I had a touch of the stomach flu or something? Don't know. But I had a good workout at least.

Everything was 3 sets and I did between 8-12 reps

Chest Press - 45# - 3 sets/12 reps
Incline Chest Press - 55# - 3 sets/10 reps
Dumbbell Flyes - 15's - 3 sets/12 reps

Barbell Curls - 32# - 3 sets/10 reps
Hammer Curls - 15's - 3 sets/10 reps
Alternating Dumbbell Curls - 12's - 3 sets/10 reps

Overhead Press - 12's - 3 sets/8 reps
Lateral Raise - 8's - 3 sets/10 reps

Overhead Tricep Extensions - 25# - 3 sets/10 reps
Lying Tricep Extentions - 12's - 3 sets/10 reps

Diane Sue - Weekends are always so hard for me. We always go out to eat and I usually just get what I want - which ends up being bad for me. Oh well.

Today I started with Calorie Blast yoga Ready to Sweat segment 20 minutes, then Tread Climber 40 minutes, 450 calories. I then did Calorie Blast Yoga 27 minutes, strong body, strong mind and core power abs, 92 calories. I finished with Cathe's Ab Circuits yoga based abs, 15 minutes, 52 calories. Total time was 97 minutes and calories burned 644.

Debbie, I think if we are eating well most of the time that those outings are not bad but, when we do it a lot over several days then it makes a huge difference.

Today I did Cardio Coach #1. Still having some stomach issues, but not too bad. I'm wondering if I got a touch of the stomach flu? Is it possible to have a "touch" of the flu? Chris? Anyways, I had a pretty good workout despite the fact that I had to stop and go to the bathroom. Oy!

Workout was 39 minutes total, ran 2.25 miles and burned about 315 calories. Not too shabby.

We are supposed to get 3-8 inches of snow today. Yesterday is was in the 60's and today it will be a high of 20. Only in Ohio...

Diane Sue - I agree!

Today was STS disc 38 squat rack legs, 62 minutes, 354 calories. I then did Party Rockin Step timesaver mixed 1&2 premix, 34 minutes, 251 calories. This was a bit longer than the time specified because it froze on me and I tried again then cleaned the disc.

Debbie, it has been beautiful here for two days but so windy. I wanted to grill but things were blowing off of my bakers rack/plant stand so I knew it was not happening. Maybe tomorrow but it will be in the cold.

Today I did Lower Body and Abs and had an ok workout. I know my legs will be sore tomorrow.

Leg Press Station - 130# - 3 sets/12 reps
Squats - 20's - 3 sets/10 reps
Deadlifts - 42# - 3 sets/10 reps
Static Lunges - 12's - 3 sets/10 reps
Plie Squats - 30# - 3 sets/10 reps

Then I did MIS Abs. I haven't worked my abs in a long time. I could tell. :rolleyes:

Diane Sue & Roselyn - I guess it's that time of year. We always get weird weather like that in the spring. Today the high is supposed to be 16 and tomorrow 50. Crazy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.