Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday Nov 26

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

Off to do Glute Camp and Strictly Upper Body by Tracey. Maybe I'll do a bit of yoga....but not sure. Be back later.

Good Morning:)
This is the 4th week of 4Ds rotation for me and I dont know about you but i'm seeing awesome results:) So I will probably do it for one more week by switching things up.
Fri rest day
Sat HIS circuit premixs
Yesterday B&G Leg and ab timesaver premix then LIS cardio:)
Today might just be all upper body
BBL
Randi

I ended up doing Tracey's Parts Series - Strictly Upper Body & Glute Camp. Workout was 1:33" and I burned 520 calories. I also did Scaravelli Yoga from the Ground Up 60".

Toasty - the 1000 calorie burn will have to wait until I'm on vacation or something, as I start my new, full-time job next week and I'll be back on the early morning schedule with limited work out time. Black Lace sounds amazing.......I think I ordered 5 bottles cuz they said it's only an LE. The dude at Dark Del said they got bombarded with orders. He was freakin' out. He had to call me cuz there was a block on my credit card and I needed to take care of the issue.

Have great workouts ladies.

Started my 8 week rotation this morning. Had a great workout and felt VERY strong. However, I kept my weights a bit low due to my wrists (not sure how they would respond) and because it's been over a week since I touched a weight. Was suppose to go to almost failure with each set but I could have easily done 3-4 more reps with each exercise. But that's ok, at least I know where I'm at right now.

60 seconds rest between each set

[font color=indigo]CHEST[/font]
Barbell Bench Press:
100# - 5/5/5
[font color=blue]***First set I could feel pressure on my right wrist. After that it seemed ok. This was EASY![/font]

[font color=indigo]BACK[/font]
Double Arm Dumbbell Rows:
30's - 5/5/6
[font color=blue]***I hate this exercise. Not sure why I put it in this rotation. LOL![/font]

[font color=indigo]QUADS[/font]
Squats:
95# - 5
100# - 5/5
[font color=blue]***Went full range of motion on these and they felt great.[/font]

[font color=indigo]HAMSTRINGS[/font]
SLDL's:
95# - 5/5/5
[font color=blue]***These felt great as well. Could have easily done a few more reps.[/font]

[font color=indigo]BICEPS[/font]
Hammer Curls:
25's - 5
[font color=blue]27's - 5/5
***These felt very light. Wrists felt ok with them but I could feel a pull here and there.
[/font]

[font color=indigo]TRICEPS[/font]
Skull Crushers:
60# - 5/5/5
[font color=blue]***These felt awesome and was the only exercise I went to almost failure.[/font]

Quick workout, took only 45 min. I did some wrist roll-ups because I had time and maybe these will help strengthen my wrists. They worked a while back when I was having problems.

Good Morning, I started my workout today with 4Day Split W/up and Kickbox, then Shari Jaquelyn's Criss Cross cardio premix cardio and abs no w/up or str, then finished with Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix skipping the w/up. I am going to do 4Day Split lower premix and core in a few minutes. Tomorrow I will do 4 Day Split all upper.

Lora, good workout:)

Debbie, 100# bench press easy?? Great job.

Randi, glad to hear that you are getting good results with the 4 Day Split.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

MOrning Maniacs! This morning I did 30 min. on the treadmill. I'm completely...totally...OUT OF SHAPE! It d@mned near killed me. I finished up with some hanging knee raises and incline situps and twists. I'm going to try to ween myseld into "consistant" morning workouts by doing only 1/2 hr. of cardio. Maybe, just maybe, this will get me in the habit. Of course, I'll have to do some weights after work of few days a week.

Great workouts so far everyone!

Suz- Nice pictures! I agree with your Dh on the 4 or maybe more.;) I was thinking of starting P90X too. I'm so paranoid about my tennis elbow, that I've been a weeny on weights. I don't think I'll ever be back to normal.

Char- also noticed the pics of the dog pack!! LOL! They are all cute though.:)

ETA: Eats so far...Huge handful of rice krispy treats! Oy!

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hey Maniacs!!!

Back from dentist. No cavaties. YIPEE!!!! Got day 3 of my total body rotation to do today and ab work.

Report it later.

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: Chocolate Coconut Candy Bar BSN w/ 1/4 c. oats (pre workout)
M2: ON whey protein shake (post workout)
M3: Vanilla Pro Pudding w/ 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M4: Chicken breast w/salsa; 2 tbsp. raw almonds
M5: Turkey patty; small salad w/Zesty Italian dressing
M6: 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites w/green peppers, onions & cheese omlette; salad w/light honey mustard dressing
M7: Protein pancake w/ 2 tbps. power pb

[font color=blue]1705 calories
62.9 g. fat - 33%
180 g. protein - 42%
107 g. carbs - 25%
[/font]

Much better then yesterday. Hopefully I can stay this way until Christmas but I doubt it!

Hi Maniacs!

Wow - it's been non-stop busy today at work. I can't believe it's 2pm already. Good thing since I have to work all week after having 3 days off last week. And I have a big presentation to work on for next Monday. Ick! My 5 year plan. Hmmm...

This morning I did P90X Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X. I'm pretty sure I'll have DOMS tomorrow. :)Nothing yet though so we'll see.

Dallys - Isn't it funny how fast our aerobic capacity leaves us? You'll get it back in no time. Thanks about my pics. I actually liked seeing them b/c I think I'm a good weight - no thinner than anyone here. People just aren't used to it, that's all. And I was also happy to see that I still had muscles in my biceps - I can see them in the mirror, but you know how you can really see things in pics better?

Randi - I'm glad you're happy with the results from the 4DS workouts. Good job!

Lora - What time will you have to get up with your new job? Will you still workout as long?

Debbie - I'm with Diane Sue - 100# bench press felt easy? Oy! You're an animal!

Diane Sue - That's a great workout!

Char - I thought of you this morning when I was doing Ab Ripper X and how you said it had gotten so easy for you. I wish I could say the same. OWIE! :p

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Goodness.....Villainess and BPAL are Killin' ME!!! Brooke just posted another update and she has some KILLER Whipped Cream's up in a limited fragrance in conjunction with Posset's Perfumes....Madame X and a Vanilla one................yikes. I have to have them!! I need a second job!! She also has a Scintillating Smooch up with real candy cane bits.....but I can't afford that also!

I don't know if I should work on my Amy Bento Step tomorrow or do some Turbo Jam (which I've not done for a while). I wanted to do Tracey's step...but I had to send it back to her defective. VOTES??? or maybe I should do Cathe's Bootcamp Cardio and Kickbox??? Decisions....Decisions!

Suz - well, I really need to get up at 2:00 am...if possible. This will only allow me an hour for workouts every day. Ideally, I'd like to move it to 1:30 am after I get used to working, so I can have extra time to workout....but I don't know if that will ever happen. I've been trying to get up at 2:00 am to prepare myself and so far, I've only been able to do 3:00 am, but I'm still trying! Part of the problem is that I've been off so long that my ADD has taken over big time and what normally took me 20 minutes (like my neck stretches) takes me forever, cuz I'm so spoiled from being off and my ADD is on overdrive. It takes me longer in the shower too.....and you know me and my stupid freakin' beauty routine.......the Libra Diva that I am! LOL!

Diane Sue - I meant to ask you. I need an alternative to a granola bar for a nutritious snack for my new job, as I'm worried I'm not allowed to eat at my desk since I'm front desk Rcptst and I was thinking about taking a granola bar in my purse to wolf down in the bathroom so I don't have to go 6 hours without eating in the AM.....however, I know they are not that great for you.....so I'm thinking I should look into Cliff Bars. I hate Peanut Butter.(did you ever try the black cherry almond one or the Nectar Bar in Cinnamon/Pecan?)....what other flavors are good??? Any recommendations? I'm not sure if I will like them....but I'm hoping. Also, I just got my Jari Loved Ripped and Chiseled (the latest one)......I just put it in to check out. Did you get this one?

Lora, I was so annoyed with Amazon because Ripped and Chiseled was supposed to ship today along with and Ana and Ravi yoga dvd. I checked and now it says ships after Dec. 4th. I contacted them and canceled my order. I ordered it from Advanced workouts along with Sharon Twombly's All Body Attack and Flexible Warrior 3.0. I hope I like that one. I was very disappointed when it hadn't shipped yet:(
I would think the brownie cliff bars would be good. There are some fruit ones but I have not tried the.

I forgot to mention that I finished off my workout with 4 day split lower, calves, and both ab segments. I wore a 20# weighted vest for the planks.
Food today was
post workout baked apple with cinnamon protein powder and fat free sour cream
Lunch Salad with tuna, salsa, and small amount of fat free ranch dressing
snack was a slimfast optima snack bar(dh eats these at lunch)
dinner grilled steak, baked squash, and salad w/ ff ranch

Suz,you look great in your pictures. It sounds like you have a good workout plan:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.