Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday Jan 22

lorajc

Cathlete
Ughhhhh.......Monday already.....how did that happen. Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Core Secret's Get a Leg Up on the Competition 40" leg/glute/core workout and added ankle weights for more intensity. I then did Mindy's All About Legs - Gliding Segment 15" followed by Amy Bento's core work from Kickbox Extreme and then a short Shape Pilates Ab routine. Total workout time was 1 hour and 17 minutes and I burned 328 calories. My legs feel worked in a different way right now...so hopefully I'll be sore tomorrow??

Have great workouts ladies.

COLTS WON! COLTS WON!! COLTS WON!!! I am so happy! DH was going crazy last night, what a COMEBACK! Amazing! Now it is Colts vs. Bears, exactly what I wanted but now I don't know who to root for cuz I love both teams! I think Colts will stomp them, though. But don't tell my dad I said that. ;)

Today is BM2 upper body and a LM time saver premix.

Have an awesome day ladies! It is grocery shopping for me today. :)

Missy

Morning maniacs!

I wound up resting again yesterday. Had a wicked sore throat too. I am planning my walk with my friend this morning, then hopefully doing my 70 min of cardio. I might tack on abs to, but I am time crunched. Connor has a doc appt at 1 and I have Firedrill tonight. Hoping I can do a late afternoon WO.

Lora- Is that Core Secrets WO a Gunnar Peterson one? How do you like him?

Missy- Glad you and DH liked the football outcome. Have a good WO and get some good food today!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

How much longer do we have with P90X? I guess after a month, I want to move on to something else. Getting bored, but I like Tony and the workouts...just want to move on to something different now.

Anne,

Hope your doing better. Thinking of ya. Send me pics. I will pm you my addy.

Missy,

Happy for ya that the Colts won. I could care less who won as I am not into football too much. Have a nice workout. Burn it!

Lora,

Nice workout. Have a great day too.

Be back later.

Charlotte~~

Meg - Yes, It's with Gunnar. He's okay. I don't dislike him. I don't like the music at all. They are good functional fitness workouts and since he trains JLo's infamous backside....I figure maybe they will benefit me....since I need to work on that area too. I find that he does low reps, so you have to use heavy enough weights and add ankle weights and such to get a "Hardcore" workout. The only thing that bugs me about him is that he wears a LOT of clothes when he works out. Not that I think he's hot or anything (looks nothing like Joshie...LOL) but I don't understand how he can workout with 2 shirts on and long pants.

Aren't we all chatty this am.
Wish i could say i was doing something, but not yet. I did dream of a leg w/o. I am going to do some band work and freestyle legs next week after i get 2 weeks healing in. I am carrying a couple x-tra # after all...Can't wait till they drop and look normal.

Got on the scale Sat and cried. I was up 5#. I hope it was all fluid. I have not been eating much at all. I couldn't open my mouth big enough to chew...Not even a gummy bear and i really wanted one.

Pec muscles are really tight. Face is really tight. I can see my gut again. It is unswelling.I think i gave birth. LOL...

Meag, i didn't care for Gunnar. He is arrogant.( NO offense Lora) and Jalo has a big butt and cellulite..They airbrush her out. I e-bayed mine.His workout is ok, but one of the 1st i did when i started working out again.I wouldn't pay full price for it . Maybe if you got it cheap. I have some dvd's and vhs here i don't use. Want me to send you them?

Ok, another football fan. It was on here all day. I hate football. Probably because all life ceases to exhist when it is on.

Granny Anne as i have beeen called spent the day crocheting.I have to have something to keep e buisy..

We got snow and it can leave. I have now had enough. I may venture out today. I am trying not to take any pain pills, just tylenol to see how i fend. I slept 4 then 5 hrs last night. Had to ice the face in the middle of the night..

Well, good workouts ladies. Thinkin of ya. Wishin i was there with you.

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne -Geez- thanks......and I've been told I have a JLo butt!! I guess I really am a Fat A@$! I really don't think mine is the size of hers but I've had people make that comment. Also, I did not think Gunnar is arrogant at all. I think he's okay. His latest offerings are more advanced than his prior workouts and I can make any workout more intense. It is a functional fitness workout.....so of course it's not going to be like a Cathe leg workout!

Lora, i was not hacking on you. I Don't care for Gunnar's attitude. It is no offense. I have never seen your butt. LOL...
So, now you have to show us a pic of your butt. Charlotte would...
So we can judge. HEHEH>>>

It is like he comes off as i am Gunnar, i train the stars and i am it and he never smiles....
It is JMO. I had core secrets ans accelerated training camp and another one. I can't remember.

Deb, enjoying the rest week. I an going stir crazy....

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Hey Maniacs! Darn! Where did the weekend go? Not sure what workout to do today. Like Char, I need something new. I get bored easily too. I am, however, going to stick with the Cardio Coaches as they are my favorite and I need to get in biking shape.:)

Lora-Great workout!

Missy- I'm with you on the Football! I was glad that the Colts won too. Wasn't that a freakin' great game?! Anyhoos, I like both teams too. Not sure who I want to win now.

Meg- if it makes you feel any better, I haven't worked out for 3 days! Gotta get to it!

Char- You have 4 weeks plus a recovery week left! This will be your biggest test. Check the rotation as it's different now. They alternate weeks, so that might help get you through. You've gotta do it! Hang in there!

Anne-that's funny you are dreaming of working out.LOL! And STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALE!

Gotta go...Tea is whistleing!

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Dallys -I forget where you live?? If you're close to me, come over to my house.......I have a rather extensive collection for you to choose from!!

Bionics,

Oh woe is me....the days have been gray now and the cold is here, my hubby will be gone for a week. I am hungry like a bear and now have back fat 'fore it. I wish my jaw was hard to open like Anne's so I wouldn't eat so much. What to do..what to do? I feel like I need to do the cardio for just this week..Sooooo I have made up my mind...cardio it is!!! I need the endorphine rushing feeling to keep my mood up and I need the fat off the back too. So when this week is up, I will go back into repeating phase 1 for next Monday. Thanks for trying to keep me afloat.

Charlotte~~

Good Morning Maniacs!

I need help... what is our rotation for this recovery week? Actually if someone has time please PM the rest of this damn rotation.

My DH's boys have wreaked havoc on my workout room and my book is missing. I'm so pissed...they are such slobs...their mother must wipe their butt for them still at 14 and 16! I swear I did nothing but clean all weekend long, I would run the dishwasher and go down to do laundry and when I got back upstairs the sink was full...and they don't even rinse the dishes out. Cupboards wide open, frig with jelly on the shelves. OK vent over, pheww I feel better.

I have to go catch up on threads...but I have a super busy week.

Yes missy saw the game last night. It was an amazing finish!

BBL,
AMber

Char... there is no way you have back fat. It's impossible. Look at you! I saw that your DH said that, but come on...where?

Amber

Amber,

I have always had it. I think it gets worse when I get close to ttom though. I swear if I pinch back there..I pinch at least 3 inches..not kidding. That is where my body fat is mostly. I managed to get alot of fat off my legs, but that stubborn part in back is not coming off so when I get done with P90X I am gonna do my toasty lean rotation again cuz Spring will be coming up anyhow. Since I really dislike to run, I will increase my bike rides to 25 miles and do more biking. I'll take a picture..you'll see.

Charlotte~~

Char- Opps! If you count this week, you have 6 weeks left!
So you'll have:
Recovery
phase 1
phase 2
phase 1
Phase 2
recovery
Personally I just skipped the last recovery week and did whatever.

I think you are down because your DH left you home with the 'back fat' comment. Now, you are thinking of that and he's gone, so you can't be mad at him. LOL! Anyways, the 'back fat' on you, just looks like 'skin' to the rest of us. I've been eating like a bear also. DH made Pizza yesterday and I had 5 pieces in about 5 min.! It took all I had not to eat more. Sorry, you got the gloomy weather now.

Edit to add: Is this fat you speak of, on the lower back? That's where mine is. I need to get rid of it! Oh! What's the toasty lean rotation?

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Bionics,

The Toasty Lean Rotation is basically a circuit workout...little rest, etc inbetween...burn baby burn..baby burn type of thing. Uh, I have to get back into practice with cardio. I will be dying at first. I got fantastic results from this rotation first time I did it and second time as well. My hubby remarked at how I was getting more defined. I had a very good friend create it for me. I miss her.

Charlotte~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.