Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday Jan 21

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did P90X+ Total Body & about 10 minutes of Abs/Core. I used my Perfect Pushup stands and my arm slings for the hanging ab work. Workout was about 63" and I burned 348 calories.

Have great workouts everyone. Can't believe it's Monday already. Starting to dread my job cuz it's such a stressful atmosphere and I'm still only a Temp.

Toasty - did you see the update? It killed me financially....not because there was too much stuff....but because Lunar Eclipse was a MULTIPLE bottle purchase for me and so were the Dark Delicacies blends. I hope Ice Moon is reminiscent of my long lost love, Frost Moon. Now, I want the tee's...but not sure if I can afford them. I like the Chesire cat one.

Good morning:)
I am relieved that everything is over. I slept 11 hrs last night, I was worn out from all the crying. VEry good funeral service. They played a Josh Groben song called "To where you are" oh my god that had everyone balling:(

Today is legs and cardio not sure what yet. Anyone order STS yet?
Anyone know when the Pre order ends?
I'll have to start saving money from each paycheck to get itx(
It is so cold here in KC 11 degrees last night!
BBL
Great workout Lora:)
Randi

Good morning all! Well, I'm sick. I either have a sinus infection or a cold. I'm thinking sinus infection because I get these about twice a year. I'm glad this is my rest week. I'm dizzy and go from hot to cold in minutes. It's BS. I hate feeling this way.

Seen my dad on Friday and Saturday. He is home now and recovering amazingly well. So I'm happy about that.

Hope you all have some great workouts!

Anne, I read that you have been sick as well. Hope you are feeling better!

Good Morning, I am still coughing but got a little more rest. Today's workout was 4Day Split LIS w/up and cardio, Low Impact Circuit cardio and lower no w/up or str, P90X Upper body+ and abs/core+ I finished with Amy Bento's 10 minute solutions trouble zones Butt & Thigh blaster and stretch. I have 4 grandchildren here this morning so am off to shower and play with them. I had a 6 eggwhite and spinach scramble with a Tablespoon of feta cheese and some leftover brown and wild rice mix left from dinner last night. Last night dinner was a recipe from Fitness RX with Brown Rice and salmon wok:9

Debbie, that is great news about your Dad. I am sorry you are feeling bad. I have started taking an expectorant along with all of the extra C in hopes of clearing up all of the congestion myself.

Randi, I am sure you needed some rest after what you have been through.

Charlotte, did you finally get to sleep. I thought I would have a problem since I drank so much coffee yesterday morning, then had coffee at church, and came home and ate some dark chocolate chips when I was making guiltless brownies yesterday.(not sure how guiltless these were) Then I had that nap but I fell right to sleep when I went to bed.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hey Maniacs!!!!

Today is Yoga X. Everyone is home so I hope I won't be disturbed. Oy!

Diane Sue,

Yes, fell right to sleep at some point. lol. I had a dream I was in purgatory. :p ;

Debbie,

Hope you feel better. I felt weird all day yesterday, but so far so good now. Last thing we all need is to get sick which is like having more weight on us and makes workouts harder. Bad enough we got Aunt Flo. Sometimes it is like we get no breaks.

Lora,

Well I forgot about the update. Now got to see it. Oh Lawd! I am reading my Kundalini Tantric book. So interesting. It really is a good read except I can only read 1 chapter for a few hours..let my eyes rest and my ADD settle down and then get back into it. hehe.

Lora,

Just checked it all out on BPAL. I like the lust oil....Luxuria. Plus my skin right now is CRYING for some oil about now..too dry here! Want that one. Dark Del has some interesting scents, but I wonder if my daughter would be interested in the teenager love scent. hehe. I will ask her.

Did a variety of leg workouts LM all blast premix, floor work from GS legs, ankle weight workout from Legs and glutes.
Have a good day
Randi

Hi Maniacs,

I was suppose to start the new rotation today, but still getting over the cold. So I think I may start tomorrow. I just want to be at the top of my game for this rotation.

Sorry to hear that a lot of others hear are feeling bad. Hope you all feel better soon.

Debbie - Great news about your father!

Randi - Hope your doing okay.

Dallys - Your welcome about the info. Hope you enjoy your new PP handles!

Great workouts for those who are still at it!

Linda

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites; 1 slice white bread
M2: Banana Nut Bread BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M3: Grilled garlic chicken; 2 tbsp. raw almonds
M4: Vanilla Pro Pudding w/ 1/2 banana & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M5: Chipolte Tilapia; salad w/light Honey Mustard dressing
M6: Protein pancake w/ 2 tbsp. power pb

[font color=blue]1730 calories
63 g. fat - 32%
152 g. protein - 35%
140 g. carbs - 32%
[/font]

I know white bread is a no no, but I don't have any Ezekiel at home. I need to get some pronto.

Deb - sorry to hear you sound like you're getting a sinus infection. I think the only way to get rid of that is an antibiotic since you have the chills. Great news about your father!

Toasty - Isn't Luxuria a Bath Oil? I bought Gula which was a christmas LTD and I used it once and got a bladder infection. I think I'm gonna have to put it up for sale. For some reason, bath oils gives me blader infections, but I thought maybe I could get away with BPALs. I hope that Ice Moon smells similar to my long lost beloved Frost Moon. Have you ever smelled Frost Moon? It was minty and sort of floral and highly addictive! So let me know what you end up buying. I think the Dark Del scents are great. I hope they work on my skin. The one has vetiver....but I can only handle vetiver in small doses. I hope it's not too strong. I'm wearing an aged bottle of Smut today and Lordy....let me tell you, this stuff is potent. For some reason, the aged oils get stronger....which is fine with me cuz you use less of them.....but I like to know that before I apply. I LOVE LOVE my aged Dana Oshee.....lasts all day and when it's brand new....it fades quiclkly.

Randi - Glad to hear you made it thru the funeral. I hate funerals ....ever since my father's back in 1977. They are very emotional and upsetting.....but I guess a fact of life. I pre-ordered STS......I was on the fence and still not sure about it. I was reading the Forum the other day and I feel a little better about it. I'm not sure if I'm going to miss the cardio aspect of it and I want to hear more about the Recovery weeks and if she'll have anything for us to do on those weeks.

Diane Sue - that's quite an impressive mish mash of workouts this morning. You sure know how to put them together.

NEED OPINIONS - My injury is flaring.....and my traps are so spasmed that I've been miserable all day. I think it's from all of the pushups and pullups this morning. I don't know if I should continue this P90X+ rotation or not. I don't know if I should give it a few more days and just see if the sub zero temps are making my pain flare or if, indeed, it is from the pullups/pushups. I could hardly make it thru work today. I really don't want to quit the rotation....cuz I hate being a quitter........but I don't want to be miserable either. I wish there were some other weighted workouts besides just the heavy on the pushup/pullup workouts!

Is anyone watching Rock of Love 2 on VH1? Oh my, what a bunch of hussies and what trash..........but I can't help but watch it!! LOL.

Anyone watching Nip/Tuck this year either? It's getting crazy too!!

Off to wash my face and get ready for my favorite time of the day....relaxation!

Diane Sue - Where did you get your Flexible Warrior DVD? I just looked on Amazon and they are $30 somthing ........what did you pay and where?

Lora, I got it at Advanced Workouts. I paid 34 dollars for it. It is on sale for 30 right now. They are by Spinervals. They are 34.95 there. I have Flexible Warrior Athletic Yoga 3.0. They have a 2.0 that was just released and is supposed to be helpful with at home workouts particularly Step aerobics. Not sure what to tell you about P90X+ I started out with extreme neck and shoulder pain and bad headaches. It has let up though. I have really wroked on my form and am substituting some pull downs for part of the pull ups. Particular the 7 one on upper body. Push ups have not been a problem though.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.