Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday Jan 15

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did The Lean Muscle Workout with Greg Sims (50") followed by about 20 minutes of Step 2 Success with Rebecca Small. This was a high rep muscle workout. I didn't add any weights onto it, as it is the first time doing it and I wanted to see if I get sore from it. I haven't done this Rebecca step for a few days and I wanted to make sure I don't forget the coreography. Not sure how many calories I burned, as my HR monitor still needs the battery replaced.

Have great workouts. I'll try to check in from work if I can, but I've been pretty busy there. Jay comes back tomorrow.

Randi - sorry you are feeling lonely. Try to enjoy your time without a man telling you what to do and spend more time with your dog. Sorry, I can't give you any better advice than that. I'm just an old married lady!!

Meghean - hope your feeling better today.

Hi to everyone else.

Happy Monday
Lora awesome workout again!!I hope you have a great day:)

I will be doing S&H chest and back and LOw max premix.

Hi everyone hope you have a great day!:)
Randi

This morning I plan on doing Ripped to the Core and cardio. Probably a step cardio and I might add on some treadmill. I will probably have grandchildren here today as there is no school. Our electricity stayed on :D It kepted dimming and going off last night so I was worried since this is weather is not supposed to let up till the end of the week.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Good morning ladies! Just wanted to hop or quickly to say hi! I have been really sick here the last couple of days, which is why I have't been on. Just got the kids off to school, am now heading back to bed!

Hope your days all go well, and I will be back on as soon as I can!

Missy

This morning I started to do Cardio Coach #4 but right in the middle of the first challenge my mp4 player decides to quit working again. My dh hooked it up to his computer to charge it but his computer went into hibernation and didn't charge the dang thing! I was not happy. I ended up just doing some jogging and steady state for an hour.

Workout was 1:01, was in my zone for 49 minutes and burned 313 calories. Not a great calorie burn. Oh well.

Anyone watch 24 last night? Its going to be a great season!

Good morning!

I always love days off work so I can sleep in a bit longer than 5am. Yay! We're going to Ft. Collins, CO for lunch and to Kohls with my friend since we didn't make it the other day. Today's workout is Chest/Shoulders/Tris. I don't like that one so much on Mondays usually b/c it's harder for me so I'm glad I got to sleep in first. Then it's Ab Ripper X.

Lora - Another great workout by you! Hope your day is a good one.

Randi - You have a great workout planned too. Have a wonderful day. Hugs to Bailey!

Diane Sue - You ARE ripped to the core! I'm glad your power stayed on. Wow, you have to put up with this weather through the end of the week? I hope you keep your power. Big dogs make good heating pads! :)

Missy - I'm sorry you've not been feeling well. I thought maybe you were already tired of us. Oh my gosh - GO GET YOUR KIDS BACK - THERE'S NO SCHOOL TODAY!!!!! You're delirious!!! :p

Debbie - That darn MP3 of yours! What a bummer! I have mine burned to a CD for my workout room and use them on my MP3 for outside or when I travel. Might be easier on your hearing too. I always wonder about having that blaring in my ear since I like 'em loud. Good for you that you kept going. Still a really good workout! We used to watch 24 all the time but we quit. Maybe we should start again. We could rent it on DVD and catch up. :)

Hi to all who follow!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Morning Crazy Maniacs! Today is a CC workout and maybe some yoga. Maybe I'll do CC4 for Debbie!:) It's -6 degees this morning! I hate this cold of weather!

Suz- Where is your teeny tiny glitter signature?:p

Missy- NO SCHOOL TODAY! Where are your kids? LOL! Hope you start to feel better. :(

Debbie-I hate that when my Ipod dies in the middle of a workout! Once mine just froze while I was walking outside. I came home and looked up on google on how to fix it. All I had to do was push a couple of buttons at the same time to unfreeze it.

Diane Sue- I get the frozen hair thing too while in the hot tub. You have the really bad weather where you are. Hope your power stays on!

Randi- you've got a great workout planned.:)

Lora- Great workout as ususal

Gotta go...tea is ready!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Suz - I know, I was quite pissed about my mp4 player. When it happened I didn't know why and told my dh. He looked at it while I was still on my treadmill and when I was finished I told him I was sending the *&%$@#! thing back. He laughed and told me what happened.

Dallys - Thanks for doing the workout for me! :)

Afternoon Maniacs!!

Got my workout in early today cuz I got to look at homes here with the dh and son later this afternoon. Did Chest/Shoulders...low weights for this one.

All pushups in beginning with group
In/Outs Shoulder Raise (did go up to 10's this time and did 16x's)
Plange Pushups 12 max like last time
Pike Press 12 max (one more then last time)
Side Tri Rise 13 ea side like last time
Floor Flys did 10x's (did 19 last time)
Scarecrows (went with 12's and did 25x's..last time with 10's)
Overhead Tricep Ext with one 30# db..last time used 2 12's
BONUS: Barbell Tricep Close Grip with 60# 8x's
Two Twitch Speed Pushups (all with group)
Y Press 25's started with and dropped to 20's and finished out 10x's
Tricep Ext off smith machine dropped to 60# and did 20x's
Lying Tricep Ext with 12's and did 8x's
Side to Side Pushups did 15x's (last time 18)
Poor Flys went up with 10's and did 12x's
Side Lean Tri Ext dropped to 12's and did 10x's
One Arm Pushups...made some slight improvement..moved another centimeter?? Form was better too.
Weighted Circles with 8's
Throw the bomb with 15# db
Clap pushups on knees and 12x's
Slow Mo Throw started with 10's and dropped to 8's
Front to back tri ext (band)
One Arm bal pushups 6
Fly Row Press with 12's
DB cross body blows 25's and 12x's

Ab ripper later tonight.

Charlotte~~

Heloo maniacs.. Just wanted to check in with you. Did a total body all the Gym styles except chest yesterday. I am feeling it today. I was getting my marathon workout in before Wed.
I go 6 am. I am not fretting on the workouts this week. I will get back to her slowly next month....
I just wanted to pop in and say hi.
Not sure if i am working out tonite. May hop on the treadmill.
Just keep up the awesome workouts and i will pop in on ya.
Take care all.

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

I finished my workout. I did Cardio Fusion step premix sonstr, then the interval segment of MIC, and the Challenge segment of Step Blast, then I did Ripped to the Core.

Suz, yes the dogs make good foot warmers when I am sitting watching television:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Good afternoon maniacs!!

My Butt is still sore!!!

Suz, a magic bullet is a little mini food processor, it has a really goofy infomercial and those little buggers are not cheap, although I got a great deal on e-bay.

Char, I am so jealous of your push-ups..maybe someday I can get past 15, but it isn't going to be anytime soon!

Debbie...just rain here...I'm bummin. Maybe by february?

Busy day today...wish I could be home watching AMC, or better yet Young and the restless.

Missy, hope you feel better, everybody has been sick here too. I just keep pumping vitamin c and so far so good.

Anne, we will be thinking about you!

Randi, you are still healing...it's tough, you miss him. someday he will know he missed out on the best thing that ever happened to him. Can't you just think of it as "he turned gay" or something like that?

Diane Sue..I saw on the news major damage from all the ice, it sounds like you have been on the lucky end of it. Keep meaning to mention ...put up more pictures of your babies..mudd and puddles right?

Lora...hopefully your monday is uneventful, at least all the courts and post offices are shut down. We are still here though huh?

Ok, back to work...have maniac workouts everyone!

Amber

Just got all dolled up to meet hubby tonight at restaurant before we go look at homes. Curled my hair, etc., etc. so I thought I would post a picture cuz I don't look like this all time..usually sweaty and stringy hair from working out.

Amber,

I feel like I should be doing better with chest/shoulders then I am so you made me feel better..thanks. I would like to do one arms like the men and plyo pushups...someday.

Charlotte~~

Quote by Amber
>forgot, Dallys.LOL about the ice in the hair. You need a
>picture of that!

No! We don't need to see THAT! LOL!

Quote by Debbie
>Dallys - Thanks for doing this workout for me!<

It was fun and I thought of you the whole time! How you'd burn like 500 calories or something. LOL!

Char- You look adorable with the curly hair!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hey guys. Well, what a sh*tty day. First we have been out of power all day till 7:15pm. And I woke up and could not walk. I have done something (I have no idea what) to my hip area. I don't think it is the joint, but something else. I couldn't stand up straight. It hurt so bad. I had to take two Darvacet just to be able to function. And that has about worn off and it is still hurting badly. I thought at first that maybe it was like my insides, ovary or something. I hope not. I hope it is just like a muscle or something. So needless to say, no WO today. I was going to do UB, but standing hurts too.
Just what I needed.

WEll, you guys all did good. I am going to head to the couch now. SOrry to be so self absorbed, just pretty bummed and not feeling well.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Wow, you've all been quiet this afternoon! Surprising. :)

Dallys - I must go check out your post. I'm so tired of all the negative posts. Yours will be a welcome change. So you liked my mini glitter name with all the junk that went with it? I must try to figure that out.

Debbie - So you upgraded to an MP4? :p

Charlotte - You look ravishing with your curly hair. I bet your DH was HAPPY to see YOU!!! :* Great workout! I did better on those on armers too. I got much much lower - ableit on my knees. I didn't try those first two on my toes like last time b/c I was feeling tired today. But next week I will. If I can get halfway down, one on each side, I'll be happy. Maybe by the end I'll be able to do one on each side. And I did 19 of those clap ones on my knees. I love those! I try to do most on my toes, but obviously there are a few I can't.

Storm - You're almost there!

Diane Sue - I'm thinking your dogs aren't allowed on the furniture b/c they're so big? My dogs make great body warmers. They're SO spoiled!

Dallys - I can't believe your butt is still sore! Do you think it was b/c you doubled up or would it have been anyway?

Oh, I forgot to tell you I fell last night in my kitchen on my OTHER knee!!! I have gone all these years without hurting my knees - 20 years of running and now within the span of a month I manage to fall and land on each one of them. Can you believe it! I turned around and tripped over Amber and fell right on it on our hardwood floor. I shouldn't tell you that I was carrying a plate of CHOCOLATE CAKE that went flying up in the air and landed upside down and broke my plate. x( I shouldn't have had that cake anyway! Once DH knew I was okay he must have laughed harder than he's ever laughed in his life. :p

Off to check out the happy post from Dallys...

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.