Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday Dec 31

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs-

This morning I did Keli Roberts Timesaver Breakthrough Lower Body and Core and Breakthrough Upper Body and Core 60" followed by the Cardio Sculpt segment on Prevention's Big Weight Loss Fast. Workout was 1 hour and 15 minutes and I burned 413 calories.

Have great workouts everyone. I'm back to work today so I won't be around until late.

Morning ladies. I am going to do BSB this morn.

Diane Sue this is the Tony DVD
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310010940885

Was cheap. and a 1/2 hr was right up my alley..
New years maniacs,
Resolutions.
W/o 6 days a week in the am.. OH my..the mornings..
Eat better and more frequently. I am not eating enough,
Get in the best shape of my life this year..
One more cup of java..
Move my butt here...

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

ok, i made it. I am definitely weaker in the am. I had to drop weights. Wow. My arms are fried...
Hoping to do CCoach tonite.. Starting the new year off right..
We must loose the rest of the gut.. I know 10# and i would be happy,,, then it will be 15# , but it is a start...
Just that little layer of blubber.. to make the work show.

Are we all doing p 90x +. Maybe i will stick to it?

Off to bath and work. Have a great day all..
2 days off tis week. Oh, heaven...

Anne
AKA
Storm

Hello everyone, mind if I join? I wanted to join a check-in for the new year and I think this one fits my goals. I weighed myself this morning and I am 132.5 lbs, I am 5'6". I would like to be at about 125, my jeans fit comfortably but I would like to see my abs, more defination in my arms and get rid of my little bit of cellulite still hanging around. I don't know if these are attainable goals since I seem to be stuck at this weight and need to be more consistant with my eating. I feel a little lost as to what workouts I need to be doing, I plan on doing 4DS, I'll see how that goes. Any advice or suggestions are always welcome. :) Have a great day ladies.

This morning starts week 6 of the full body rotation I'm doing. This week is supersets. Tough workout this morning, even with only 2 sets. I had to do 18 reps and I HATE high rep workouts. Was able to go fairly heavy, though, so I was happy about that. This is what I did:

2 min. rest between each superset

[font color=green]SS #1[/font]
[font color=indigo]CHEST/BACK[/font]
Decline Dumbbell Press:
35's - 18/81
superset w/
One Arm Rows:
32's - 18/18
[font color=blue]***Burner for sure. The One Arm Rows wiped me out big time.[/font]

[font color=green]SS #2[/font]
[font color=indigo]SHOULDERS/HAMSTRINGS[/font]
Arnold Press:
17's - 18/18
superset w/
Hamstring Curls:
45# - 18/18
[font color=blue]***Should have gone heavier with both but still felt them.[/font]

[font color=green]SS #3[/font]
[font color=indigo]BICEPS/TRICEPS[/font]
Hammer Curls:
17's - 18/18
superset w/
Weighted Bench Dips:
50# - 18/18
[font color=blue]***This superset killed me. Should have used 20's for Hammer Curls but the Bench Dips really got me. Those were hard.[/font]

That is all. Should have done some ab work but I have had cramps since Saturday. Damn Aunt Flo!!!

Hope you all have a safe New Years Eve and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! I haven't decided if I'm doing cardio tomorrow or not. I'll see how I feel when I wake up.

Good Morning, today I started with P90X Core Synergistics(never know whether to call that one a cardio, circuit, or strenght) Anyway I then did Kelly Coffey's Cardio Sculpt Fitness cardio only premix (just the cardio) and 4Day Split High Intensity step cardio and Low intensity step abs. I am going to go do a little yoga/stretching.

Anne, I have seen that Tony dvd. I guess I never knew it was yoga. If I want a shorter yoga with Tony I use the 10 min off of Cardio X or just do a few minutes of the hundreds of downdogs at the start and forward to the last 36 min.. I plan on doing P90X + when it gets here and I can see how to incorporate it. I thought I would start this week though with the lean program.

Adina, welcome to the check in. There are some really motivating women here:) Your bun is cute. We have a lop that is 2 years old named Harvey. Has such a funny personality LOL.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Morning,

This morning was week 7 of this rotation and I was back to straight sets. Yaa! I like straight sets more than supersets.

Chest

Dumbbell Press
15 - 30#
12 - 40#
12/10 - 35#

Barbell Incline Press
10/8/8 - 70#

Decline Dumbbell Press
12/10/9 - 35#

Pushups - HIS(Butt up)

Triceps

Tricep Pushups
12/10/10 (after the chest work these were tough)

Overhead DB Extension
10/9/9 - 37#

Lying Dumbbell Extension
10/10/9 - 17 1/2(fought hard for the last reps, in each of these sets)

Band Pulldowns - Bootcamp (I love this exercise)

Good workout, wish I could get my weights up there a little more though. I just love working triceps.

Adina - Welcome! And your baby girl is very cute!

Debbie - Great workout as always! I am with you on the high rep work. Not my favorite either!

Anne - Saw your post in the open forum. Transformers are the worst! You need to be a rocket scientist to fiqure those things out.Somebody once gave DS one second hand without instructions, never did figure out what else that one was suppose to be x(

Everyone - great job on the workouts! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Have fun tonight and stay out of trouble!

Linda

Afternoon Maniacs!!!

Gonna work legs with weights and do some cardio and work abs for 1 hour. Still haven't lost the 5 pounds. Starting to feel mortified about it now. Very frustrated. Hard time sleeping at night feeling fat around my back and front of abs..too jiggly..don't like it. Weighing myself in the middle of night and can't fall back asleep...CONTROL FREAK! lol. My eats have been on target. I worked my butt off yesterday, but it ain't coming off. P90X COME SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya'll gonna do this together with me????

Welcome Adina. Glad to have you.

Happy New Year everyone.

Debbie,

Email me sometime:-(

Char, it is probably water....
I drank like 2 gallons yesterday trying to flush me out and i was up 3 # this morning..
Repeat after me.
YOU ARE NOT FAT!!!!
If you are i am a bubble..
Guess i am gonna have to hit the tradmill tonite. If Char is fat i am in trouble...

Yes, transformers are a trip. You need an education to build them..
Great workouts gals..
We are having a long day here. Just had 3 cancels this afternoon. I am going to be standing here cleaning and looking at the walls, or bugging all of you..

Anne
AKA
Storm

Morning Maniacs! Not sure what workout to do today. Might take another day off. Have alot of cleaning to do and desperately need to go to the store for some veggies and clean foods. Dh is off until the 3rd and I want to hang with him some more.:)

Anne-Diane Sue and Char- I'll be doing the P90X+ with you all. I should be getting it soon. I'm just going to wing it or keep doing the lean rotation until it gets here. This will be FUN!

Adina- Welcome! Sounds like you will fit right in. Nice to see another bike rider here.:) Love your cute bunny too!

Char- I finally weighed myself after my week of non-stop eating and I'm still the same weight. So, I didn't gain any over Christmas, but I didn't lose the 3lbs. I wanted too either. But that's pretty good concidering I've been living on junk for over a week. Time to get serious though. Must get rid of the blubber, as Anne puts it.:D

Deb and Linda and Lora- Great workouts Maniacs!

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+2]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hi everyone!

I am going to join in here too! I was consistent with training but life got in the way a little bit and I haven't been working out much at all for the last several months. This is a new start for me!! I plan to start out with Cathe's Slow and Heavy for 3 weeks and then throw in a week of full body circuit training. I plan to do this 3 times and then start another rotation.

One new challenge for me is going to be getting my workouts done in the morning. I am going to have to learn to pull myself out of bed to workout!

Here's to a new beginning!!

Lisa

Hi everyone, thanks for the welcomes and welcome to you too Lisa. Today I did Cardio and Weights, cardio only premix then I did 4DS Chest, Sholders and tri's premix.

Diane Sue - Harvey is adorable, he looks just like my sisters lop, Binkey. Our Chloe is a Netherland Dwarf, she will only get to about 3 lbs. It is amazing how different their personalities can be.

Dallys - Love your bike trail, looks a lot more scenic and more of a workout. Can't wait to get back out there in the spring.

Everyone's workouts look awesome, I don't lift anywhere near what you gals are, hopefully I can work my way up a bit but I don't think my wrists can take it. My SO says I'm too dilicate for this check-in, lol. We shall see.

Have a great rest of the day, see you all tomorrow.

Lisa - Just wanted to say welcome and glad your here!

Adina - I completely understand about the wrist problem. Sometimes my wrists give out before the muscle I am trying to work does!x(

Char - stop worrying about the weight! You look fantastic! I am sure if you keep eating clean it will come off. I am proud of you for eating so well. I did good for four days and fell of the wagon yesterday! Trying hard to behave today.

Linda

HI ladies:)
Today i felt a little better, did KPC and legs and glutes 82min prmx then added the ankle weight work then CM #3. Worked out a little to hard for still being sick but needed to make up for yesterday:(
Welcome Adina:)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
rANDI

Adina - welcome to the check in. This is a great bunch of motivating women! I look forward to getting to know you.

Toasty - how was the Papa Roach rock out Ellipitcal session? I bet you kicked some major butt on that machine! I didn't know you were a chocolate addict too.....I've been out of control lately. I can't stop. Need to get a grip. Must do a marathon cardio session tomorrow since I'm off and 90" of yoga!!

Diane Sue - I wish my P90X+ would get here........since I paid $15 for shipping!!!!

Great workouts everyone.

Hello Maniacs!!

Toasty told me I need to get my act together and post around here like I have some sense!! LOL!!

You ladies are doing an awesome job on your workouts. I have been slpping just a little with the holidays and all. Not gonna stress over it...but just gotta get back on track.

I overslept this morning so didn't get my AM workout....but did get a chance to do the elliptical and some shoulder work at lunch.

Welcome to the new comers...enjoy the ride.

Adina - As for suggestions, once you begin posting your workouts it will be easier to determine if you are on track or if there is some possible "tweaking" that needs to be done.

Wishing you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Be safe...

http://1ww.us/1/Marietta.gif[/img]
http://www.picturetrail.com/fitxme

Lisa, welcome to the check in. I hope you reach your goals here:) Once you start working out at a different time it will become a habit and after while you will wonder how you did it at the other time. I like doing mine in the morning. Getting it out of the way leaves the day without thinking about it. Just fitting it in is the main thing.

Marietta, Charlotte is right you need to post and share some of that knowledge that you have:) Love having you here again!!

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.