Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday August 11

lorajeannec

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Valerie Waters Action Hero Weighted Circuit. Those mountain climbers with valslide and hands on med ball were difficult. Tunes were Papa Roach's Paramour Sessions. Workout was 70" and I burned 460 calories.

I just preordered Buckcherry's new CD, Black Butterfly due out Sept 23rd. Can't wait!

Have a great Monday everyone.

Meg - if you check in today....will you kindly PM me your email. I want to talk to you about a personal issue, but I want to discuss it via email rather than PM. Thanks in advance.

This morning was not a stellar workout. I was so tired when I got up that I almost went back to bed. WTH is up with that? I use to love getting up early, now it's all I can do to get my butt out of bed anymore.

Anyways, I did Cardio Coach #2 revised and did ok with it. It's only 35 minutes so I did steady state for another 10 minutes. Had a hard time getting my HR up again.

Really looking forward to my break.

Cardio stats:
48 minutes
41 minutes in zone
290 calories burned (gee, almost worth it! LOL!)
3 miles travelled

Lora - Can you pm me your address again? I lost it when they updated this forum. I'm also going to send you some face cream samples.

Good Morning,:p

How’s everyone this lovely Monday morn? I’m good! tired as heck. My three brothers was here for the weekend, we had a blast:D This morning, I couldn’t get my butt out the bed so I am taking a REST DAY, may need another tomorrow, I’ll see:eek:

I forgot to mention I'm down 2.6 lbs:D

gaining muscles

great to here everyone is doing something. I have already started off with my workout plan, run to the gym 1.3 miles, do push ups, situps, chest press, chest flys, Hammer Strength Iso-lateral chest press (vertical), run back home, 1.3 miles..............now on to the real work out, cathe GS Chest and tri, followed by something fun maybe imax 2 or SJP, dunno yet, maybe just go for a walk............we'll see.....................

now i can do 37 pushups, I need to focus on the weight loss portion!

and fitnessfreak, if you feel tired, take a rest, your body is telling you something, and if it doesn't go away get your thyroid checked (see a doctor), take vitamins, or find a new challenging workout plan that you can look forward to doing.

TTFN, must get motivated

Morning Maniacs,

Still doing the TT rotation. Here's this morning's workout:

Superset A
Forward Lunge
8/8/8 - 36's
Side Planks
30 sec hold X 3
***my bad left knee really hates forward lunges, funny thing is it's when I go forward with the right leg is when it hurts, go figure?***

Superset B
RDL
8/8/8 - 118#
Stability Ball Jackknifes
15/15/15

Superset C
Step ups *14 in step*
8/8/8 - 21's
Hamstring Roll Ins
15/15/15

Then cardio six rounds at a 60/60 ratio using Bootcamp 1,2,3,4,6 & 7. I always skip the terminator climbers. LOL!

Debbie - Although I haven't been posting all the time I do usually stop in to read. I really hope you figure out what's up with the exhaustion, I know what a bummer that can be. I am exhausted getting up these days, but I know it's because I am not getting my butt to bed at a decent hours these days!!:p

Windchimes & Linda - Thanks for your concerns. I am taking a week off starting this Friday and I'm so looking forward to it. I need it, my body is just tired. I've been hitting it hard for over 12 weeks. I definitely need a break. I'm giving myself a little lee-way with the diet as well. For the next two weeks I am not counting or keeping track. I'm going to try and eat normal meals and then get back on track when I get back from vacation.

Teddygirl - I cannot believe you are going to do 4DS Upper Body again. That is a LONG workout! I didn't even get sore from it and cannot for the life of me figure out why. I wasn't sore anywhere. :(

Debbie - Cool, vacation! Going anywhere good? I haven't been on vacation in two years!:(

We are just going to take our motorcycles and RIDE! LOL! That's the plan anyways. We may go up to Put-in-Bay and stay on the island overnight. We only have 5 days. I'm praying for nice weather. It's back down in the 50's here right now! WTF??? So much for global warming. It sure hasn't hit here yet.

Afternoon Maniacs!!!

I just feel like I have no time anymore...maybe cuz I have too much going on lately. Anyhoo, I am gonna make time for a 12 mi bike ride and then work abs. Right now, I am making more salsa and canning it. I need to can pumpkins next. Went to chiro this morning. Took a stress scan on me. My neck and upper back are in the black and red color stages (which is the highest stress), but my nervous system shows no stress cuz I am such a happy lil' thing. hehe. So I suppose the area will never be in the "white" zone which would mean "perfect" cuz when you workout..the muscles will be broken down always even though it is repairing. So I tell doc...he ain't gonna see white with me unless I am paralyzed or something.

Bobby is doing fine. He has alittle nerve damage cuz they have to cut thru nerves during surgery. Suppose to all heal in time though. Hope so.

You chickies look like your doing good with your workouts. Hello..Ms. Windchimes!!

Hey Maniacs! This morning I did my usual 35 min. Bike ride. I got my 25 min. hill climb down to 24 min.! That's huge baby! Then I did 10 (or so) min. of standing intervals in my hardest gear. These are super fun and super hard...I should do it twice then?:eek::p:) As soon as I'm done here with work, I'm going to do Slim Series Firm it Up.

Toasty or happy lil' thing;)- Enjoy your bike ride today (try those standing intervals in your hardest gear)! Hope you see some loonies on the way to spice it up a bit! Also hope dh's nerve damage goes away, sounds like he's doing good.:)

Debbie- Your vacation sounds like it'll be a blast! I'm sure you're looking forward to it.

Linda- Looks like you are doing great with the TT rotation!

Windchimes- Are you someone we know with a new name? Just can't tell who's who anymore with this new forum. Welcome aboard if you're a newbie, if not, who are you? LOL!.:)

Teddy- Congrats on the weight loss girl!!! I'm glad you had fun with your brothers!

Lora- I've gotta try that mountain climber move with the ball! I've done it with just my hands on the floor and that's no picnic!

Anyone know when Diane Sue gets back? And where's Anne and Suz? They need to get their butts back on here!

Gotta get back to work...later chickypoos! Don'tcha just love Mondays?:rolleyes:

Dallys - Nice ride girl!!! Woo hooo! And I was wondering who Windchimes was as well. You people need to put a signature under your posts! LOL!!!

Lora - Have you heard the song "Rise Above This" by Seether? I love that song. I also love "Addicted" by Saving Abel.

Well, I'm pretty sure there will be no workout for me today. The guy I've been seeing downgraded us to friends yesterday, which pretty much came out of the blue, so I'm definitely blah today, and couldn't sleep much, and then when I'm upset I can't eat much either. So no workout.

SheWolf--do you ever do your forward lunges onto a step? I think that's easier on the knees. My knees don't hurt, persay...I just strongly suspect in ten years they may. I don't like forward lunges either unless you're moving forward, so pullng yourself up, like in a walking lunge, as opposed to moving back to the original position. The push off to get back to the original position seems so hard to me and jarring.

Teddygirl--glad you had fun with your brothers. Do you see them much?

Hey guys!

It's me Lisa (ZT27) I didn't feel like asking for a new password and am sick of the name so came up with a new one.

I've been reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal busy with the kids spending a lot of time with them because next month BOTH will be going to school. :( But I'm glad though because it's an awesome school and the little one would like it a lot. Nick (older one) could care less because all he wants to do is be Spiderman. :rolleyes: LOL

Lora- Your workouts have been awesome! Been keeping up with everyone but haven't posted in ages. How much does a MIO watch cost? I'd like to see how I do with running. THANKS for telling us about the new Buckcherry cd coming out. I've been wondering if they were gonna come out with the new CD any time soon. :D

Char- I'm very happy to hear Bobby is doing well. Sorry to hear you don't like your job. Everyone I know around here are hating their jobs now. Could be the planets not lining up correctly? :confused: Hopefully everyone feel better soon. Isn't your son going to college soon?

Debbie- I'm JEALOUS of your biking trip! Let us know how it went. Hopefully the weather is great for you and DH.

SheWolf- Sorry to hear your cold is still lingering around. Hope you feel better soon.

I FINALLY increased my running to 10 miles. Before the most was 6-7 miles but now it's finally 10. I found a better place to run which helps a lot. I'm finding I like trail running more than pavement. More challenge. Like a big oaf I was, I fell last week while trail running. Don't know how my big foot hit that tiny triangular root. Didn't even seen it. Now my virginity in that is broken. LOL

Anyway, have a great day, Ladies!

Debbie-Thanks! I wasn't sure if it was a dorky name. LOL How do you put a signature on? I've never done it before and would like to put one there. Thanks! :)

Debbie-Thanks! I wasn't sure if it was a dorky name. LOL How do you put a signature on? I've never done it before and would like to put one there. Thanks! :)

Lisa - Go to UserCP at the top of the screen on the left. Then click on Settings/Options in the left hand side of the screen. Choose Edit Signature and then type in whatever you want. Save it and then every time you post your signature line will appear automatically.

Hey again! Just finished doing Firm it Up! My hamstrings are still slightly sore from days ago and now my quads are major sore from yesterdays workout. Hoping for defined legs after this rotation, they are really feeling it this time around.:cool:

Hey to Hermia, Roselyn and Lisa (way cool new name!)

Later...shower time!

Hey Maniacs! This morning I did my usual 35 min. Bike ride. I got my 25 min. hill climb down to 24 min.! That's huge baby! Then I did 10 (or so) min. of standing intervals in my hardest gear. These are super fun and super hard...I should do it twice then?:eek::p:) As soon as I'm done here with work, I'm going to do Slim Series Firm it Up.

Toasty or happy lil' thing;)- Enjoy your bike ride today (try those standing intervals in your hardest gear)! Hope you see some loonies on the way to spice it up a bit! Also hope dh's nerve damage goes away, sounds like he's doing good.:)

Debbie- Your vacation sounds like it'll be a blast! I'm sure you're looking forward to it.

Linda- Looks like you are doing great with the TT rotation!

Windchimes- Are you someone we know with a new name? Just can't tell who's who anymore with this new forum. Welcome aboard if you're a newbie, if not, who are you? LOL!.:)

Teddy- Congrats on the weight loss girl!!! I'm glad you had fun with your brothers!

Lora- I've gotta try that mountain climber move with the ball! I've done it with just my hands on the floor and that's no picnic!

Anyone know when Diane Sue gets back? And where's Anne and Suz? They need to get their butts back on here!

Gotta get back to work...later chickypoos! Don'tcha just love Mondays?:rolleyes:

Bionics,

Didn't see any looneys, but passed these two older gossiping women talking about.."you should have told her this and that..I would have"..blah blah blah. I went by them with a smile on my face cuz I know I do the same damn thing. hehe

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.