Hardcore Fitness Maniacs June 14 Thurs

I ended up doing Bosu Blast with Seasun. Cardio was 60" and I burned 450 calories. I added on a Lotte Berk Blast and then did Ravi & Ana's Yoga Bliss Hips - Quick Hips 30".

I'm going for my interview in a bit and then I have to run some errands for my Mom this afternoon.

Have great workouts everyone.

Thursday already. Where the heck did the week go? Today was Angulars doing back and biceps. I took 1 minute rests between each set and each new exercise for the same body part and 2 minutes rest between new sets between back and bi's.

Back
Decline Pullovers: 40# - 12/12/11/10 reps **Never done these on a decline before, I really liked it. I concentrated on using my upper back for this exercise, I don't think my tri's got involved one bit.

T-Back Squeeze: Used silver heavy band and did 4 sets/15 reps **Was suppose to do Straight-Arm Pulldowns but have no clue what those are. Didn't know what else to substitute with so I did the t-back squeeze even though I know that was more of a pulling exercise.

Biceps
Concentration Curls: 25# 12/12/9 reps each arm **My wrists really hurt doing these, I'm starting to wonder what the heck is going on with them. They hurt with almost every bicep exercise I do.

Incline Alternate Bicep Curls: 20's - 12 reps - 15's 2 sets/15 reps

Forearms
Barbell Wrist Curls: 35# - 3 sets/15 reps **Again, my wrists hurt bad doing these. I used an underhand grip on the bar. WTH??

Short and sweet. Had time to get on my treadmill. Did 20 minutes, in zone for 16 min. and burned 113 calories. Travelled 1.1 miles.

Hope you all have a great workout!

Good morning,

I thought I’d lists my stats as well also keeping a log tracking progress. My UB is feeling it real good this morningx( Each movement was very controlled and my focus was on point. Finished up abs, and walked 1 hr & 25 minutes.

Push up – 32 - 4 big boy that's good, building back up to 16
BB chest 30 lbs
Flies 30 lbs

Back
one arm rolls – 15 lbs
over hand grip – 35 / 1 set 12 reps
under hand grip – 35 / 1 set 16 reps

Shoulder
bb upright rolls 10 lbs 12reps 20 8 reps
over head press 16 lbs 8 reps
lateral raises 20lb 12 reps & 16lbs 10 reps

Biceps
Barbell crazy 8’s 30lbs 2x
Hammer curls 20lbs 12 reps 2x

Triceps
Barbell French press 25 lbs 12 reps
Dips w/25lb bb
kick backs 5lbs 8lbs 2 sets

Tonight, legs & glutes xtreme also doing some free styling from GS legs

Teddygirl~

Morning Maniacs! Heading out for bike ride again in a sec.

Debbie- Not sure what's going on with your wrists. I don't think those hook gloves would help. The hook is a touch to big for my hands. Dh loved them for pullups. I used them for deadlifts and liked that. Do you have an ez curl bar? That's all I use when using a barbell. That might help your wrists, but then you are using db's and they still hurt. The mystery continues...

Teddy- Terrific workout!

Hi Lora and Diane Sue and everyone else who follows. Gotta get going.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Mornin everyone,

Just checking in. Today is circuit workout for me.

Cheering you all on and Dallys too.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

I finished my workout. I started with one of the Barry's Bootcamp treadmill workouts then did Step Blast premix 2,3, and challenge add on. I then did Yoga Shatki dancing warrior3, lunge, shoulder openers, supine poses and inversions. My Rainbeau Mars Dawn eve came when I was done so I did the first 25 minutes of that too.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hi Ladies
Great workouts!
Last night did Supersets 75 min premix and this morning did MIC that is so intense, love it!
Off to clean
Randi

Dallys - I just don't get it. It almost feels like I fractured both wrists at one time or another. They just hurt at weird angles. They hurt doing pullups too. Hopefully it won't get worse, but its very frustrating.

Hey Maniacs! Finished my circuit workout. Felt strong today.}(

Circuit- *2 sets *15 reps *no rests *AC/DC tunes.

DB chest press 25's
SB Hack squat 25's
Mountain climbers 1 min.

DB chest flys 20's
Sumo squats 50#db
Mountain climbers 1 min.

Bench dips 33# plate
Leg extensions 7# ankle weights
Jumping Jacks 1 min.

Military Shoulder press 20's last few 15's-Oy!
Jumping Jacks 1 min.
SB crunch 20#

Tricep kickbacks 15's
Jumprope 1 min.
reverse crunch

workout took 43 min. Protein shake next.:9

Debbie- Dang, I wonder what's up with your wrists. Strange. Hopefully they won't get any worse. My elbow is FINALLY getting better, but I constantly baby sit it.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Debbie, I had that happen with my wrists for awhile. Biceps and forearms were very hard to train because they would hurt so bad. I am not sure what preciptated it. I thought it might be the pull ups I was doing off of the end of my vkr tower. I let up on so many of those and it improved. No problem with them now.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Just got home. Had to go buy uniforms ......as I start a new job on Monday. It's the one that doesn't pay that much, but it's right up the street - 5 minutes away and I'm glad to wear a uniform! It's doing Medical Billing, Verifications, etc. Never did this before......new adventure. There has been lots of Drama around here and fighting today, as the DH is not being very supportive of my low paying job. I'm not sure he even wanted me to take it.......as he wouldn't give me his opinion, but my unemployment runs out at the end of July and I don't want to be stuck with nothing! Back to the rat race for me. I'm gonna be a bear.

Toasty -I've been meaning to PM you....but I've been crazy today.

Quiet around here today.

Diane Sue - Interesting on the pullups. They do bother me a bit doing those but I hate to quit doing them. Maybe that is the problem? Hmmmmm....

Hey everybody!

I don't know if anyone's around this late. Maybe Diane Sue. :) I was in the middle of a post earlier at work and got interrupted and never finished. Ended up closing it without ever sending it through. So busy trying to get our kids' camp going.

To recap the past few days of my workouts - Tuesday did biceps and triceps (kind of in a rush). Yesterday did shoulders, chest and back. Then DH and I rode. We waited all day for the wind to stop. It never really did. We finally rode at 6:30pm. It was sooo windy. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the wind??? :p This morning I rode with my friend Chris. She surprised me with the news that she's pregnant. They've spent $40,000 on fertility stuff and just quit trying a couple of months ago and WHAM! It happened naturally. She'll be 45 in October (she's 2 months younger than I am) and she has 3 grown daughters - has a new marriage). Anyway, tomorrow I'm riding with another gal from our morning group and Friday another one joins in. The pregnant one says she won't ride with us much now b/c she can't get her HR very high. :(

My new avatar is of DH and I at his graduation from the FBI Academy last week. He's not going to be an FBI agent now. It's just something that the police department sent him to do for TEN LONG WEEKS! :p

Lora - congrats on your new job. Good for you! Just tell your DH how much you save on clothes and gas.

Nighty night.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.