Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Hotties Feb 13th

Teddygirl

Cathlete
TGIF..................:p

Quick check in. This morning I did Muscle Max, luv this workout so well rounded:D my upper is sore ;) I'll be back, lots to do, since we are closed Monday, Yeah! I can sleep in!

Good morning! I did all four cardios from 4DS this morning- burned 1067 calories. I needed it, as I ate candy and other junk yesterday afternoon. I haven't done that in about a month and now I remember why. It makes me feel terrible and today I'm all puffy. Yucko. Eh, another day is here so I'll make it work.

I like MM too Teddy- nice all around workout.

Have a great day!

Quick check in before I head back to the hospital with DM. They are giving him a stress test this afternoon.

Today was Total Body Challange 3 from Amy's Slo Mo. Again sets had 8 reps with varying speeds.

[FONT=&quot]Total body Challenge 3:

warm up from chest bi tri,

Sumo Squat ,
3 - 70#

Seated row/ barbell
3 - Purple & Pink Band

Hammy rocker,
3 - 20's

Cuban press
2 - 12's
1 - 10's

Glute wrap with barbell

3 - 35#

Standing Shrugs

3 - 70#

Incline chest flies

3 - 20's ***the slow reps toasted my chest:p

Standing concentration curl w/barbell,
2- 50#
1 - 45#

Tricep band push down

3 - Purple Band **loved this one:D

Tricep dips

3 - bodyweight ** I'll have to try & remember to add weight next time

Core **skipped this, ran out of time. Will try & do tomorrow.;)

Stretch from the legs workout[/FONT]

Anne_ I see you posted way early and we missed it, so I'm moving your post over here.:D

Hello chickies..
I am up early.
Going to get a workout in..
Sts disk 4..
I have severe doms in the legs. Feel like i was beat with a ball bat..
Just wanted to check in early. Gotta go pick up may taxes and have a long day. Gotta do some painting at salon, and find someone to come finish some trim so i can get the carpet . One thing at a time..Going to eventually finish the basement..

Had a crack fixed and basement hallway plastered..
Since i can't get my dh to do a dam thing for me i am going to stay late and do it myself. He is too buisy editing pictures on the comp all day.

Well in case i don't get back on today.
HAVE GREAT WORKOUTS>>

Last edited:
Here is mine.:p I am getting ready to hit the basement. Need to do a CLX Push circuit, but don't wanna! I think I'll do Lauren Brookes kb workout instead. One other thing. I'm going to do it... I'm going to make Valentine cookies today. No one can stop me!:p

Linda- I hope everything goes well with your dad.

Patti- Hot Dang!

Teddy- Great job on MM!

Today was Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. My legs are still VERY sore. I can't believe it. Last night it was just hard to move. It's better today but not by much. :roll:

10 minutes on treadmill just doing a very light walk. :rofl:

1 minute rest between each set.

Stayed with the same weights as last time but upped the reps where I needed to meet 10 reps.

CHEST
Bench Press:
55# - 15/15 (warmup)
80# - 10
82# - 10
85# - 10 (up 2 reps)
***Used a wide grip. This felt good.

Incline Dumbbell Press:
30's - 10
32's - 10
35's - 10 (up 1 rep)

SHOULDERS
Arnold Press:
15's - 10
17's - 10
20's - 10 (up 2 reps)
***Couldn't figure out why this was so easy. I remember struggling a bit last time. Here I forgot to do 2 warmup sets. DUH!

Lateral Raise:
8's - 10/10/10
***Crazily easy. But still feel a little pain doing these. If I keep perfect form it's not so bad.

TRICEPS
Close Grip Bench Press:
55# - 15/15 (warmup)
60# - 10
62# - 10
65# - 10
***No increase needed here, should have went up in weight.

Lying Tricep Barbell Extension:
45# - 10
47# - 10
50# - 10 (up 1 rep)
***Love this exercise. Need to go heavier.

That is all....

Linda - Wow, sorry so much is going on with your family. My prayers are with you. And you are right, hooks suck. I hate mine. I really need to order the VersaGripps. Gotta talk to hubby.

My husbands dad is having his bladder taken out today, he has cancer. Please keep him in your prayers.

Won't be on today, got a lot to do so I hope you all have a great day and great workouts!

Anne: Sorry we missed you! Glad you are enjoying (?) STS!

Linda: I hope the stress test comes back clean- WTG on continuing your workouts through all of this.

Debbie: I hope you get the Versa Gripps- sell it as a V's Day present. That's what I did. :)

Dallys: After yesterday's little candy issue, the cookies are all yours! :p Getting sick of Chalene?

Dallys: After yesterday's little candy issue, the cookies are all yours! :p Getting sick of Chalene?

Awe, come on. You know you want a cookie!:p I will admit. I'm getting antsy with this rotation. I think it's more that I want to get outside than to do with Chalene. I'm crawling the walls here. I did get my new road bike frame yesterday and my husband is already putting it together. I still have some parts coming in the mail.

I agree Teddy....TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!! I have today AND Monday off! Yippeeee! :D

So I did Lowmax for the first time yesterday. I was thinking the 'low' meant low intensity....boy was I wrong! The challenges are the 'low'...short for lower body, kickass workout! WOW! It was great! Note to self...NEVER do LowMax the day after a leg workout!!!!!!!!!!

Teddy...I have MM and haven't tried it....I was thinking of doing a fullbody workout today. That's what MM is right? Otherwise thinking of Bootcamp.

Patti...You are crazy! Mean that in the nicest of ways! :D

Dallys...I'm with you, I am getting cabin fever.

Linda and Debbie...keeping you and your families in my prayers.

Not sure what meals will look like today. It is a low carb day so they will include lots of protein. Tuna and left over salmon or talapia... Breakfast was good...
M1: 4 egg white cheese/veggie omelet, protein pancake, 1 cup berries

BBL..........

This morning I did Low Max and the blast premix of Low Impact Circuit, STS abs no equipment, stability ball segment, and pilates abs. After I returned from taking the girls to school I did Lawrence Foam Roller forwarding to the inner thigh and leg segment then skipping tibialis and doing 35 minutes of the rest of it. Some of those balancing moves really take some work. Like holding a light med ball(I use my 5# soft ball) between your knees and doing a v sit balancing on the foam roller. I burned 601 calories doing cardio and 905 calories total today.

I didn't do so well on yesterday's meals.
B-Muscle Chow Almond Mocha Blast. I made half of a recipe which used 1 scoop of whey protein powder. Since I didn't have chocolate I added a T. Hersheys dark chocolate powder. This was so good. I wanted lots of it:p
L- McDonalds Southwest Salad with grilled chicken and a sugar free vanilla iced coffee
S- this is where it gets worse. I had made brownies with valentine M&M's for the grandchildren and ate the rest of the M&M's:mad:
D- Not very hungry. Guess cause of the candy. I had cattage cheese with some Twinlabs PM protein powder and 1/4 cup blueberries

Hello! Sigh...I really must start working out earlier. My waaay late workout last night caused me to sleep in super late today. I think it will be easier now, thouhg, because my schedule is changing at the school I had my four days a week night classes and now it'll just be two days a week I'm teaching nights (and a really long friday class). I prefer to workout in the evening, so with the night classes, I end up doing it after work, but I'm tired and hungry when I first get home from work so I never start right away. I haven't worked out yet today; that will have to be for after I teach.

Sonya---you get today *and* monday off??? I'm jealous! lol! I'm so excited about getting monday off, though; I still have to work, just won't have to teach.

Linda and Debbie---prayers for your family members that are having surgery and/or health problems.

Hello Ladies!

I copied Debbie;s workout from yesterday and did it today.

Squats - 50# BB -with 14# vest 3 sets - 12 reps
bulgarian split squats - 50#BB 14# vest 3 sets of 10 reps
Reverse Lunges - 50# BB 14# vest -
I must need the versa grips also - I started these with dumbbells because it is usually easier on my back - but my grip could not hold it so I had to go back to the barbell.
step ups - 4 risers - 50# BB 14# vest

Lots of stretching!!

Sonya---you get today *and* monday off??? I'm jealous! lol! I'm so excited about getting monday off, though; I still have to work, just won't have to teach.
Hermia...My school is year-round so I get 35 vacation days that I get to take when I want! I usually add a day to a holiday to make a long weekend. We are going off year-round after this school year to join the other schools in our district who are on modified traditional.

So I did Muscle Max today and really liked it! I modified and added a few things to fit my needs:
LEGS
Squats: w-up: 75# - 22x, 95# various counts/reps
Static Lunge: 75# various counts/reps
CHEST
Push-Ups: 24x
DB Flyes (I did incline) 22# 12/12
Push-Ups: count: 4-2-2...had to do last two on knees
BACK
Pull-Ups: (I added these) 3, 3 chins, 6 assisted wide grip
BB Row: 70# 12/12
1 Arm Row: 30# count 4-2-2....this was work!
BB Pull-Overs: 30# - 12x
LEGS
Lying Hamstring Curl: (added these) 35# 8/8/8
Leg Press w/ Band
Plie Squats: 30# pulse...felt these!
SHOULDERS
Lateral Raise: 15# -12/12...bonus w/band
Upright Row: DB 20# - 12/10
BB Front Raise/Rear Delt Squeeze: 20# 7/7
BICEPS
BB Curls: 55# - 4/4 count 8/6
Partials: 15#
Preacher Curls: (added these) 55# 8/6
TRICEPS
OH Press superset w/Dips: 25# 12...I did weighted dips w/25# 2x
Kickbacks w/band
CORE:
MM Abs
Hanging Leg Raises: 15/12/10
Decline Sit-Ups: 12/12
Bootcamp Abs

Additional meals for today:
M2: Surge Recovery drink
M3: 5 oz. salmon, aspargus, red potatoes
M4: Protein Shake
Not sure what dinner will be.

My schools boys basketball team is playing in the Championship game tonight!

Just a quick workout this evening and then off to see bf. I did the stability ball abs section of Amy's Abs and Stretch, and then the flexibility/relaxation section of 10 Min Yoga Solution. That one is one of my favorites.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.