Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Friday September 14

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did my Jillian Frontside book circuit. Got my HRM to work today (for the moment). Workout was 70" and I burned 416 calories. Listened to Velvet Revolver's new CD.

Next week's book circuits are weeks 11-12 and are the last ones!! Then I'll be free to do whatever I want for a while before I decide on Afterburn or Turbulence Training.

Dallys - do you think I'll benefit from the TT if I have to modify certain things. For example, I'll have to do pullups lying on the treadmill using the rails for pullups or I can use a bar across two chairs and lie underneath it like Amy Bento does in All Pump. I can only do modified pushups also and I can't do a military press for cleans. What do you think? Do you think I'll get a good enough workout modifying like that?

Toasty - I got a compliment on Libra the other day at work. I've always been known for my perfume oils whereever I've worked. I hate when people ask me what I'm wearing and I'm wearing something like Smut or Sacred Whore of Babylon at work! LOL. Have you heard Seether's new song yet, Fake It from thier upcoming album "Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces"?? Cool song.....can't wait for the album to drop.

I hope I get used to this work schedule soon. I haven't been able to watch General Hospital all week cuz I always fall asleep when I lie down to watch it!

Have great workouts everyone.

Deb - I'm listening to another SevenDust song that I've not heard called "Under". It's good I like it. It's from their newest album Alpha from 07.

Good morning

Today is yoga for me. I plan to add some ab work as well.

So sad:( My husband broke our old vhs player and so many of my workouts were vhs. I'll miss my Bryan Kest yoga. Oh well, we just signed up for netflix...they have alot of yoga/pilates...maybe I'll just order from there a bit.

Dallys- Yes, please email the TT program. I'd love to have it for later. ([email protected]) Great pics. What a pretty place to ride!

DS- O.K., so I'm copying and pasting examples of the weights you use on the cathe videos. Thanks for sharing!

One more thing, my DH was asking me about my Cathe buddies yesterday, so I showed him your pics. You all received "She looks great" and "Wow, and how old do you think she is". "Damn, she's really hot" (He was definitely impressed;) )

Have a great day

Morning Maniacs! Finished up my TT workout.

Superset- 3 sets
**Romanian Deadlift-6x30's
**Db incline press-8x25's

Superset-3 sets
**Pullups 9/8/6 light assist
**Bulgarian split squats-8x25's

HIIT

6 min. abs and stretch on my own

Workout was about 1hr.

Lora I'm sure you could do these workouts with your modifications. You'll think they are easy after just finishing Jillians torture!;) But don't be fooled as they sneak up on you the next day.

Lisa I sent you an email.:)

Off to eat my oatmeal (actually it's some homemade granola I made that is terrific!):9

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif [font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Good morning, maniacs! Happy Friday!

Today is my rest day.

Lora - you're interested in TT, too? I am FASCINATED by this program. Just wish I could afford it right now. Someday...

Dallys- Your pictures from yesterday were beautiful

DS- I couldn't run .05 miles. Good for you!

Lisa- sorry to hear about the VCR!! Bummer.:-(

Marcia

Good Morning:)
Today is Drill max upperbody and drills premix. My legs just continue being sorex( I'm drinking an energy drink right now getting siked to workoutx( (my expensive habit) I have one more day left of this rotation. Almost want to do it again but add different leg workouts and cardio. I cant wait any longer for the new workouts i'm so excited!!!!! At the road trip they had the new videos playing I cant believe how awesome they are!
Marcia have a great rest day take it easy:)
Lisa sorry your hubby broke your VCR. That was nice of your husband to say those things:) Have fun doing yoga and abs.
Diane 5miles that is kick a$$! YOu go girl!
Dallys Great workout!!! YOur recent pics are BEAUTIFUL!!!
I'm off today yeah!!
BBL
Randi

I finished my workout after returning. I did Eoin Finn's PYFH total happiness. I fell asleep during the shavasana portion and Eion startled me awake when he started talking again. I usually skip that part because I lie there and think about what I could be doing. Now I am off to do some shopping:D

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

I am completely burnt out after a super hard workout with my trainer yesterday (this is a free work perk for those who thought I could afford such things). How about push ups with feet on the ball, one leg lifted, 20 total with right leg up for 10, then left leg. Several other painful push up variations, boxing sprint drills, one arm rows with 20 lbs 20x 2 sets, tricep dips forever, supermans, and on it went. Trainer says I am the fittest woman in the office, and given I am 43 amid a sea of 20 somethings in good shape, I feel good!

Ran today for 4 miles, crawled really, and felt pain behind left knee, in hip. Yikes. Yoga tonight to work the kinks. Legs tomorrow, maybe bike or yoga. Not sure.

Lora how's the foot? Should I get the Jillian book? Looking for something different.

Dallys, can you send me the Turbulence Training workout schedule as well? I need a change. [email protected] Thanks!

Thinking a cardio rest is in order for a few days. Really slogging this week. When I can't run for 30 minutes wihtout huffing and puffing I am overtrained.

Julie

Fit Over 40

Hey Maniacs! Lunch time for me. Bbq pork sandwich. You won't believe how good it is!!:p

Diane Sue Is that the entire Y4H workout? Like the 90 min. version? I've never tried the whole thing before.

Julie You've got mail!

Anyone else want the TT workouts? I have a 12 week fat-loss and a 4 week bodyweight workout that looks really good. The bodyweight one has pictures and everything.;)

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif [font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.