Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Friday Dec 15

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Fit Ladies -

This morning I did Barry's Bootcamp Legs and Butt (45")followed by a set of Firewalkers and a set of seated leg extensions with my Spri Resistance Ring. I then did Mindy's All About Legs - Gliding Disc segment (15") and Barry's Bootcamp Abs from Arms & Abs. I also did Water Light from Namaste Yoga. Total workout was 1 hour and 45 minutes. At the end of the leg work, I burned 330 calories.

I struggled thru the ab section (and it's pretty short). My abs are still sore from doing this on Monday!! I can't believe how this short ab workout makes you so sore for days. It's those jacknives off the step with the weight. They're killer. My legs were pretty fatigued this morning also and I had to push thru the leg workout also.

I still didn't hear back from the person that was supposed to call me about that job at the hospital. I'll try to make this short - basically, a Clinical Secretary in Peds Psychology took a part-time job across the hall because she's going to Nursing School. Apparently, she was talking to Charles (my old supervisor) and my name was mentioned and the job was mentioned....so Charles called me and told me to call her - as it is *supposedly* a "non-bumpable" position. The secretary went over the job on the phone with me and told me how she's heard wonderful things about me and how Phyllis is sick that she's losing me. She felt bad for me and wants me to be able to take her job. Someone that is over her was supposed to call me yesterday to talk to me but he never did....so I'm wondering what's going on? Maybe he doesn't want me? I don't know and I'm also concerned cuz I was not nice to the people in HR when I had my exit interview....so I'm worried they're going to try to screw me and not let me take the job. I'll keep everyone posted.

I also have that interview with Howard Hanna Real Estate on Monday at 11:00 am....but I'm not too thrilled about it so far....as everyone there sounded really stressed out and the hours are kind of sucky.

Have great workouts. I'll be around. Gotta go surf the net ....job sites.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.