Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Friday, Dec. 14th

Today is my rest day. Yay!!! I need it bad.

Hope you all have great workouts! I won't be around much today or the weekend. Got lots to do.

Hope Diane Sue is ok. Haven't checked the rest of the checkin from yesterday so I don't know if she checked in.

Lora - No I didn't by P90X. Someone sent it to me. Shhh, don't tell anyone! :)

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Got groceries and some errands to do today! Ya'll have a great day. Snow is coming here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Debbie,

Enjoy your rest day!!! Hope you have a great weekend.

Charlotte,
Thanks so much, it's started off great so far! Everyone has been so nice.
Did you see my post last night?

Hope everyone has a great day, and send us some snow. Today is cooling off some, but still not wintery like.

I hope Diane Sue is okay! Does she live where the big ice storm hit?

Sending you all a Greeting.Been really Buisy. Just wanted to stopin and say hello..
This otta get you in the holiday mood..
HEHEHEHEHE...
Who wants this for x-mas???
293094697.jpg

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Morning Maniacs! I did 30 min. on the treadmill and will do Xstretch later today. Really a rest day for me.:)

Debbie and Char- enjoy your rest day!

Sandy- [font color=red size=2]Happy Birthday!!![/font]

Anne- I want 2 of those for Christmas!!! Just in case I wear one out! ROFL!

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+2]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Morning Maniacs,

Lots to do this weekend. I have to do my Christmas shopping!! I have nothing! I don't think I have ever been this far behind!

Anyway, today was leg day and did supersets.

Quads
Squats
12/12/12 95#
Hamstrings
DB Elevated SLDL
12/12/12 40's

Quads
Bulgarian Split Squats
12/12/12 60# (I still hate these x( )
Hamstring
Hamstring curls
12/12/12 35#

Quads
Leg Extensions
12/12/12 50# (found a new setting on leg bench that supports my lower back better, will try to go higher next week on straights)
Calfs
DB Calf Raises
30/30/30 40's

Legs were tired by the end. Had to sprint up the stairs at the end to open the door for my niece & nephew and the legs were not happy about it!

Sandy Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!

Debbie - I have a supplement question. What do you take the Vitamin C for? What does it help?

Have a great day!
Linda

Good morning!

Wow - MAJOR DOMS in my legs - everywhere - quads, hammies, glutes. Also my chest, bis. I'm pretty happy. I'm going to do some cardio later. Not sure what. I'm actually thinking of maybe Rhythmic Step for fun. Nothing terribly taxing b/c I don't know if my body can take it! :)

I need to finish decorating for Christmas since we'll be having Christmas dinner here. Also DH is going to be taking some family photos of his secretary's kids and thier cousins next week. So I should probably make our house look festive if people are coming over. Then I need to finish that Vogue top I've been working on. I haven't worked on it since last weekend. It really shouldn't be taking me this long.

Sandy - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I hope you have a SUPER FANTASTIC day! Yes, Diane Sue lives in Oklahoma City. Not sure if she lives right in the city, but...

Storm - How many of those do you have available??? :p

Dallys - Nice rest day ya goof! Are you all caught up on P90X? What's the new one they're coming out with?

Linda - GREAT workout! I'll be interested in Debbie's answer to the Vit. C question. I've read so much good about it. I actually take extra for exercise-induced asthma b/c I've read it can help with that.

ETA: Where's Lora today?????

Have a great day everyone!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

>
>Storm - How many of those do you have available??? :p
>
>Dallys - Nice rest day ya goof! Are you all caught up on P90X?
>What's the new one they're coming out with?
>Suz

Remember, If Anne has an extra one, I already dubbsed! ROFL!

Yes, I'm all caught up on P90X and the fat is just melting off me. You so should have done it!;):p The new ones are called P90X+ and will be available in January.

Hey Maniacs!!!

Went shopping and found some strawberry champagne chocolate covered cookies!!! OMG!!!!! I ate one and almost fell over from the bliss of it all. Gosh!:p

My Eats so far:

Meal 1: Oatmeal
Meal 2: Protein Bar
Meal 3: Chicken Sandwich, wine cheese on a few crackers, salad
Meal 4: Protein Shake
Meal 5: Don't know yet.

ETA: Anne,
Thanks for the greetings. Email one kinda hurt my eyes. This one is better. lol.

Char- OMG! I want a cookie too!! Someone brought me a 5 lb. bag of Pistachio nuts. I can't stop eating them!

Eats for today (not counting pistachios)

Oatmeal/berries/PP/ff milk
Oatmeal/berries/PP/ff milk
Salad/eggwhites
Sweet potatoe/cottage cheese/tangerine
Black beans/brown rice/corn/cheese/cruched up chips/salsa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.