Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Finally Friday May 9

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Power Circuit Kettlebell workout with Dave Whitley. I'm still sore from the Action Hero workout (legs especially) and my energy was dragging. Didn't have that great of a workout. This one didn't get my HR up much and the 2 minute drills of Squat/Thrusts killed me! Workout was 65" with Cathe stretch and I only burned 399 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.

Good Morning:)
Tomorrow I leave for my cruise! Departs from San Diego to Baja Mexico, Cabo, Ensanada, there's either one more place or it just goes back to San Diego. which it probably does because it's a five day cruise. I have got to start figuring out what i'm going to bring! Definatly workout clothes. The gyms on cruise ships are so nice! But I will be lost with out Cathe. I'll just have to figure out my own thing I guessx(
I am a little peronoid about my routine is goin to be off. I hope I stay on my right eating track. I know some of you are thinking she's crazy just let loose and have fun, but it's hard for me when I get off my weekly set routine LOL.
Anyways i'm getting ready to do S&H Bi's and Shoulders.
I have alot to do b/4 Sat so if i'm not back on I will miss you guys! I'll take good pics and post them up here when I get back.
Hugs to ya'll
Randi

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Had a great dinner last night. Even ate bread pudding for dessert. My weight is up, but hasn't been in general as it has gone down to about 118 and been staying there so I enjoyed myself quite nicely last night, but time to keep it real again.

Going on elliptical this morning and will work abs.

Work is going good. Hate being new and have to learn soooo much. I get bored easily too, and although things are great there..can get boring..and look at clock and wish it would move faster. lol.

Randi,

Enjoy your time. Don't worry about anything. You'll figure everything out.

Good Morning, I used my new plyo mat from Stage Step. It was nice because I can do turns and slides on it. I did the Keli Roberts Plyo Kick tape and thought it was a pretty good workout. I thought that I would do just part of it but ended up doing all but the stretch at the end. The cardio portion was 25 minutes. It incorporated kicks and punches with jump kicks, plyo jumps, flying jacks and ended with a floorwork segment that had kicks and balancing so it hit core and lower pretty much everything. These vhs tapes were made in 2000. I bet that is why they are giving all 3 away with the mat. Anyway then I went on to do my plannedKimberly Spreen's Absolute Kickbox combat segment and will finish with Tracey's Staehle's Circuit Zone. I may spend a little more time on the foam roller:D I had planned on doing Amy Bento's bonus bag segment from Kickbox Extreme but may leave that out today since I did the Plyo Kick tape.
I have my grandbaby coming over in awhile so need to get my workout finished and showered:D

Randi, you are so lucky. You will have so much fun. I am sure you will get your routine going while traveling. Cardio equipment and weight equipment should make it go pretty well. Maybe they will have some classes you can go to.

Charlotte, I have not had bread pudding in years. My mother used to make it a lot. My family never liked it so if I made it it was just for me:9 I don't think you have a lot to worry about with your weight. Probably just more muscle since you workout so hard. I thought you had an Omron. Maybe you should just go by bodyfat?? I hate that darn scale.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Good morning

TGIF……………:)

Randi: Have a wonderful time, eat and be merry. I have NO doubt when you return you’ll hop right back on the wagon. Enjoy!

Toasty: A little bread pudding won’t hurt you. You are too dam dedicated. Glad you had a good time last night;-)

This morning………this morning………lol I did Legs & Glutes Xtreme I was sweating buckles. I had a blasts 80 minutes of pure BLISS:9

And too everyone else HELLO! :D

Morning Manics,

Was dragging this morning, my stomach has been bothering me lately. Don't know what is up with that. Anyway, the workout was three straight sets of 12 with 1:30 rests.

Back
Chins
9/8/7
***my best so far!***

Chest
Incline Barbell Press
12/12/12- 80#

Quads
Bulgarian Split Squats
12/12/12 – 75#

Triceps
Close Grip Bench Press
12/12/12 – 77#

Shoulders
Alternate Front Raises
12/12/12 - 15's

Hamstrings
Wide Stance Squats
12 - 75#
12/12 85#

Then did ab work. Didn't realize how sore my abs were until I did the first BB rollout! OUCH!

Randi - Have a great time and don't worry about anything. Like DianeSue said you'll jump right back in when you return.

Have a great day everyone!

Finished my cardio workout.

STATS:

Burned 271 cals
Traveled 3.7
Speeds 8-10mph
Time: 30 mins

Did MM for abs.

Diane Sue,

So afraid of Omron anymore since my weight has gone up more and after what I ate last night...not sure I wanna bodyfat myself today. lol. No worries though...between working now and only eating tuna fish for dinner while at work...weight will come down again. I just never usually eat such outlandish refined desserts as such. LMAO! Hubby says to eat very slowly and enjoy..work later. lol.

Geez, I don't know what it is but I just had no desire to workout. My first exercise was chinups and I cringed at the thought. But I worked out and man did I have a kick @ss workout. Once I did the chins, the endorphins kicked in and I worked out like an animal. LOL! Do animals work out???

1:10 rest between each set

[font color=indigo]BACK[/font]
Chinups:
BW - 12/12/10 (PB!!!)
[font color=blue]***My best yet on these. They seemed so easy today. My left elbow was bothering me, though, so I stopped at 3 sets.[/font]

Overhand Barbell Row:
80# - 8
85# - 8/8/8 (up 5# and a PB)
[font color=blue]***Again, these seemed so easy today. I really concentrated on the movement and went slow.[/font]

T-Bar Rows:
70# - 8/8/8
[font color=blue]***Didn't feel like doing these but was glad I did. This exercise felt good.[/font]

[font color=indigo]BICEPS[/font]
Barbell Curls:
67# - 8/7/6/4 (Up 2# and a PB!!!!)
[font color=blue]***I could not believe I did this. I really thought I was at a standstill with this exercise. I was psyched when I got done. Last set about killed me though.[/font]

Incline Dumbbell Curls:
27's - 8/7.5/5/5
[font color=blue]***Crashed on these big time. I went to complete failure with each set.[/font]

Preacher Curls:
55# - 8/8/7 (last week was 8/8/6.5)
[font color=blue]***I was worried I wouldn't be able to do this weight but I did it and was pleased!!![/font]

That is all....

Randi - Have a great time and don't worry about your diet. You'll get back to it when you get back!

Char - Bread pudding sounds really good! Yummy! Check your email.

Linda - Nice job on the chins!! Woo hoo! Nice workout girl!

Debbie - Nice workout! At this rate I will never catch up to you! I felt exactly the same way when I saw chins where first on the list this morning! LOL!

Today's eatery:

M1: 2 Tbsp of protein w/1/2 grapefruit
M2: 3 egg whites 1 whole / 1/2c of grits
M3: 4 slices of egg plant w/WW pita bread & 6 strawberries
M4: 2 meatloaf muffins w/broccoli, onions tomato, 3 graham crackers ouch!
M5: apple & string cheese

Have a gooooooooooooodddddd weekend, tty Monday:D

Diane Sue - Thanks, I have other winzip files that aren't a problem, but I just downloaded Warped Speed Fatloss by Alywn Cosgrove and Turbulence Training by Craig Ballantyne and I can't get them to open.....but now I'm finding out it's issues with my Adobe reader. I'm soooooooooo mad. If I ever get them to work - I'll have lots of reading. I can't print anything cuz of the cost of ink, etc. I'll have to write down the workouts to do or just print a page or 2. The Warped Speed one has 28 different days of eating (diet) for your body weight plus workouts, etc.
I got free extras with Turb Training ...including The Kettlebell workout with Tabata Sprints workouts HIIT and all! I did get that one to work. It looks crazy. You run outside on a track or on the treadmill and do KB swings, etc in between.

Lora, it sounds like interesting stuff if you can get it all to work. I have a couple of the books downloaded and put on a cd. I just print off chapters as I want them. Mine are both older though. I always worry that I am going to spend the money and then be going through what you are. Having those things printed and bound is expensive from what I hear. I would rather buy a book.
Some you do not have access to in a bookstore though.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.