Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Check-in for Tues., Sept. 26

Morning all you fitness maniacs! Getting ready to do a total body workout, just trying to wake up. I'll be back to post my details later.

Have a great day and workouts!

Good morning!
My legs are so sore from my workout yesterday!!! And i have to do a hard core extreme workout today ouch!!!
Debbie hope you have a great workout!
Randi

Good Morning Maniacs!!!
Sorry I couldn't check back in again yesturday ;(;( I was literally SWAMPED in homework. Between track, the gym, and school, it's gettin pretty tough already. Missed you all!

Todays workout is biceps, tricpes, and abs. No cardio today

Debbie- Hope you have a great workout today you maniac!!

Randi- Hope you have a hardcore ab workout today!!

Hi to Diane Sue, Marietta, Dallys, Charlotte, Lisa, Shelia, Lora, Anne, Annette, Maeghan, and everyone else:) I'll try to read lasts nights posts I missed sometime today. Love you all:*

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

I woke up with DOMS in my chest. My right shoulder no longer has the dull ache in it anymore. I think the chiropractor is really working for me then. The stiffness in my neck is not as great either. I think I may continue to go for all treatments cuz I am more impressed at how I feel then I thought I would be from just getting cracked. I will be broke though.x(

I hacked down the forest in my yard yesterday. Those nasty grapy bushy's that I keep running into when I mow along the side of my yard. I got plenty of cleaning to do today inside and cars to vacuum out. Trash to haul...yes, we haul our own trash out here.:eek:

Inbetween all that, I am gonna do some kind of cardio. Haven't figured it out yet. Probably KPC?

Have a great day everyone

Charlotte~~

Good morning ladies.

Charlotte- you are like a tornado whipping your place into shape! LOL!! Good luck.

Deb- have a good one. I am looking foward to a change with my WO's too.

Randi- good luck with your WO! Enjoy those DOMS!

Well since I didn't yesterday, I have to do legs, probably L&G. Not sure what else yet. I am babysitting again, so you know how that goes! LOL!!

Have great WO's! BBL.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Still battling something this morning (runny nose, elevated HR) but I sure did have an excellent workout. And for not feeling so well, I sure am flying right now.

Today was another pyramid workout doing 12/8/5 reps with 90 sec. rest. This is what I did:

Close-grip Underhand Pullups - 10/7/5 - I FINALLY made my goal of 10!! Woo hoo! And I felt like I was pulling air until I got to around rep 8.

Barbell Chest Press: 85#/95#/100# - Yes, you read that right! 100#!!!

Hamstring Press: These are the ones Cathe does, I did them on 4 risers and used my band for first set, used my ankle weights for the second set and used both the band and ankle weights for the third set. Did a lot more reps then 12/8/5.

Barbell Upright Rows: 45#/50#/55# (did 6 reps for last set)

Barbell Curls: 40#/45#/55# (had to cheat on the last rep last set)

Pullovers: 32#/37#/42# (did 6 reps for last set)
This workout took 45 minutes and I burned 200 calories.

Then I did Cardio Coach #1 on my treadmill, I'm loving this more and more. Gave it my all this morning and really pushed myself. Entire workout was an hour and 28 minutes, I was in my zone for 51 minutes and burned 446 calories!

Charlotte - I'm so glad that is working for you. Keep going then, sometimes people do get lucky and find someone who actually knows what they are doing. Good for you!!!

Hope you all have great workouts! I feel so energized right now! Hope it lasts all day.

Good Morning,
Todays workout will be Slow & Heavy Triceps/Biceps,& abs. I am not sure what cardio today yet. I ran on the treadmill yesterday so it will be something different. I am on my 4th wek of rotating S&H w/ GS plus a total body workout day. I am not sure if I will keep this up or change it a little. I kind of want to try the barbell pullups they show in Oxygen magazine under the HIIT article. I am wondering how the two folding chairs stay in place though. I will be back later.

Diane Sue

Debbie, you rock girl.
I just did performance program 1 -40 min on the treadmill. My legs are still a bit sore, so it was tough. It is elevation then running . It is tough, but i did it. Heading to do 2 next since i didn't modify at all. I am drenchewd in sweat.
I am starving and have to go to the Dr. for a checkup and can't eat cause they will prob. do bloodwork.
Hopefully tonite PUB.If i am up to it.
Dians Sue, i will have to look at that one . Was it in this months?
I have it in my truck. I will let ya know what i think later after i check it out.
Char, clean that house girl...
Meag, you are movin right along girl. Keep it up....
Have a great day...
Gotta go wash this stinky butt....

Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Debbie,

Your gonna make superman look weak soon. That is so amazing you are able to bench 100#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah, child!!!!!!! That is crazy and so good!!!!! And you did 10 for pullups? That is more then dd's boyfriend can do and he is 16 and strong as crap!!!! WOWZA, your workout is making me dizzy just reading it. Great going!!!!

Anne,

Take it easy if they take too much blood from you today. I wouldn't want to do PUB if I was not up to it. Plus you got to starve earlier today so watch it, girl! I got so much stuff cleaned out. I am getting rid of games the kids don't play with anymore and creating more space. I already moved a file cabinet this morning from one end of the room to the other. I still have so much to do today.

Diane Sue,

How is the puppy doing now? Mine has gas problems really bad and lighting up the house with a funky aroma. I can hardly bare it. Thank goodness I can open the windows still or I would just die. lol. I seen the hanging raises in dh's muscle & fitness magazine where a lady has these two hanging bags that her forearms go into and it supports her better for the raises. I would like to get these. Have fun with your workout today.

Meg,

Legs and Glutes always make me sweat really good. Hope it does the same for you.

Charlotte~~

Diane Sue - I want to do the exercise as well but have no idea how I can get two chairs in my workout room. That looks like a great exercise though.

Anne - Great sweatfest you did this morning. Don't you just love to sweat?

Thanks Charlotte - I was flying high with those stats this morning. I still can't believe I did all that. That is so funny about your dog. They do have the worst smelling gas, don't they?

Hey to all.
Today will be powercut at the gym and kpc abs.
Debbie-was there any doubt that you were that strong:p I knew you were.keep it up

Good afternoon,
For cardio today I did MIC, then I did S&H Triceps, Biceps, & Abs. I followed this w/ ab supersets again. 2 sets each hanging knee raise w/ 10# ball w/ a cross(obliques)ss w/ 100# Bowflex kneeling crunches with a cross 12 res each side, Bowflex high cable wood chops 50# ss w/ Bow Flex kneeling crunches 170# 25 reps each, Torso Cork Screw on the ball 10# 15 reps ea side ss / 50#barbell rollouts on toes 15 reps then some of my own stretching.

Anne, that exercise was in the new November Oxygen issue.

Charlotte, actually my puppy is not feeling well. I think she hurt herself climbing over the trestle under our table. She is limping and does not want to come out of her crate this morning. She is eating ok though. She is going to the vet this afternoon. You know as far as gas, she had problems when I was feeding her Purina Pro blend for large breed puppies. We now feed her IAMS for large breed puppies and are weaning her to Nutro Natural Choice because it has glucosamine in it and seems the ingredients list is better. SO far the gas problem has gone away.

Debbie, I have one folding chair in my w/o room. I drug another in and put it in the closet so that when I am ready to try that move I have two. I think I will try it Friday when I do my full body workout.

Hi to everyone,
http://www.1ww.us/wd

http://1ww.us/3.gif

Hey Maniacs!!!
No track practice today cuz the bball team had practice in the gym. Todays workout for me is triceps, biceps, and abs. No cardio for me today.

Debbie- Awsome workout!!! Amazing 100# BB bench press!!! Thats fantastic:D:D Great job!

Diane Sue- I love S&H tri's and bi's. Great workout:)

Randi- Have a great workout!

Well, gatta get to homeworkmax then workoutmax. Hi to everyone else
Love you all:*

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Hey You Maniacs!!

It's been a very busy day for me....you guys Rock!! What more can I say!!

This morning I ran 4.5 miles on my treadmill (I did 20 minutes of Intervals also).

Then I did 30 min on the elliptical and the following:

20 squats
20 Plie Squats
Rev lunges w/pulses 10/side
20 Deadlifts
20 static lunges/leg
(between each exercise I did some plyos)

Then...

Tripcep pushdowns/Seated incline curls
Lying Tricep Extensions/Hammer Curls
Kickbacks/Concentration Curls
(I did 3 sets of each group as supersets)

~Marietta
http://graphics.GlitterMaker.com/6/875/115861329517270.gif
http://www.picturetrail.com/fitxme

Hey Ladies!
I just got off work and i dont know how i'm going to work out my legs are fried! I'm just going to do the best i can doing HCE. Has anyone workout on really sore legs were they cant even walk? I'll let you know how it goes. Also I have a sore throat which just sucks!!
Ok I'll go workout now
Randi:)

Good Evening again, Maniacs!!!

Marietta,

Killer workout as usual! Why don't you post another picture of those sexy legs. They gotta be screaming HOT!!!! lol You work them so hard!!!!!!!!!!

Randi,

Hmmmm, sounds like you are sculpting them legs really good tonight. OOOWWEEEE! Go for it.

Well I just got done doing KPC. Put on some 5lb ankle weights and went to town. Had fun and did the ab work as well. Tomorrow will be strength training. Gonna do 3 sets of 5, instead of 8 reps. I got pullups scheduled too so I want to at least do 7 my first try.

Hope I didn't miss anyone, but I am tired. Good night

Charlotte~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.