Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Check In Saturday August 12

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Fit Ladies -

This morning my rotation called for a rest day but I couldn't bare to do that since I've gained a couple MORE pounds lately. I did Yoga Booty Ballet Cardio Cabaret Burlesque Style (aerobic segment x 3). Total workout was about 60 minutes. I then did Yin Yoga from the Karma Yoga project, but I didn't hold the poses as long as she does (she holds each one for at least 5 minutes). I wanted to shorten the session. I then did about 5-10 minutes of additional stretching on my own.

The funny thing about doing this aerobics workout is that I got my heartrate up higher than I've been able to all week and the workout seemed easier. I don't know if it was the additional sleep or what. I had difficulty with the step and plyo tapes I did last week with getting my intensity up and HR up. I can't possibly be overtraining when most of you ladies workout 3 hours a day or go for 50 mile bike rides, right?

Charlotte - I don't know if you've left yet, but that's great news that you sold your house. We've had that house we bought and fixed up on the market for almost a year and it still hasn't sold. We're a bit worried, as it's hurting us financially.
Megadoo - Did you see the picture link I posted for you yesterday? I know you were caught up with your child...so I wasn't sure you saw it.

Debbie - I used to do transcription for a neurosurgeon and for pulmonologists. I really learned a lot about neurosurgery from that surgeon.

Diana Sue - how's the puppy? poor baby!

I have a coupon for a discount on Turbo Jam Maximum Results. If someone wants me to forward the email, I'll be happy to do so, as I already have it. Let me know.

I'm off to soak in my Lushie tub and then we're going to see the movie Pulse. Not a whole lot to choose from. My niece is supposed to be coming home from Columbus for her birthday and I will probably have to stop over and see her......and that probably means cake ....which I don't need, but can't turn down.

Have great workouts. I'll be back later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.