HARDCORE FITNESS MANIACS AUG 4

Today I was up and at 'em at 4:30. I did Turbo Fire EZ30, some upper body work (Pyramid Upper) and TF stretch 10 class. Ready to face the day!!

Roselyn-4:30...holy cow :rolleyes: Nice workout this a.m. especially for that ungodly hour :D

Yesterday I did cardio fusion/all step premix and some indian club workouts. Not a bad workout, eats were terrible during the day, but I redeemed myself for dinner :eek:

Lori-I have been missing your posts for some reason, I'm glad to know your schedule is a bit different b/c I thought I was going mad. I like the Turbo Hiit's a little more, I think. There are several different exercises crammed into the minute, so it isn't so daunting....especially on things like airjacks or tuck jumps....which I loathe :D Nice work on the legs :)

Morning ladies! I'm enjoying my rest week, I believe I really needed on. Was going to try and get up this a.m. and do some cardio but decided against it. It's just too nice to have a week off. I'll take advantage of it. :D

Good Morning -

Debbie - Glad you're enjoying your rest week and really resting. That's probably the best thing - suspect our bodies don't truly get enough of that a lot of the time :D

Theresa - It's summer (the reason my schedule's been so - non-existent). Sometimes I post pretty late and evidently sometimes I am functioning under the BELIEF that I posted but ... :confused: - who knows. Changing the exercise within the work interval - hadn't even thought of that - interesting idea :rolleyes:

Roselyn - You got to it early and hard this morning. That's a good feeling - getting up early and getting a workout done first thing. Used to do that when DS was little - kind of lost my groove on that. Well done :) When does your son get back from his float trip?

40/20 for me today (maybe a CTX cardio after that). Also PUB for me, too. Still have back and biceps to go. With the added descending set I've been doing this week, biceps should be quite something. I think that particular track is pretty :eek: as it is. Well. the Pyramid work out at large is no cake walk. Yah. And I'm gonna talk myself right out of it here if I don't watch it. It should be ... fun :p

Have a good morning everyone.

Lori

My workout is done and I am going to head out to the grocery store.
Workout was:
Turbo Fire 55EZ 54 minutes 360 calories(hard time getting the hr up today) Max HR was 163. I have had a lot of sneezing and coughing just hard to breathe sometimes. The allergies are crazy.
Turbo Fire Abs 10 wearing my 2# weight glocwa 11 minutes 31 caloreis
Kelly Coffey's Lift Refiner 8 minutes 33 calories used a 45# barbell
It starts with kneeling barbell rollouts, then then a straddle jump with hands on the barbell, 1 foot under bar the other extended sit ups then the same with obliques, feet on the barbell hip lifts repeat but on second round you add in pulling the barbell in with your feet then end with hip lifts
Kelly Coffey's Circuit Burn premix cardio and boxing 31 minutes 220 calories Max HR 163 I liked this it just altenates cardio and boxing segments.
Total workout time 1 hr 44 minutes and calories vurned 624

My son got back late last nightm he is exhausted today.

For you Turbo Fire gals this is my first week so on the core 20 class do you do anything else?

Did you all see the new dvds from cathe?

Roselyn, I usually add other work such as a different light cardio, yoga, additional abs or I add the core to a turbo fire cardio day and use the free day for something else like weights. For Instance Monday I did Hiit 15, Sculpt 30 and abs 20. I am doing all of the workouts called for on week 2 but work it out so I can allow a day to do a different type of cardio with my weights. Today I did abs 10 with 55 EZ and some added abs and cardio.
Tomorrow I will be doing Hiit 20 and Kelly Coffey's Lift Olympic lifting workout and may add some other weight work to it. Friday I will be Fire 45 with abs again but probably doing something other than the two TF ab workouts I have already done. Saturday will be Kelly's Lift Power Sculpt, maybe TF Tone 30 and Stretch 40.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.