Hardcore Fitness Maniacs 9/22/07 Saturday

Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Peaceful Yoga and that's it. Yes, a rest day for me. I overslept and am not feeling well. Yesterday I did my Jillian weight circuit.

Yesterday afternoon, I was called into the Office Manager's office and informed that I was no longer needed to work there since the other girl decided to stay and there wasn't enough work for all of us. She said she was happy with my work though ...which really doesn't matter...cuz I still don't have a job. So, I'm jobless again. I can't believe this and it is devestating! I'm so upset cuz I actually would have had a few other interviews to go on if I'd known I didn't have a job.

Lora, I am really sorry. No wonder you aren't feeling well. I tried some of my Lush Karma Bubble bar the other day. It smelled so good:D I think I am hooked. I had to run it out to the trailer for my vacation so I wouldn't be tempted to keep using it LOL. Ought to be interesting in the small tub we have in the trailer.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

This morning I did the Press Play workout from Cardio Coach and had an excellent workout. I love this workout, it's the longest workout but goes by so fast when you do it.

I'm happy to report that I am still maintaining at 124# and around 14% body fat. I have a nice four pack showing in the mirror and I'm really proud of that!

I'm done now until Monday when I start my new rotation. :hyper: Forearm feels great today!

[font color=indigo]Cardio stats:[/font]
[font color=blue]1 hr. 10 min.
1 hr. in zone
439 calories burned!!! [font color=red]Woo Hoo!!![/font]
4 miles travelled
[/font]

Going to my mom's for spaghetti! Haven't had spaghetti in AGES!!!

Lora - I'm so sorry to hear about your job. That truly just sucks! I know you liked it too. Hugs girl.

Lora - I am so sorry. Perhaphs you and I should start a "Maniacs in search of cool jobs" check in! I'm pullin' for ya, sister!

WD - good luck with whatever it is you choose you do today - I'm sure it will rock!

This morning I did my dread cardio mix. I only summon the energy/courage to do this mix about 3x's a year.

Rhythmic Step Warm Up
HSTA cardio only premix
Imax 3 blast only premix, ff through recoveries
Kick Max blast challenge segment
Boot Camp cardio only

I finished this with Kick Max's leg drills and Body Max 2's abs and stretch.

Today I started Precision Nutrition. Aside from the fact that he is dreamy, my favorite actor of all time, and beautiful to look at, another reason for using Montgomery Clift as my avatar is because I didn't a picture of me as my avvie. I don't like the way I look. I have struggled with binge eating (no purging) for almost ten years. I go through stretches of 'perfect' eating, but once I 'blow' it, I throw in the towel and rebound eat to the point of pain. Hopefully, PN will help me conquer this.

Marcia

Debbie:

I was posting at the same time as you. Wonderful workout. And wonderful stats. I don't know my body fat% (how do you figure yours? I'm supposed to figure mine for Precision Nutrition.) I won't even tell you my weight. I'll just say that you look great, and you inspire me to lift heavier and push a little harder.

Marcia.

Good Morning Hardcore ladies! Just popping over from the Yoga thread to for a quick hello to all of you.

Lora-posted to you over @ Yoga. Truly sorry about the job situation.

Diane Sue-LOL about the Karma Bubble bar!! Sounds wonderful! When is your vacation? I bet it feels like forever until you can use that bar again!

Deb-What an awesome avatar! Great workout!

Have a great day ladies! I will pop over again later this evening.

Marcia-We must have posted around the same time! What a great cardio workout you had this morning! ;) Congrats on getting though all of that...I would be in a puddle on the floor!

Jennifer:

I was a puddle on the floor. Usually I feel this one in my legs tremendously. This time, my lungs were burning, but my legs strong and ready. That made me really good. There must be muscle underneath all my 'insulation.'

:)

Marcia

Marcia-I know what you mean about the eating. I can eat really well during the week, but on the weekends-and other times when my day is not as structured-my eating gets a little slack. I like that the workout you put together has lower body emphasis. Are you usually sore from it? I am looking for any way I can find to hit the lower body effectively. I have been doing quite a bit of ballet/pilates type work and alternating it with some heavy lifting to try to keep the lower body confusion going. It seems to be working, but until I reign my eating back in....I know I am not going to maximize the results!

My workout ended up being Amy Bento Hi/Lo Extreme quick nrg premix stopping at the stretch, then I did Sharon Twombly's All Body Cardio(this is on CIA double cardio) I really like this workout, finished with Amy Bento's Abs and stretch abs#2 and str#2.

Jen, good to have you drop in. We are leaving on the 1st for a week. Just camping out. I like your avatar. Good to have a face.

Marcia, good luck with Precision Nutrition. I hope it works for you.

Debbie, way to go on the calorie burn. You are doing great:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

[font color=purple size=3]Hey Maniacs! Not much to report today. Taking a rest day, been raining lightly on and off. I baked some banana bread and I'm watching some football today. GO LSU TIGERS! Lazy day for sure.:)[/font]

[font color=darkaqua size=2]Hey to everyone, hope you are enjoying your weekend so far.:)[/font]

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif [font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Dallys-Glad you are enjoying a rest day! :)

Deb-Where do you take your measurements? I had my measurements taken by calipers for awhile but I am not sure they were representative of where I am. I think the person taking the measurements was skilled, but over time my measurements dropped to where yours are and I don't have the body that you do. I have read that it doesn't matter where you take them-even if they are all upper body, they are still representative of total body fat percent. Just wondering what your experience has been.

Diane Sue-I know what you mean about putting a face with a name! I guess it was time for me to come out from behind that Bassett Hound in my previous avatar-LOL! I was scared at first-it just feels vulnerable for some reason-but now I don't think twice about it. Hope you have a nice time camping-it is a great time of year for it. Will it just be you and your DH :* or will you take the grandkids too :D?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.