Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 7-7 Wed

lorajeanne

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs - This morning 4:30 am was brutal after 2 days of sleeping in. I did a warm up and then 2 segments of Kiana's 12 Week Program followed by Cathe's stretch from MMA Fusion (like that one cuz it's a tad longer). I stretched a few more minutes on my own. Workout was 70" and I burned 410 calories. Max HR was 130.

Ugh....back to work after 2 days off...........yuck.

Quick post, I will be back for personals laterPeg (my sister) and I did our first Strength in Motion workout:) WE did a dynamic warm up of swings, clean and press, squat, and snatch then it moves on to three rounds. I'll give the overview

Rnd 1-one arm press, 1/2 snatch, 2 kb squat, kb getup situp, 2 kb cle...an alternating, figure 8 to hold, push up, plank on elbow

Rnd2-one arm push press, snatch, hand 2 hand sumo dl, side bend, alternating clean, figure 8 to hold, close grip push-ups

Rnd 3-long cycle jerk, 1/2 snatch, behind the neck squat (love these), windmill, double kb long cycle clean, staggered pushups (explosive), and high plank.

Finished w/ 10 min of cardio kickbox. I am SO SORE today :D

I am quite sore from yesterday's workout. Chest, Tri's and Shoulders are really feeling it today! :eek:

Today was Meso 2, Week 1, Disc 14, Legs. This is a triset routine and I love it. It is fun and goes by extremely fast. Had a great workout:

Triset #1:
Wide Stance Squats - 30's/10 reps
One-Leg Elevated Lunges (BSS) - 20#/10 reps
Wide Stance Deadlifts - 25's/10 reps
***One minute rest then repeated two more times.

Triset #2:
Static Lunges - 15's/10 reps
Plie Squats Alternating Hand - 35#/10 reps
One-Leg Slide Back Lunges - 12's/10 reps

Triset #3:
Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 25's/10 reps
Side Slide Lunges - 15#/10 reps
Narrow Stance Squats - 30's/10 reps

Calf Raises - 15's
***Just did my own thing, I don't like doing them one leg at a time.

Lora-nice work, and why is it so easy to get used to sleeping in :(

Debbie-trisets were one of my favorite parts of STS. I liked the flow :D And yay for DOMS.

Lori-how are your hands?
Cheryl-glad you had a nice weekend, and yay for no weight gain
Linda-sorry the shoulder is giving you trouble again.

sorry if I missed anyone from yesterday.

I have some wicked doms today :D Also, today marks my 30 day no wheat no diet soda challenge. I also started my pullup, pushup, and plank challenge. As of now, I can do 8 regular pushups before my head feels like it will explode, a 30 sec plank hold, and 0 regular pullups. We shall see how that changes in a month :D

I had a doctor appointment this morning so had to get the workout done early and no dilly dallying around coffee:) Workout was I Max 2 54 min 413 calories max HR 168, MIC interval blast with the c/d and str 23 min 181 calories Max HR 160, I followed this with Brook's Kettlebell Butts and Guts Express Abs 9 min 46 calories and Bob's Yoga Abs 17 min 67 caloreis. Total time spent was 1hr 43 min and calories burned 707.

Debbie, I like doing the trisets. It makes it easier to have the weights are set and ready. I hope you are feeling it in a good way:)

Lora, I hope work is good to you today.

Theresa, what is with all of these instructors and the explosive push ups and plyo/jump push ups. I do them and then worry about how they are going to affect my wrists.

Lori - are you okay?

Work sucked today.......only one sale!

Deb - do you have an opinion on Clinique products? I was just curious about your thoughts, as I might end up having to move to that counter.....and I know you've sold Avon before....so I would like to hear your thoughts. Thanks for the PM yesterday.

Hi everyone, just a quick check in from me as I need to get to bed...sigh, I'm so bad at getting enough sleep. Yesterday I had a ton of work and didn't get a workout. Tonight I just finished the supersets premix (31 min) of gym style chest and triceps, and then I did the stability ball section of Tracey's Core Blast (I believe it's called). Just a quick workout overall. Well, off to bed. Sleep well, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.