Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 5/3

orphylea

Cathlete
Morning! I am taking a rest day today. I don't want to but need to- my calf is a bit sore and I'm feeling achy. Maybe I'll do a stretch later or something. I'll catch up on magazine reading today an a few errands around here. The kids need muffins made. :)

Shana: I love reading your variety workouts. Oh and BIL's bike is a Suzuki SV 650. He wrecked it this last weekend but at least he didn't get hurt.

Diane Sue: The cardio thing is hard, I know. I try to resist and even when I manage to not do extra in the morning, I find myself downstairs while the kids nap. There are worse things. :)

Linda: Hope you had a nice day and everyone was thoughtful and kind. I usually just want someone else to cook on my birthday. :)

Have a great day all!

Morning Maniacs -

I had my alarm set an hour earlier than I needed to be ready for work, but in a half asleep state, I must have shut it off and overslept....so my workout was less than the stellar workout I had planned! Not happy!

I ended up doing the new Shape workout Bikini Body Workout. This had a little more leg work in it than I cared to do today, as my legs are toast from Kettlebells, and tomorrow's a leg day. It was an okay workout, but I felt rushed. Workout was about 55" and I burned 517 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.....off to get ready for work. I hope we start to get busy for Mother's Day....as I need to get my sales per hour up cuz my review is at the end of May.

Patti: Yep, I need variety! Sure makes the workouts go by fast - no boredom at all. Sounds like your BIL races dirt bikes. I raced road bikes - the kind you lean off of and drag your knees around the bends. Talk about a leg workout!! Glad he didn't get hurt in the crash. And hope your calf improves - enjoy the rest day! :)

Today is supposed to be my rest day but I may do something light. Well, I say that then I can't do light. We'll see.

Happy Sunday to everyone!!

Shana: Nope, road bikes- same deal. Maybe I got the bike type wrong. :eek: I know nothing about bikes.

I was kicking the stability ball around (a spare) with the kids in the yard. Then I did some pikes. :) Off to the bank and Babies R Us (or the 7th circle of hell as we call it). I have a great coupon for diapers and wipes. Oh how I will celebrate when DS is potty trained. I have been changing diapers continuously since May 2005. :eek:

Today is supposed to be my rest day but I may do something light. Well, I say that then I can't do light. We'll see.

This is why we all post together on the same check-in. I completely identify with this statement. :D

Last edited:
Patti: No, you are right. I just looked it up. I have not been keeping up with bikes and it just sounded like a dirt bike. I've never heard of it and used to, that meant it was dirt :) Now, I am just completely out of it. BTW- those big bikes scare me - I race smaller ones! I have ridden the bigger ones but not raced them. What organization does he race with?

Have fun out shopping...I remember how happy I was, and how much more money I had :)D) when diaper time was over!!

Just a quick check in. Today was packing, packing and more packing:) I did go to church this am. It is a rest day. Hopefully I can hit Plyo legs tomorrow. Have had so many phone calls and interruptions lately. DH has to be to work early so I am sure I will be out of bed in the morning. I stayed up till two am last night and was really dragging at 6 this morning. Meals today were strange. I had coffee, then Starbucks skinny coffee drink with energy?? Then at 4 I ate a bowl of left over peas. Had a salad for dinner with fat free dressing. Now I am baking cookies. Heaven help me!! Just talked to my Dad(he lives in another state and is in his 80s) for over an hour while mixing cookies. I did cook a chicken breast but have still not eaten it. Should just forget it as it is almost 9:30.
This morning I came in here for coffee and the inspection people had unplugged it to check the plugs. I forgot so no coffee:( That is not how I like to start my morning.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.