Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 3/4

orphylea

Cathlete
I started another thread since I had the wrong date on the other one. :mad: I wish we could edit the thread titles!

Hi everyone! I did TS's High Intensity Step Mix 2 today- love that workout! I burned about 720 calories. I will do abs later- I had to move it and get showered since Stanley Steemer is coming this morning.

I also ended up doing L&G yesterday with my mom. She is in from Arizona right now and staying with us for 3 weeks. She is really out of shape and it's been fun to help her do a little bit of Cathe. I just want her to think about getting healthy, but it's hard to motivate someone that is only half motivated. She wants it, but I think it seems overwhelming at the same time.

Sonya: Good luck today. I was thinking of you this morning.

Have a great day everyone!

My morning didn't start well. For some reason the alarm didn't go off. I slept over an hour later than I should have. Woke with a horrible headache. Forgot to set the coffee maker last nightWorkout was Kelly Coffey's Cardio Sculpt Fitness Premix cardio mix and I burned 260 calories. I then did Cathe's no equipment abs and burned 52 calories. Total calories burned was 312. Workout was 56 minutes.

Patti, I know last time I started the check in I accidentally put caps on the first two letters and tried to edit:mad: Nice calorie burn ;)

Today was cardio and I chose Cardio Coach #8. Had an excellent workout and woke up with energy and no headache! :eek:

I did something different with Challenge #3. I did it like Candace does Challenge #4 on her workout. I did the hill climbs and then when you are suppose to do the last minute at a level 4, I dropped my incline to 0% and sprinted the last minute. Felt great. I love CC #8 but I hate all the hills so I decided to change it a bit. It worked out great.

Cardio stats:
1 hour
2:43 below zone
22 min. in zone
36 min. above zone
513 calories burned
3.5 miles travelled

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Great workouts everyone!!!

I am gonna do lowmax this morning and work abs. Feeling great. No more problems..so far..sooooo good!!!;)

Yay Char for no pain! Enjoy Low Max- I always get a great calorie burn with it even though it isn't my favorite workout.

Diane Sue: I hate it when I over sleep- makes the whole day start off on the wrong foot.

Debbie: Oh you make me want a TM with all of your CC talk! Ours is broken and I have pestered DH on and off to either buy a new one or fix ours. Le sigh. If only I were rich... :)

Where the heck are the carpet guys? Wouldn't you know, I'm ready on time and THEY aren't. Humph.

Hey Patti! I am looking to get more of a calorie burn today and "juice" the legs up some too while doing so. Still trying to ease my way back in. I just never want to feel that way again...made me feel so damn old. I was thinking this is what it must feel like to 100??? LMAO! I am 18 today though.;)

I’m Back! :D

I HAD to take Tuesday off, ;) We partied wayyyyyyy:eek: to much. Had a Blast I will check back soon, I missed, you guys:)

Last edited:
Morning Maniacs! Just finished up CLX Lean Circuit #2. The lean phase circuits are about 10 min. longer than the other circuits, just so's ya know. About 40 to 45 min. now.

Teddy! Details girl!
Char- So happy you are feeling better!
Deb-I also switch things up in the CC's . Just whatever.
Patty- Carpet guys show up yet?
WD- Hate when mornings get messed up. If I sleep in just 10 min. mine is screwed.

Later... Long work day ahead!

Last edited:
FOODS FOR TODAY:

M1: ON Whey protein shake w/strawberries & banana (post workout)
M2: Fresh Cinnamon Roll BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB
M3: Zuccini Lasagna; naval orange
M4: Chocolate Pro Pudding w/ 1/4 c. oats
M5: Talapia; salad w/lite Vadalia dressing; Zone bar
M6: 2 whole eggs, 1 egg white w/tomato sauce & 1 tbsp. parm cheese souffled together

1747.5 calories
50 g. fat - 26%
169 g. protein - 39%
156 g. carbs - 36%

Diane Sue - Sorry your alarm didn't go off. I hate when that happens. And also I hate when I forgot to set my coffee pot up. Man, look out! I need my caffeine and when it's not ready I am mad! LOL!

Teddygirl - UPDATE GIRL!!!! :eek:

Patti...Thanks.
Diane Sue...Sorry your day started out bad. :(
Teddy..Can't wait to hear about all the fun!

Yesterday I did 4 sets/6 reps each of chin-ups..UNASSISTED! I was jazzed! Now if I could only do that many pull-ups!

Debbie, I need my coffee in the mornings otherwise I am stumbling around half asleep. I ended up stopping and buying a cup of coffee between dropping the grandchildren off at their schools.

Charlotte, glad you are getting back to normal again. That is the way I felt with the knee issue I was having.

Sonya, wow on the unassisted chin ups. Great job!!

DianeSue - Sorry you had such a rough start. Few weeks ago I woke up and my coffeemaker had died. Now that was a lousy morning!:p

Sonya - Way to go on the chins!

Today was leg day for Cardioacceleration Rotation. I changed up the exercise a bit because they called for dumbbells and I just can't go heavy enough so used my barbell. Nice thing was I didn't have to work hard during the 1 minute cardio breaks to keep my heart rate during the first half. Down side made the leg exercise a little hard because the legs were tired and I was breathing hard.

Did first 10 minutes of 4DS HIS, then one minute cardio between sets running around my workout room or on the TM.

Legs
Squats
12/12/12 - 85#
Static Lunge
12/12/12 - 30's
RDL
12/12/12 - 105#

Calves
DB Calf Raise
25/20/20/20 - 35's ***these were brutal because for some reason my right calf has been sore and tight for days now****

Abs
Hanging Leg Raises
8/8/8
SB Roll Outs
15/15/15

I finished with thge stretch from $ DS HIS. Workout was 1:01 and I burned 566 calories.

Sonya, congrats on those chin ups! Awesome job!

Diane Sue, I so hear you on the coffee...it's really hard for me to get work done without a couple cups of coffee. I think it's part psychological. Coffee has been such a part of my college life that I need it to feel "right" when I'm grading or working on my dissertation.

Yesterday's workout was shoulders, back, and chest from 4DS. I used 15# dumbbells for the first time on chest flies. I know that's light for you ladies, but I was pretty pleased...I can distinctly remember in the past thinking that if I ever used that weight for flys my arms would snap off.

For today, I've been way tired ever since I got home. I took a nap, cut sadly short by my kitty agitating for her dinner. Workout was Tracey Staehle's Glute Camp. I did some extra abs on my own during her last inner thigh exercise as I don't particularly care for that one.
ok, nighty night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.