Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 2/3

Today was total body and I had a really good workout. My upper shoulder blade area is bothering me again, actually, it never goes away - it's just that some days are better than others. I made an appointment with my physician on the 20th to get it looked at. I hope she can tell me whats going on with it. Getting to be really annoying.

3 sets/15 reps with 2:00 minute rest between each set.

Lying Tricep Extensions - 15's

Barbell Calf Raises - 95# (did 20 reps)

Decline Dumbbell Flyes - 20's

Pullovers - 25# - only did 2 sets, this really bothered my upper back

Plie Squats - 40#

Plate Front Raise - 10#

Happy Friday,:rolleyes:

This morning, I did Low Impact Circuit awwww man lol forgot how hard this workout was:eek: got me real good. Sunday, I'm going to start Meso 1 (only one month) I will be adding an extra day of leg work and a circuit workout each week that should be fun:D

Do you guys ever rent movies from Redbox? Check it out, they are the cheapest around that I know about, only $1.00 each night. I just reserved Contagion, 2 Headed Shark Attack and Kevin Hart comedy. I am planning on a quiet weekend NO DRAMA and NO grandkids, Juuuust maybe I can get things done around my house:rolleyes:

Debbie: Dang girl, I hate to hear this I wonder why your shoulder causes you pain, hm….I hope doctor find what is causing it. Your workout rocked this morning:)

Rose, hello:)

Last edited:
This morning I did Chalean Extreme Push phase workout #3 week 3 and upped all of the weights, 35 min, 209 calories, I then did Chalean Extreme Get Lean Intervals 42 min, 337 calories, max hr 163, using 8# dumbbells except on the shoulder work and I used 5#. I then did Chalean's Extreme Core Circuit wearing my 2# gloves 11 min, 44 calories. I finished with Shiva Rea more daily energy lunar flow foundation standing 24 min, 96 calories. Total time was 1hr 52 min, calories burned was 814. I bought a workout Journal for my ipad. Hopefully it works well for me so I don't have to store a lot of journals and I have it with me to plan. I did put in my weights this morning and did not save it. I turned it off to do the cardio and it was gone when I went back. Did it again and saved so now it is there:D
Chalean weights:
sumo squat- 35# dumbbells (up 5#) 8 reps
single arm row- 35# 8 reps (up 5#) 8 reps
chest fly- 20# dumbbells (up 2.5#) 8 reps
bowler lunge-35# dumbbells (up 5#) 8 reps breakdown 3 reps 35#
double arm bent over row- 30# dumbbells (up 5#) breakdown 3 reps 26.5#
bench press- 24# 8 reps( up 1.5#) breakdown 3 reps 24#
single leg sumo squat- 31.5# dumbbells(up 6.5#) breakdown 3 reps 31.5
reverse grip bentover row- 30# dumbbells (up 5#) 8 reps breakdown 3 reps 30#
long arm pullover- 28# dumbbell 8 reps breakdown 3 reps

Teddy, did you like the lentil burgers? I am going to try making that for lunch today:) I have never rented from Redbox. I see a lot of people do it. I just rent off of On Demand which costs way too much money. Nice cardio workout. I sometimes just enjoy the weekend without grandchildren and family. Get a lot more accomplished or I catch up on sleep:D

Debbie, nice work. I hope that the doctor can help with the shoulder issue. That can be so frustrating.

Roselyn, Step Blast is a fun workout:)

Diane: Nice workout :) I did not get the chances to watch any of Charlene workouts, I did take booklet to my bedroom:cool:. I'm planning on watching the first phases this weekend.

I'm going to make burgers tomorrow, only going to use one can, that should merit me 4 nice size; although, I know I'm going to love em, I love lentil beans. I’m going to use flax seeds.... as she say flax milk, egg white, garlic, onions, walnut and olive oil:rolleyes: yum getting hungry thinking about it. Let me know if you like:rolleyes:

Teddy, I made the lentil and walnut burgers. They were good. I made half of a recipe. I pulled out the nuts and had to use pecans, I changed the flour to oat bran. Flax seed is a good idea. I had tried one from The Fire Engine 2 Cookbook and they were really bland. They used brown rice and lentils.
Chalene's first phase is the burn circuit phase which is all done 12 reps with a lot of two body part movement in each exercise and 3 breakdowns.
Her second phase is push circuit which I have gone back to and is 8 reps pretty much 1 body part exercise and 5 breakdown sets of 3 reps
Her third phase is lean circuit which works two body parts at a time in the exercise 12 reps breakdowns of 3 reps on all 9 of the exercises.
All of these workouts move pretty slowly to really concentrate on the muscle. They slow down even more for breakdowns.

Diane: Thank you for the 411 on Chalene's workouts :) Glad you enjoyed the burger. On my lunch I ran to Giant Eagle and picked up a few things like garlic and Alfalfa sprouts, i love putting any form of sprouts on me burgers:cool::rolleyes::rolleyes:Oh and got my 3 movies; ready to relax.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.