Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 2/2

Today was cardio and I just did some sprints and hill climbs on my treadmill. Nothing major.

Then I did some ab work but my lower back started to feel weird so I stopped.

CARDIO STATS:
40 minutes total
7 minutes below zone
29 minutes in zone
5 minutes above zone
305 calories burned
2 miles traveled

Morning:D

Legs & Glutes, Xtreme (only the first segment) then continued with the rests of the workout, got in a good burn:eek: bbl need to get reports out.

This morning I did Urban Rebounding Exteme Greg Coo Metabolic Interval and Circuits, 49 min, 437 calories, max hr 166. I love the way this one hits the core:D I then did Chalean Extreme Fat Burn from the Deluxe package. ( I am trying to get all of these logged in my notebook as to which area is more of a focus etc.. This hits mostly lower body with the cardio just using the thigh toner band(I use the firewalker band) for some segments. No w/up so workout was 28 min and calories burned was 266, max hr 166. I finished with Chalean Extreme I've got abs 15 min, 93 calories( lots of push ups)
Pre workout 1 scoop super green food in water
post workout 1/2 cup orange juice with 1/2 cup aloe vera juice 1 TBS peanut butter
meal 1 japanese yam with pepper and salmon with 1 TBS Giada Genovese basil pesto
In between ??

Dinner will be coconut scallops over spinach

Debbie, nice work. I cannot do the one form of cardio all of the time. I would be bored to death.

Teddy, glad to see you got the workout in. You seem to have a lot going.

Roselyn, nice work.

I finally took the plunge and ordered Cathe’s Circuit Max - Cardio kicks DVD; been wanting to order for long time. Okay, day 2 no sweets other than Splenda in my coffee. This month I am going to lose these lasts 8/10 lbs so help me cupcake lol.

Diane: Nice work. I love coconut Scallops I never made it, but when dining out I order.
I found this recipe for Lentil Walnut Veggie Burger, doesn’t that sound wonderful. I’m going to make this weekend.

Rose and Debbie: Nice work

Teddy, let me know how those lentil burgers are. I have dried and canned lentils here. I have been trying to eat less meat and higher cholestral protein sources. Where did you get the recipe? It sounds yummy. I should pull out that dvd again. I always do something else for the w/up on Circuit Max because it takes up so much room.

Last edited:
Diane I'm trying to eat less meats too. Here's two recipes for Lentil walnut burgers.

Lentil Walnut Burger

2 cups cooked lentils
1 small onion (your choice)
1 cup toasted Walnuts
4 to 5 garlic cloves (chopped)
2 tsp. cumin
1 1/4 tsp oregano
2 tsp mustard (yellow or spicy)
2 tsp olive oil
2 eggs beaten
Salt & pepper to taste
1/4 milk (your choice)
1 cup Wheat Germ

Here’s one I found on YouTube, this is the one I'm going to prepare. They both look yummy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy0NWgWrMdM

Teddy, thanks. That looks yummy. The youtube looked good but I generally would use oat or wheat bran instead of wheat germ. It looked like she used a lot more than 2 Tablespoons of oil. LOL I can see me wanting to eat lots of these:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.