Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 2/14

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!

Today I did Cardio Coach #1 and had a really good workout. After that I foam rolled for about 10 minutes. Felt great!

CARDIO STATS:
38 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
16 minutes in zone
20 minutes above zone
319 calories burned
2 miles traveled

Morning :D

Today, I did Circuit Max, man oh man, wth was she thinking:eek: really though, I loved it. What I found out was I need new aerobic shoes, The foot that was broken, felted it much; no support in shoes:(

This workout reminds me of back in the days when I uses to hang out at Bally's; old school aerobics...but I love..love...love this workout. For all the weigh work, I only used 5 lbs.

Happy Valentines Day guys

Last edited:
It looks like a cardio day for most of us:D I had to drag myself out of bed. Paperwork and phone calls. I ate dinner that was a clean eating recipe(left sitting on the stove for 2 hrs) at 11 pm. I had loads of phone calls and talked to my processor for the new house to get paperwork together to fax. I am tired today but lots of running. I chose Cathe's Intensity for my workout. I had to do only part of the stretch. Needed to get out of the house early because it was foggy and dd said all of that moisture left the roads kind of icey. I did good till almost home and thought I was going to witness an accident when the people in front of me had to suddenly stop because someone thought they could turn in front of them. Visibility was pretty bad but I could see so I think they were not paying attention. Good thing the people in front of me were. My workout was 5
4 minutes and calories burned was 526. HR was 145-170.

Teddy, I have found that those shoes can make a lot o difference. Deffinitely get some new shoes. Lots of support!!

Debbie, glad to see you are back to some cardio and abs. Nice work:)

Roselyn, nice choice.

No extra valentines day treats here. I did up bags for the grandchildren and gave them very little candy. I gave them Bath and body Works hand sanitizers and holders with some bling. Gave the older boys body and hair wash(sure being boys that they are going to love that LOL) Puppet book and Ty beany baby toy for the two young ones. I am sick of junk food holidays. Why we need all of that is because of people trying to make money off of it. DH and do not personally do anything for each other. It is mostly for the women anyway and dh want to send me flowers and cards but not be told this is the day to do it.

Diane: I was thinking of heading out to Aurora Farms (discount stores) but it is so hard to find aerobic shoes, everthing is a cross trainers and they don't work for me, I have tried many. All else fails will do Foot Locker:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.