Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 2/13

I was going to do a half hour cardio workout this morning but woke up with a really bad headache. I decided to just do the foam roller workout. I haven't done it since Friday. It felt good. I'm pretty much pain free now, but I did have a small knot in my right shoulder blade this morning before I did the workout. It's gone now.

Hope you all have a great day!

Morning Guys:D

Alls... I can say is I need to get my sh... together. No workout Sat Sun or today, this is the second week. I swear seems like every time I attempt to do STS I get side track or sick, duh. See you guys tomorrow:cool:

Debbie: Glad you are getting better:)

I am late today. I had grandchildren stay the night because my DD had jury duty and my son in law is gone since he is in the military. The 3 year old was sick. I was up at 4 am with her and ended up taking her to the doctor. She was already on antibiotics for an ear infection. It seems she has the flu. So, I had to hit the pharmacy and bring her back here. Fortunately dd is done with the jury duty early. Poor baby was running 103-104 temps. All I got in this am was Chalean Burn Circuit phase 1 week 3. I upped a lot of the weights. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I have not been feeling so well myself and coughed half the night.

Debbie, I am glad that you are feeling pain free. Sorry about the headache. The weather changes and sinuses has not helped mine lately.

Teddy, you can get it together. Those interruptions can really sideline you unless you have the mindset to get it done anyway.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.