Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 2/1

Wow, February already! :eek:

Today was total body and I had a really great workout. I've been setting up my exercises the night before so I can just go in there, do a warmup and then start. Really saves me a lot of time. I'm glad I have two bars to work with, that really helps.

4 sets/8 reps with 1:30 minute rest between each set.

Upright Row - 40#

Squats - 80#

Incline Hammer Curls - 17's

Overhead DB Extension - 30#

Incline Dumbbell Press - 35's

Barbell Row - 75#

I had to rush this morning. I got up and had to work on getting the hotwater heater lit. I really did not want a cold bath. I did Chalean Extreme Push Phase week 3, 35 min, 200 calories, I followed that with Les Mills Pump Step, 31 min , 281 calories, max hr 160 (this only has a 40 sec st) When I came home More Daily Energy Evolution flow, 22 min, 106 calories. Total time spent was 88 min. and calories burned was 587.
Chalean Push workout 2
1. standard overhead press 22.5 # dumbbells 8 reps
2. single leg lunge 26.5# dumbbells 8 reps right then 8 left(up 1.5#)
3. standing reverse fly 14# dumbbells 8 reps alternating(up1.5#)
4. standing arnold press 19# dumbbells 8 reps (up 1.5#)10 wec rest 3 slow reps
5, single leg deadlift 26.5# dumbbells 8 reps right then 8 left 10 sec rest the 3 slow deadlifts (up 1.5#)
6. bent over lat raise 16.5 # dumbbells 8 reps 16.5# (up 1.5#) 10 sec rest breakdown 3 slow reps
7. frontal shoulder press 20# dumbbells (up 5#) 10 sec rest 3 slow reps
8. single leg tap lunge 25# dumbbells 8 reps right 10 sec rest then breakdown 3 reps repeat left(up 5#)15# 8 reps 10 sec rest breakdown 3 reps (up 2.5#)

Debbie, I like setting up the day before. It is helpful for me having the dumbbell rack of weights and the select tech weights. I sometimes am able to use the ez curl bar for things along with my regular br. I could use another bar. I always dreaded Cathe's Pyramid workout because I had to have that remote handy to pause because I could not get my weights changed as quickly. Sometimes I just subbed some dumbbells to make it run smoother. Nice work:D

Roselyn good workout.

9. lateral delt reaise

Good Morning,:D

Quick check in, this morning, I did 4 day split all upper body, that’s it. Then I had to rush out to go to downtown Justice Center. I was Subpoena to court to testify against this young boy who almost killed his girlfriend, He kicked her ass so bad the ambulance and police came. I happened to be parked when it all went down. He’s going away. I have to get reports out, ttyl

Nice work guys:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.