Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 12/8

Today was cardio and I jumped on my treadmill and just did some sprint intervals and then some hill intervals. Played my cool tunes on my MP3 player and the time went by very fast. Had a good workout but didn't kill myself.

CARDIO STATS:
50 minutes total
2 minutes below zone
21 minutes in zone
31 minutes above zone
416 calories burned
2.5 miles traveled

This morning I did Jari's Extremely Ripped Bootcamp using the rebounder for the cardio. I got in a great workout. I did modify a bit on the shoulder work. Total time was 76 min and calories burned 700, hr was 140 avg and max 176:D I slept all night with no waking up. What a difference that makes in a person's energy levels.
I talked to Bil(dh)l and went back and did TRX Force ab/core moves side plank, suspended crunch to body saw, suspended pendulum, suspended ovlique pike with bady saw 10 min, 64 calories. These moves are hard. I was sweating:) I then did TRX stretches from Basic Training and Shiva Rea's Yoga Shatki shoulder openers and lunge segment 18 min, 83 calories. Total time spent was 1 hr 44 min and calories burned 815. I need to get showered and hit the store before I go pick up the grandchildren. Had my greens shake and precooked some brown and wild rice mix last night so will make a collard green and rice wrap for lunch before I go out. I need to make some more hummus or maybe the black bean spread from The Engine 2 book.

Debbie, nice calorie burn for that amount of time:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.