Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 12/13

No workout for me today. I woke up around 4:30 to use the bathroom and had a horrible dizzy spell when I got out of bed. Not sure if I just got up too fast or what. My head was hurting, too and now I feel like I'm moving through a fog. So I just stayed in bed and slept in. I'm thinking stress has a lot to do with it. :confused:

Roselyn - Nice workout! :)

Diane Sue - RE:yesterday's post. I found a lot of the recipes in the first Eat Clean book were wrongs as well. They really do need to double check their information. If someone is following a strick diet, that could really hinder them with it being that far off. :confused:

This morning I did Jari Love's Extremely Ripped Revved to the Max Complete workout 72 min, 514 calories. This was all endurance weight work using a step. I just got this yesterday. I went really low,5lb, on a lot of the shoulder work or did bicep curls instead. I then did Turbo Barre lower body express premix, 53 min, 257 calories. I finished with Shiva Rea's Power Yoga Flow Mandala Namaskar 11 min, 56 calories. Total workout time was 2 hr 15 min and calories burned 827. I will take a break this weekend when dh comes home. I pick him up Thursday and we will be headed out of town Fri and Sat. Hoping the weather is decent.

Debbie, I have noticed that with a lot of the Clean Eating stuff. I do think the newest cookbooks are pretty accurate though. But, some of that stuff is just too obviously off. I hope you are feeling better. Maybe it was just getting up quick or something. Those headaches can do weird things to you. Do you think maybe it was a blood pressure issue? Good idea to just rest.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.