Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 11-28 Wed

Morning ladies. Well, i did not have to decide. I met with the contractor last night. Did not get home till 8:30, so i said the heck with it. Filing for permits Fri. He said 10 weeks. I am so excited..Less time with double payments..
Now i have to pick out tile and other stuff..
He went on and on with all kind of stuff that i know nothong about.. I told him just do it right..

Gonna do tatal body tonite..I am really slacking here so i need to keep toned up. Dallys, i think i am getting your cold.. Runny nose and sneezing this morning.

Well, off to bath and work.
Great day all..

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Good Morning Maniacs!!!!

Today I am doing Day 4 of Total Body Rotation. Be back later with stats. Will be doing 3 sets of 5's.

My Eats for the day:

Meal 1: 3 eggs, yogurt and fruit
Meal 2: Protein Shake
Meal 3: Chicken Breast, spinach and sweet potatoe, more fruit
Meal 4: Protein Shake
Meal 5: Meat

Good Morning:)I started my workout this morning with Tracey's Step Mix 2. I did the whole 90 minute workout since the 11 minutes total body segment is mostly core. This also includes an ab workout on the bench. WHen I come back from school I will do more abs and some yoga/stretching.

This morning I had an excellent workout. Wrists feel good today. A little tightness but I stretched them out after each exercise and that seemed to help.

1:30 min. rest between each set

[font color=indigo]BACK[/font]
Wide Grip Pullups: 7/6½/5
[font color=blue]***Bummed about these numbers. I was at 10 two weeks ago.[/font]

[font color=indigo]CHEST[/font]
Incline Barbell Press:
90# - 8/8/8
[font color=blue]***Should have went heavier with this. Felt easy.[/font]

[font color=indigo]SHOULDERS/TRAPS[/font]
Wide Grip Upright Rows:
55# - 8/8/8
[font color=blue]***I was worried these would hurt my wrist. It was a little uncomfortable but no pain.[/font]

[font color=indigo]QUADS/HAMSTRINGS[/font]
Bulgarian Split Squats:
70# - 8
75# - 8/8
[font color=blue]***Used 5 risers with these. Should have went to 80#.[/font]

[font color=indigo]BICEPS[/font]
Barbell Curls:
55# - 8/8/8
[font color=blue]***These hurt my wrists a bit on the downward movement but not too much.[/font]

[font color=indigo]HAMSTRINGS:[/font]
Hamstring Curls:
50# - 8
60# - 8/8
[font color=blue]***Hamstrings were still sore from Monday's workout. Stretched them out real good when I got done.[/font]

That is all....

Char - I think this week that you are doing is in superset fashion. Just letting you know.

[font color=blue]From yesterdays thread:[/font]

Dallys - I hope you are feeling better! Hugs!

Lora - Thanks for the songs. I do have Fake It, I will download Suicide, I don't think I have that one yet. I have Finger Eleven's newest CD, I wonder which song you are talking about?

Penney - Great workouts! Impressive on the low back extensions. I'm scared to do that exercise. One thing about your eats - they look good but your fats are a bit high. Try to get that down to 30-35% and get your protein up a bit. Can you tolerate chicken? How are you feeling on those low carbs?

Morning Maniacs! I'm feeling better today, just have a slight headache. Thanks for all your well wishes.:) I decided to workout later today (that might be an excuse :p), as I have zero energy this morning. I need some cardio and weights. I think I'll do a circuit workout. Dh found a nice weight machine in the want ads and will be looking at that today. It would be nice to get our monsterous machine out of the basement and replace it with something much smaller. But, at least we have the monster so, I can't complain.:)

Debbie-Check your email... pronto!

Great workouts everyone and great job on the eats.

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

>[font color=blue]From yesterdays
>thread:
[/font]
>
>
>Penney - Great workouts! Impressive on the low back
>extensions. I'm scared to do that exercise. One thing about
>your eats - they look good but your fats are a bit high. Try
>to get that down to 30-35% and get your protein up a bit. Can
>you tolerate chicken? How are you feeling on those low
>carbs?
>
>
Debbie, the fats are supposed to be that high - on keto it's 55-65% fat. Yeah, I know, scary, but the idea is to get your body to use fat as fuel. That way, your body uses its own fat stores as fuel (instead of carbs as fuel). It's coaxing ;) I am not quite depleted yet because my energy is still good. I know it'll go down once my liver is depleted of its glycogen stores.

Fitnessman helped me with this. He has a Master's degree in Nutrition, so I trust his judgement. I also read the stickies in the Keto forum at bb.com. It took me a long time to gather the courage to try it. I need to get the rest of this fat off. I will likely go back to do what I was doing before once I am happy with my body comp ... I will maintain well on that.

My idea on protein is a gram/1.5 gram for every lb of lean mass. That would put me at around 150 grams a day or so (up to 170). The thing is, if you take more protein in that you use, your body will convert it to glucose :eek: So, as long as I eat enough pro to cover my lean mass I should not see muscle loss (at least I hope so!)

I tolerate chicken as long as it is not reheated. Then, it's too dry.

I can already tell a difference in my abdominal area - no swelling or water retention :) It will be interesting how things evolve over the next several weeks :)

I finished up the rest of my workout. I did Tracey's Parts dvd premix pilates, abs, yoga and stretch and then I did Yoga Booty Ballet Masters Yoga/Core. I have to go to the grocery store again so thought I better eat before I leave. So I had some soup I made last night. It was pretty good. My dil gave some packets of homemade gourmet soups mixes. I made the tortilla one. It was just the seasoning packet and I put a can of no salt tomatoes and water in it. Suggestions were cheese, sour cream and crumbled tortilla chips. Last night I ate it with some fat free sour cream. today I did that but also diced up half a corn tortilla and put in it:9 I also am having a salad with that.

Dallys, glad you are feeling better.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hey again, Lunch time here. Oatmeal/Banana nut bread PP/berries/slimfast(out of milk). Same as breakfast.

Sandy- I think you'll love the new workouts!

Lora-Still working out?? That scares me! LOL!
Have you checked Skwiggs blog lately. She posted a picture of her Turbulance Training results after a TT 4 week muscle building rotation. Can you say "Biceps?"! http://skwigg.tripod.com/blog/

>I finished up the rest of my workout. I did Tracey's Parts
>dvd premix pilates, abs, yoga and stretch and then I did Yoga
>Booty Ballet Masters Yoga/Core. I have to go to the grocery
>store again so thought I better eat before I leave. So I had
>some soup I made last night. It was pretty good. My dil gave
>some packets of homemade gourmet soups mixes. I made the
>tortilla one. It was just the seasoning packet and I put a
>can of no salt tomatoes and water in it. Suggestions were
>cheese, sour cream and crumbled tortilla chips. Last night I
>ate it with some fat free sour cream. today I did that but
>also diced up half a corn tortilla and put in it:9 I also am
>having a salad with that.
>
>Dallys, glad you are feeling better.

>
>http://wd.1ww.us
>http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Thanks! Those soups sound delish.:9 What brand and where to buy?

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: Banana Nut Bread BSN w/ 1/4 c. oats (pre workout)
M2: ON whey protein shake (post workout)
M3: Chocolate Pro Pudding w/ 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M4: Chicken breast w/salsa; 2 tbsp. raw almonds
M5: Turkey patty; salad w/Zesty Italian dressing
M6: 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites w/green peppers, onions and cheese omlette; salad w/light Honey mustard dressing
M7: Protein pancake w/ 2 tbsp. power pb

[font color=blue]1696.5 calories
63 g. fat - 34%
177 g. protein - 42%
107 g. carbs - 25%
[/font]

Need to change up M4 and M5. I'm REALLY sick of those two things. I was going to make that Italian Wedding soup again this week but never had time. I also have a good recipe out of Cooking Light for Garlic Chicken that I want to try. It looks really good and the macros will fit what I need.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.