Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 11/17

Did STS Legs Disc 21 today. It was another tri-set workout. Did ok, was sweating like crazy at the end. This one isn't my favorite triset workout. Not enough squats and no deadlifts at all. Oh well. I'm tired of hearing Cathe say the same things over and over. Its like every workout has the same stuff in it. I was saying what she was going to say before she said it this morning. Like, "When you go down you just pray you get back up." I'm so sick of hearing that. Oh well, it's a great workout program, I'm just tired of hearing the same stuff over and over again.

I think I'm going to need to do up my own rotation here soon. Not even sure I'll finish STS but I do love the last mesocycle. So we'll see.

This morning I did Cathe's Low Impact Series step Challenge Extreme mix. 72 minutes, 578 calories, max Hr 155. I did bicep curls in place of some of the shoulder work in that bonus section. I just don't want all of the neck and shoulder pain back. I followed with Chalean Extreme ab burner 11 min, 55 calories and finished with Chalean Extreme Recharge 21 min 67 calories(this was a nice stretch) Total time was 1 hr 44 min and calories burned 700.

Debbie, I find it hard to stick with one instructor for a long time just because they seem to say the same things. I imagine we would all be like that though. I do think sticking to one rotation helps to be able to move up the weights and intensity over time. I know what you are saying. I like STS a lot. It is just better for me if I do 2 weeks of each phase so I don't get tired of it. I have used it so much.

Debbie, I find it hard to stick with one instructor for a long time just because they seem to say the same things. I imagine we would all be like that though. I do think sticking to one rotation helps to be able to move up the weights and intensity over time. I know what you are saying. I like STS a lot. It is just better for me if I do 2 weeks of each phase so I don't get tired of it. I have used it so much.

Yep, I know what you mean. I'm just going to have to do up a weight rotation on my own so I can just listen to music. I was thinking something along the lines of 1/2 hr. weights, 1/2 cardio and then throw some yoga in there a couple days a week. We'll see. I'll probably finish STS, I do love the last mesocycle.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.