Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 1/30

Today was total body and I had a really great workout. Almost skipped it due to another knot in my shoulder blade area but decided to just suck it up. It's actually feeling better now.

4 sets/5 reps with 1 minute rest between each set.

T-Bar Rows - 80#

Flat Barbell Press - 100#

Leg Press Station - 250#

Elevated Deadlifts - 85#

Barbell Curls - 57#

Close Grip Bench Press - 85#

Not sure how I'm going to do the superset with the Leg Press and the deads next week. I used all but 20# of my plate weights on the leg press station today. I guess I'll have to do the deads with dumbbells.

Good morning Guys

I wasn’t able to sign on my computer my grandson wanted to play video games online with others around this globe, I tell you technique is crazy, He even has the microphone so they can talk while they play. I have to call Time Warner to transfer back.

Any who, Sat I did Legs & Glutes Xtreme, loved it, this time it went so much smoother.

Sunday, got a call at 5:30am had to rush out and pick son up from the emergency room; to make a long story short he ended up with 15 staples in his head. Crazy…

Today I was just to exhaled to do any work out, I was just a phone call away from calling off today, did not really want to do that bc I knew I had to get this report out today so I took ¼ day vacation.

This morning's wworkout was Bob Harpers Kettlebell Cardio Shred, 53 minutes 380 calories HR 124 avg and 163 max.. I then did Chalean Extreme Push Phase 1 34 min, 228 calories. I decided to go back and do the other two weeks of the Push phase( I had started out thinking I would do just 2 weeks of each phase but totally changed my mind) and then back to the other two weeks of the Burn phase. I like the push phase a lot too. It is 8 reps with breakdowns. I finished with Shiva Rea More Daily energy yoga Prayer wheel segment, 21 min, 95 calories. Total time was 1 hr 48 min and calories burned 703. I had to run out the door so was starving by the time I got home. Not a good plan:rolleyes:
Push workout #1 I came bacjk heavier on this after doing the lean phase for 4 weeks. I think I pretty much upped everything.:D
1. Standard bicep curl 22.5lb dumbbells 8 reps
2. Standard squat 36.5lb dumbbells(up 1.5) 8 reps
3. single arm bentover tricep extension 19lb(up1.5) 8 reps
4. v-press biceps 16.5lb 8 reps then breakdown bicep curls 3 reps
5. single leg squat 26.5lb dumbbells 8 reps with the 10 sec break and 3 reps then do the other leg(up 1.5lb)
6. Overhead tricep extension26.5lb 8 reps (up 1.5 lb thinking I should have went a little heaver) breakdown 3 reps
7. hammer biceps 19lb dumbbells(up 1.5lb) 8 reps breakdown 21.5 lb 3 reps (I felt I should have heavied up a little more)
8. Heel squat 36.5 lb dumbbells 36.5 lb 8 reps breakdown 3 slow reps 36.5lb
9. push ups Body Weight 8 reps done slow then breakdown 3 slower reps. I am not sure of the count on these. Everything is done at a slow pace but on the breakdowns you really slow down and sometimes hold for a bit.

first time for this Bob Harpers KB workout. I swear I thought it did not look tough when previewed but I kept trying to stick with Bob's weights. Had to lower to 15 on the windmills. Those are a weak point for me.

Teddy, I am sorry about your son. It sounds like you had plenty going on to keep the HR up. Really, you did not need to do anything but relax.

Debbie, nice weights. My arms would be shaking with those close hand bench presses at that weight.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.